OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

[COLOR=crimson]Deteria snarled and tried to shrink back to normal size before the beam struck him. But it was too late and it struck him squarly on the chest and sent him flying back.
"By the gods that one hurt..." He said as he stood up and shook his head. He casually walked back up to Orien again, wondering if he could do well in a magical fight against a trained sorcerer. So he decided to go about it with melee. In his hands a long sword appeared, it was black and had barbs on the blade. He ran forward and sent the blade straight at Oriens stomach.[/COLOR]

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=blue]Orien managed to just dodge out of the way, recieving a cut across his chest. He winced in pain. He murmured another spell, and a cloud of smoke erupted from the ground, seperating him from Deteria. When the smoke cleared, Orien was gone, going deeper into the maze of corridors and thoughts in Dimitri's mind.[/color]

[COLOR=crimson]"Once again my friend I would advise you not to go in there!" Deteria called after Orien. Deteria disappeared and reappeared right in front of Orien.
In response to Oriens shocked face. "You can run but you can never hide. Remember little half elf, this is my mind too, I can travel freely through it. Let me just tell you, Dmitri went to sleep when he washed up and it provided me with the oppurtunity to take a little bit of control. When he is ready he can take back his body, but until then I just want to have some fun with Valkyrie. You now since you have invaded our mind. So I ask you again, nicely this time. Please leave."[/COLOR]

[color=blue]Orien's eyes narrow.
"Fine then...I'll leave..."
He waves his hand once, and the connection is severed. He wakes up, his physical body on the ground, he sits up, rubbing his head, and wincing at the pain in his body.[/color]

[COLOR=crimson]Deteria smiled and waved as Orien left, "Bye bye! And thank you!"
Now he could concentrate harder on keeping Dmitri at bay, this third of himself went and found another part of him fighting with Dmitri.
"Let me have control again!" Dmitri snarled.
"I think not my friend, I haven't finished with Valkyrie yet, when I do you may have your control back," Deteria answered calmly.
"If she lets the demon part come out then you will surely die!"
"Small chance to take for a little bit of pleasure. Besides, any results would be yours as well," Deteria said with a shrug.
"You sick son of a orc! Don't you dare touch her! I'll kill you!" Dmitri yelled as he charged Deteria.
"Tsk tsk, Dmitri, you should control your rage," Deteria said, easily stepping out of the way. "Do not worry I will make it pleasurable for her."
"I hope you die at her hands!" Dmitri shouted.[/COLOR]

Val watched Deteria's expressions change throughout he and Orien's struggle. She couldn't take advantage of it though. Her demon half was struggling against her will.
[color=red][i]Let me out! You're not going to play with him! Let me. Come on, just a little while. I promise not to hurt him much.[/color][/i]
Val closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. Deteria's grip was starting to vut off her breathing.
[i]No! He could kill us, don't you understand?
[color=red]But you promised to let me out whenever he's out![/color]
Just don't kill him.[/i]
She couldn't keep this up. Giving in, she fainted.

Deteria hadn't expected her to pass out. So he loosened his grip on her some, but kept it firm.
Valkyrie opened her eyes again, they were different, Deteria figured it was the demon half. He smiled as this dawned on him.
"Welcome to this side of the world," He said to Demon Val.

[color=blue]Orien walked over to a tree, and leaned against it for support, wincing at the pain. He looked at Deteria and Val. Something at the back of his mind told him this wouldn't turn out well, so he was keeping a sleeping spell ready..just in case..[/color]

Dango was hiding in the trees. He beat Kashin, the guard of the fang with an easy kick and all, with only half of his true power. His full power plus his jelew power would be good enough to stop this. But he was held back by something in him.
"Val is half Demon, but she has a demon in her...I don't. I am just half and half. If I had a demon...then...urggh! This is confuseing! He looked at Orien.
"Huh? Orien? What's wrong?" Dango walked to him, but again it felt like something was tring to stop him. He stood beside Orien. Dango looked over at Deteria.
[Color=blue]He's powerful...something makes me want to join him...something wants me to let my Evil side run free...[/Color] Dango knew he would let something loose. Maybe his gaurd that keeps him from god and evil...

[color=blue]Orien watched, hoping that they wouldn't kill each other. He looked at Dango.
"Well, Dimitri's alternate personality has taken over...so has Val's..not good.."
He winces from pain. [i]I really need to learn more healing spells...[/i][/color]]

Val smiled at Dmitri. [color=red]"Hello to you too."[/color] She looked over at Dango and Orien. [color=red]"I don't think they'll let us play. I think we should do something about that."[/color] She smiled a little and bared her claws.

Deteria smiled, "Perhaps we should as well, because I really want to play with you," He said with a wink and a larger smile. He put his hands on his scimitars and prepared to draw them. Deteria loved this side of Val, he wondered why Dmitri loved the human side so much.
[COLOR=crimson]"You wrech! I love both sides of her! Even if the demon side is a little crazy!"[/COLOR] Dmitri said in the background.
"We'll see Dmitri, we'll see."

Dango grinned.
"I'm half demon...but i don't have a demon inside me...why?" Dango closed his eyes.
"I don't get it..." He began to think. His jewel was meant for him because he was a demon, but ofcourse his wolf was still in him. If he wasn't crossed with a werewolf, then his power would be greater then the devil's. That's why he kept the jewel and not Rad.
[Color=blue]Why did Val say Danutela was like an uncle to her???[/Color] He wondered about before.

"Darling, do me one favor. Call me Hecate from now on. Things will be much simpler that way. That's what Danutela always called me." She stood on tiptoe and kissed him.
[color=blue][i]What are you doing? He could easily kill you![/color]
He won't hurt me. Can't you tell that he loves me? I think I love him too.[/i]

Dango jumped back. He heard the words.
"It...it's immpossible! I've never known any...one...to have heard of my father by name even....how?" Dango clenched his fist.
"It...can't...be! If it's true I'm in trouble!" Dango backed up.
"The name....It...rings a bell...." Dango ran forward.
"Just who are you any way?" He growled.

"I like to see you try! You haven't even seen 1% of my power! I beat Kashin with not even 20%! Show us what you got! I'm not scared." Dango laughed.
"I've to back up's!" Dango braced himself in a stance.
"Oh, and one more thing. No body tells me when to go." Dango smiled evily.
"I'm sure you know who I am by now."

Deteria was getting annoyed at Dango. "Dango we both know perfectly well who you are, and I will tell you now that Dmitri and I have fought demons several times more powerful than you and defeat them. You will be little challenge, so I suggest you take Hecates advice and just leave before you get hurt."
Deteria gave a small nod of the head, signalling that Dango was free to go and live a little while longer.

Dango get angery and lowered his head.
"NO!NO!NO!I'M STAYING! I'M SICK TO DEATH OF PEOPLE UNDER MINDING ME! Have you ever faced a demon with 2 whole power sources each very powerful? I could make it 3 if you add my wolf form. You haven't seen the true power of that yet have you?" Dango snarled. His eyes darkened.
"I'll be more then you can handle! You know how sharp a Wolf tooth is and you know how hot a devil is. I'm talking eal power from my jewel. You couldn't handle that!" Dango ;et his power run loose and his eyes turned pure red.

Deteria yawned at Dango's show of strength. "You are still but a demon, and no god. And while you have a jewel, I have magical abilities, and.." He drew his scimitars. "My swords, both of which were used to strike down a demon with. And Dango, seeing how you are demon, if you are defeated in this battle you will go back home to your daddy, where you will be forced to stay a hundred years with him. The wolf part, will more than likely die. So prepare yourself for some pain."
Deteria smiled, and his violet eyes ignited with a fire of battle lust.

OCC: Hey, could Dango be a match for once? I mean come on he has got 3 powers and back ups.

IC:"LITTLE BOY!? LITTLE BOY!? I'LL SHOW YOU!" Dango yelled. His voice echoed aorund. His eyes got darker and darker. His hair went red and he increased his temper. His fist was clenched so tight his hands almost dripped with blood. The ground under him crumbled. Around he was fire.
"THIS IS WHAT THE LITTLE BOY'S CAPABLE OF!" He began to get stronger ever second. Then, he grew wings which meant this was the power of his demon. His hands turned red and he grew claws.
"This is a Devil demon!" He voice was like ten voices.

Deteria looked at Dango, with slight awe. "Wow, he's pretty big. Oh well." He lowered one scimitar and put the other one on it, balancing it's blade on it. He reached into a pouch and pulled out some beef jerkey, then started chewing on it. He picked his sword back up.

Dango stood sraight. He clapped his hands.
"Very impressivle Elf. I'm not sure what you are but not many of my foes hang around after that.Don't mock me, in this powerful form I ahve no feelings at all. I'm a beast as this!" He smiled and laughed an evil laugh.
"Come and get be bird brain." He laughed again.
"Not very lively are you?"