OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

Dango walked along. He was pretty cold.
"Maybe I should say sorry. In real. Not just to myself."
[Color=green]I could help.[/Color]
"Say out of it. I want the truth! Is there something I need to know? Or are you afraid I'd smash you?" Dango turned round.
[Color=green]No Dango. Don't go back![/Color]
"I'm in controle! I do what [b]I[/b] want!" Dango raced back to Val.
[Color=green]Not for long![/Color]
"Wha? Stop it!" Dango felt himself change into something. He felt cold and misty.
"I now have controle!" Dango fell down.
"No...I have..." But Dango couldn't continue. He felt a headache push him down. He fell down. Didn't move, he couldn't.
"Now, your body is mine! You can have my form!" Dango found himself as some kind of...ghost!
[Color=blue]You moron! Let me back in myself![/Color] Dango saw himself (Or his body) Get up.
"You can not be touched! Dmitri and Val will be mine!"

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dmitri shook his head. "No I'm fine, Deteria wanted control but I denied him. Thank you for the concern." He took a deep breath and looked around. He saw Dango walking up to them.
"Val, if he starts talking bad again. Either walk away or beat him up, I won't stop you." He gives her a sly wink.

Dango smiled evilly(I should say Kamori, but...) He knew he couldn't be touch. But he was wrong. Dango, as the srpirt was untouchable.
"The elf hasn't been sneaking around my mind. Good." He laughed an evil laugh. But the real Dango hid behind a tree. He was all ghostly.
[Color=blue]Dmitri! Please God you have to lissen![/Color] Dango knew he wasn't alive, so Dmitri couldn't hear.
"Come on then. Kick my butt! I dare you!" He laughed again.
"I just want ot say I'm sorry. I don't want you to kick me!" He pretened to be friendly, but he had them where he wanted.
[Color=blue]Dmitri! Val! Please! Don't attack![/Color]

Dmitri narrowed his eyes, he knew something was wrong.
"You aren't Dango.. What have you done with him?" Dmitri demanded.
He put his hands on the hilts of his scimitar and katana. Preparing to draw them and attack if Kamori made any sudden movements.
"I'll ask once again Kamori, what has happened to Dango." Dmitri asked but he already knew the answer. He could hear all thoughts from the living and should be living. So he heard Dango's plea's. He just made it to where Kamori didn't know it.

"I did nothing with him! I am Dango!" Kamori knew they knew. Dango walked out from the bush. he knew no one but Kamori could see him. He jumped in front of Dmitri.
[Color=blue]Take the fang! NOW! Before it's to late![/Color] Kamori knocked Dango away. He took the fang and held it over his mouth. He opened his mouth and tossed the Fang down his throat.
[Color=blue]No![/Color]
"I am Dango. That Fang was Evil! I ate it to...smash it!"

"Do you know how bad of a liar you are?" She drew her long sword, preparing herself for a fight. "I've never liked you, and if that weren't Dango's body, I'd tear you to shreds." She took a fighting stance but couldn't do much more. She couldn't attack, she could only watch.

Dango had to do something!
[Color=blue]Wait! Kamori knocked me back, that menas...I can touch hiom and he can touch me![/Color]
Dango walked in front of Kamori. Dango kicked Kamori in the shin, but kamori hardly felt it.
"Feel free to slash this body up! It will never be Dango's again!"

Dmitri drew his scimitar and katana. He posed ready to strike. "Dango, I know you are there in spirit form, I can't see you but I hear you. In order to destroy the Fang we have to be able to get to it. And we can't wait for him to let it out. We have to cut it out! Speak Dango and let your answer be known!!"

Dango looked at Dmitri. He backed up.
[Color=blue]I...don't know! It'll kill me![/Color] Then, Dango slipped. He fell on some thing ozzey.
[Color=blue]Arggh! A dead bird...hey! Dmitri! Lissen! The reason I hate birds is beacuse there blood is pionsonus to my! I'll toss this at Kamori! It may kill me, but it will be the only way to get him dow, then cut the fang out! Do me one favour, remember me. I don't think I can servive unleast some mirical happens.[/Color] Dango picked up the dead bird. He tossed it at Kamori. The blood slpatted over him.
"Arrgghhh! Why..does it!arggh!" Kamori fell to the ground.

Dmitri hesitated for only a second. He knew he had to do this, he jumped forward with his swords leading at Dango's stomach. He drove the katana into Dango's stomach, and sliced an arch into it, ignoring the cries of pain. He dug deep and cut hard.
He brought his sword out and plunged his hand into the stomach and reached around. He found it, he brought out the Fang and set it on a rock. He raised up his scimitar and brought it down on top of the Fang, breaking it in two. He then looked over at his dieing friend. And wondered what to do now.

Dmitri blinked a few times to get the forming tears out of his eyes. He then began rummaging threw pouches and found a old vile of healing potion. He hoped this would still be good as he ran over to Dango and poured it down his throat. He threw the vile away and put his hands over the wound. He began to mutter a prayer.
"Mielikki save this creature of nature, he did not know the ignorance of what he did, save him please." He said over and over to a goddess he hoped was listening, and would consider a creature of nature, even if he was a demon.
He gave a great sigh when he saw the stomach wound slowly start to close, "Yes..." he hissed happily.
He looked back to Valkyrie, "I think he's going to be okay, now I think it's time for the real Dango to fight for his body though."

Val dared a look and saw that the wounds were in fact healing. She smiled a little. "But since the Fang is broken shouldn't the will of Kamori be broken also? Wouldn't that make sense? Or is it still in his body? Is there any way we can help him?"
"Unfortunately, I don't know much about vengeful spirits."
Then an idea dawned on her. "Dmitri, the forest spirits should be able to help us! I'm not sure if they'll be able to enter Dango's body, but the may know something." She looked at him hopefully, praying to any god who's name she could remember.

Dmitri gave a small smile, "Then by all means ask. I hope to the gods that they can help."
Dmitri looked back at Dango's recovering body, he wondered if Kamori was still there, or if Dango was able to re-enter his body.
"If there isn't a soul in it by morning he will die." Dmitri said somewhat sadly.

Val ran off, looking for the spirits. Hopefully, they wouldn't mind if she called on them once more. It didn't take long. They seemed to have sensed she was in trouble and were headed in that direction.
"I'm glad I've found you. One of my friends was possessed by the spirit of an ancient demon relic. Is there any way you can help us?"
[COLOR=sienna]"We know, Valkyrie. This spirit has been corrupted since the beginning of time. We may be able to draw him out though."[/color]
"That is all I could ask of you. But how will I be able to defeat him then?"
[color=sienna]"You will not. But your friend will be able to return to his body. That is all we can do."[/color]
"Thank you my friends. I must go now and tell Dmitri." With that, Vall ran full speed back to him, and told him the news. By the time she had finished, the spirits had arrived.

The spirits formed a close circle around Dango. It seemed as if they were muttering something, but it was too light for Val to hear. She didn't want to go any closer though. She felt this was something she didn't need to know about, something to sacred for her to hear. She stood by Dmitri, hoping for the best. After what seemed like hours, a thin dark mist began to rise from Dango's mouth.
"Dmitri, tell Dango he can return to his body. He has to do it now."

Dango could talk now, which meant soon he would be back in his own body, but the problem was...the bird blood. He tossed it over Kamori, so he'd probly die.
"Dmitri! The bird blood! I don't like birds...because there blood kills me!" Dango's sprit was then settled into his body. Dango returned, but of coures, he struggled to breath.
"Arggh!" Dango would soon die, from the blood of a bird...

Dango got up.
"Huh? No way!" he cheered.
"I got me body back!" Dango looked into the trees. he saw a black figure walk away.
"Where you going Kamori? Ithought we were friends!" Dango walked forward.
[Color=green]I sugest you leave! I still ahve power![/Color] Dango laughed.
"In your nightmares!" Dango Pounced forword. He fell right though Kamori.
[Color=green]Have you forgot I'm dead?[/Color]
"I don't care!" Dango raced after Kamori as he dissapeared into the trees.
"I got ya!" Dango looked around.
"Come out!"
[Color=green]Hi ho friend![/Color] Dango turned round. He saw Kamori. Then, the ghost cast smoke around Dango.
"Hey!" Dango looked around in the thick smoke. He couldn't see Kamori anywhere.

Dmitri was beginning to think like Valkyrie. Dango was a true idiot. But he wasn't going to say anything, he just wondered how long they should wait for him to finish playing around so they could go help Orien out. If he was even alive anymore. Then he began to think of somebody else as well. What had happened to Saraneth? He shrugged as he watched Dango get consumed in smoke.

Dango walked back to Dmitri.
"He got away!" Dango sighed. He looked down at where his fang used to be.
[Color=blue]I'm better off just keeping my Jewel. That can't cause that much trouble![/Color] Dango looks up and follows Dmitri.
[Color=blue]I wonder what happened to Rad?[/Color] Dango sighed again.

Dmitri wondered what sort of jewel this was that Dango kept thinking of. He really didn't care as long as it didn't cause any trouble.
He started walking, with Val by his side and Dango not far behind. Hoping to find Orien soon, if, like said before, he is still alive.

[color=blue]Elsewhere, far to the north....
Orien gritted his teeth as another blast of magicak energy sped by him. He had used up most of his energy trying to deflect the attacks, and he was exhausted. Burns, and other small cuts and bruises cover his face. He finds himself on the edge of a cliff8
"Great..."
He turns to face his opponent, a mmysterious figure in black. Orien raises his hands.
"Spirits of light, come to me...."
A ball of white energy gathers in his hand, and it begins to flicker, the energy weakening. Orien knows he has to hit with this attack, or it's going to hurt. Alot.
"Holy Purge!!"
The ball of light flickers for a moment, before reforming into a shimmering lance, that shoots at his opponent. The figure laughs.[/color]
[color=red]"Do you really think that can defeat me?"[/color]
[color=blue]The figure mutters a incantation, and the spell is dissapated.
"Man, I'm too weak right now for this...." thinks Orien as the figure closes on him...[/color]