OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

"Oh.. well yes I am very lively. In fact.. I'll show you how lively."
Deteria put a foot out, and stepped down, disappearing in a flash. He was behind Dango now, "See? I am very lively. The only question is.. can you catch up?"
Dango turned around and saw Deteria behind him, he let out a growl and stepped towards him. But Deteria was once again, behind him. "Come on then!"

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You want a game of tig? FINE! I'M ON!" Dango dissapeared. He was no where to be found.
"What's that matter? Can't see me!" Dango settled down on a rock beside the trees.
"Over here!" Deteria stopped and turned to Dango. Once again Dango dissapeared. Deteria looked around.
"Hey, TIG!" Dango Appeared in front of Derteri and kicked him down.
"How do you like that for power?"

Hecate yawned. She had never seen such a boring fight. "Are you two going to do anything else or do I have to jump in?" They looked at her. She drew her sword and stood back a little. "Please, continue." They did and she watched Dango's actions. After a minute or so, she stepped in and held her sword up. Dango stopped. It was right at his throat. "Now you have a few choices. You can have your head cut off and end all my fun. You can give me the jewel then have your head cut off. Or you could try to find a way to avoid my attack."

OOC: What I am about to do is legal, it is a special power that only Drow have, lucky me :). Also don't try for any magic castings on me. Drow have a natural resistance to all forms of magic. Once again, lucky me :)

Deteria appeared by Hecate's side. "And as for you're invisibilty."
He casts a spell. Faerie fire, Dango becomes surrounded by purple dancing flames.
"There, now you can run, and disappear, but not hide."

OCC: By the way, like Dmitri said just write stuff about your own guy, well, I'm gonna let you lot do a bit with Dango. Ya know like you could do it as if he keeps bugging you. I'm letting you have a bit of control over Dango. It would make things look better.

Dango growled.
"I guess your getting tense. Two against one." Dango laughed.
"You haven't seen nothing! THIS IS REAL POWER!" Dango held out his hand and let out fire beams ater fire beams. Each one scoching the ground and burning the trees. The whole place was full of fire.
"Home sweet sweet Home!" Dango said. He couldn't see Val or Deteria after that.

OOC: Okay, I'll let you have some control of Dmitri/Deteria as well. Just don't get to carried away and I'll do the same.

IC: "That was just uncalled for." Deteria said from a tree that wasn't burning yet.
Dango wheeled around and looked at Deteria.
"You shouldn't be burning any sort of Nature. I hate it when people do that!"

Dango laughed.
"Nature is nothing! See if I care!" Dango laughed. He walked forward and pushed Deteria.
"I going to warn you now, and never again. I ahve a little bomb going on in my body. In a few mintues I will transform into my wolf form, then later because there is no full moon I will create one. This means I then will become my most powerful form, Super wolf. This makes me a wolf of a 100feet tall. As tall as Kamori tower. I will then be stronger the ever. You have now or never to deafet me before I transform. Just think how big I'll be." Dango hung over Deteria.
"It is now or never my friend."

Deteria smiled and gave a nod. "If that is the way you feel about it, then so be it!" Deteria ran, faster than Dango could follow and was behind him once again, with swords drawn. He swiped both swords down, and sliced Dango's hamstrings on each leg. Sending the demon to the ground in a roar of pain. Deteria was on top of him in a second.
With swords against Dango's back, and pressing in hard.

Dango laughed.
"Just 5 more mintues before I transform. You may be skilled at fighting demon's, but have you ever fout a true wolf?" Dango growled and knocked Deteria off him.
"I think you can remember this!" Dango smirked. In a few seconds he lowered his head and let out a howl lound enuogh to kill the birds and trees. His body went back to it's normal state then his hair grew longer and his body went blucker. His mouth grew into a snout and his hands became claws. his body was covered in black fur. Once again, he had transformed into his wolf form.
"Try this on for size!" All his pain from the last attack was gone.
"Like I said, you know how sharp a wolf's tooth is!"

"Dango, you forget, I'm a ranger of the forest, I've fought all kinds of beasts. And a true wolf will be nothing. Now I know what you are going to say. But my true wolf form is bigger! I don't care, all wolves are the same."
Deteria was still on Dango's back, he had grown tired of this exercise. The swords that were pressed against Dango's back pushed through the skin, into the chest cavity, and out again. He twiste his swords around before viciously yanking them back out.
He got off of Dango's back, but kept his guard up, not expecting Dango to die so easily. But he may be wrong.

Dango let odwn is head.
"Foo...l. This...wolf has...a bigger better...form." Dango fell to the ground.
"You did have 5 minutes left before...I...would crush you...as a super wolf...now your time is up!" Dango lifted himslef up.
"This...next attack reflects...the same light...as...the moon....Then...you will be as big as my finger!" Dango held up his hand/paw.
"Time...to meet a beast...capable of killing you!" Dango's hand it up white. A small ball appeared.
"Time...to die!" Deteria lightly laughed, but he felt a but worried. Who knows, this super wolf sounds huge. Dango tossed the white ball into the sky. The sky went black and the ball shone like the moon. Dango laughed. He looked up at it, then his body began to enlarge. His hair grew longer and his snout bigger. He must have been about10feet tall by now. He continued to grow larger and larger. His fist were harder and his cheast stronger. His snout longer and legs stronger. His whole body was blucky and strong. Soon, he reached 100Feet! He lifted his hands in the air and let out a roar. His black fur then turned red. His eyes pure black. His snout moutained with gaint teeth and his nose sharp on the sent.
"THIS IS POWER!" Deteria and ever one else were as small as his finger.

Deteria looked up, "Impressive.." But that was all, he felt little fear towards this abomination. He looked at Dango's foot, which had a big ole toe on it. And jabbed a scimitar into the toe, underneath the nail.
Dango roared and raised his foot to step on Deteria, but he was already gone. Running around, and somehow climbing up Dango's body. Dango was trying to swat at him, but Deteria was easily dodging. He was running up muscles and the sort. Finally he made it to Dango's shoulder and jumped into his ear.
"You know you should clean this out sometime." Deteria started poking his sword around in Dango's ear. "The bigger they are the harder they fall, and the bigger crater they leave." Deteria stabbed his scimitar into the soft flesh of Dango's ear and sliced around. He jumped out and climbed ontop of Dango's head.

Dango roared.
"Try this for heat!" Dango began to raise is body heat. He became extremly hot. Deteria fell off Dangos head and landed on his arm. It was hard for Deterai to keep his grip because of the heat. Dango then lifted his arm and grabbed Deteria with his gaint hand. He began to squeze the life out of him with both hands. Deteria let out a cry of pain.
"I guess there wrong when they say size doesn't matter!" Again, Deteria let out a cry of pain as Dango pushed him together harder.
"I've had enougth playing with you!" Dango let go and tossed Deteria to the ground. Deteria was pretty beat up. Dango was really strong.
"Oh my! Look what that did! I wonder what this little finger could do?" Dango pushed Deteria down with his finger. There was another
cry of pain.

Deteria wasn't crying in pain, he was crying in rage. His eyes began to change color agian. They were turning a shade of blue and purple, as Deteria allowed Dmitri control as well. A green light began to glow around Deteria. The remaining forest came to life, and began to attack Dango, branches, thorns, and other limbs began thrashing at Dango's legs. Leaving severe scratches. The taller, older tree began bashing against the back of his knees.
With a strength that wasn't exactly his own Deteria pushed the finger off of himself. He stood and raised his scimitar, Cutter, and sliced down on the finger. Cutting it off. Deteria looked up at Dango.
"You coward! Face us in true combat! Bring yourself back to our level and we will kill you easily!"

OOC: Don't try to step on him, remember Deteria is fast and will easily dodge.

Dango shuck his head.
"Hehe. I do wha tI want! I kill who I want!" Dango stuck out his tongue and panted. He was clearly going out of control. Dango then looked up again.
"The power and light of the moon causes me to transform, but also is a healing source! Muwhaaha!" Dango finger grew back in a puff. Dango's cuts healed.
"Come and beat me like this! Hehe! How about Orien trys me?" Deteria raced forward and sliced down Dangos leg. He ran up his chest. Dango could see him. He was going fast, but Dango soon caught him. He flicked Deteria off. Deteria landed between to rocks. He was hiden from Dango. Dango moved forward. The earth shuck. He peered though the rocks.
"Come out come were ever you are." He laughed.

" I have a better idea," Deteria said. He called one what magic abilities he had. In the sky clouds began to form. Then there was lightening and thunder. The clouds covered the moon's light. And the rain doused the fires. Deteria stood up on some rocks.
"Now you fight at my level again! The moon is no longer shining upon you!" Deteria raced forward once again, ignoring the pains that have been inflicted upon him and began to slash at Dango's leg again, even went so far as to cut off a toe.
He ran around and around, unable to be seen from Dango, and the rain.
Deteria almost slipped, but luckily he was well balanced and kept his footing.

Hecate watched from a tree in the distance. This was much more interesting but she still wanted to play. She wanted to help Deteria but didn't know how.
[i]Of course! Dango won't be able to heal if he's infected by my poison.[/i]
Smiling a little to herself, she jumped high into the trees, hoping to get close enough to jump onto his head. Jumping again, she landed on his head and scratched his scalp deeply. Satisfied with his surprised scream, she retreated back to the trees.

[img]///C:/WINDOWS\TEMP\Dango%20wolf..jpg[/img]

OCC:I'm not sure if that worked...but if it did it's dango and a wolf. Any ways, back to the RPG! Nope, it didn't. Well, type that in o the adress bar. Don't put [url]www.[/url] Just what's there, to see me pic. Sorry it didn't work.

IC: Dango's size began to srink. His head hurted and his body was getting smaller. He was getting to about 5 feet! He still stayed at his wolf form.
"No! No!" He put his hands on his head.
"You haven't beaten me yet!" He then went back to his normal wolf form.
"No...." The moon didn't shine on him.
"I'M STILL HERE! YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN ME!"

OOC: It has to be an attachment or linked from another site. And you have two dots before the jpg.

Hecate smiled even more. She loved torture and this was the best one she had given in years. Extending her claws, she jumped from the trees and stood by Deteria.
"What did you do to him?"
"Poisoned him. He'll survive...barely. There's an antidote but he won't be able to find it any time soon." She watched Dango and laughed at his empty threats.

OCC: That's right. The two dots. It is linked to a site. But I'll try tomorrow.

IC: Dango growled. In his normal wolf form he wasn't that powerful, but he did inflict a lot of damage on Deteria.
"Haha.Ha ha ha..." He slowly laughed.
"I would like it if we battled some were different. How about back in my home. Tak the thrill! Fire! Larva! Even worse...we could run into my father. So, how about we go down to my home and fight there! I wouldn't like it if I was normal, but you call this normal?" Dango smiled.
"Well?" Dango held out his arms and closed his eyes.
"I need an answer. Do you wish to follow or not? Chickens!"

"Well I'm not to fond of larva, it's kinda wriggly and nasty, the fire doesn't bother me.. I.. I.. would prefer to finish it here.. err." He fell to one knee getting weak from the injuries stustained, and unfortunatley he had healed Orien that day so he was fresh out of healing spells.
"Hecate, darling, you may have to finish him off, I can't heal myself until morning.. ergh.." He almost collapsed and fell forward, but didn't. He held his own.

"I would love to, but I couldn't bear to leave you. What if something should happen? I don't want to lose you. We haven't even played yet."
[color=blue][i]You could let me out. I might be able to help. If Deteria dies, then so does Dmitri.[/color]
I know the exact same things you do. There's nothing you can do to help us.
[color=blue]I could get the forest spirits to help. But you have to get him to let Dmitri out.[/color]
Fine[/i]
"Love, Val thinks she can help you. But you have to let Dmitri have control again."

"Eh, very well, he has partial control now anyways." Deteria said. Then his mixed eyes turned straight blue and this time he collasped.
"Alright, never again will I let him have that much control." Dmitri said. He looked up at Hecate/Valkyrie.
"Well loves, do your stuff."