OtakuBoards

Basic Role Playing. Midieval Characters only. Make it up as we go.. and have fun.

Dmitri_Dragoon

Val followed, not wanting to be left behind. She wasn't sure if this was her battle to fight, but at least they wouldn't have to worry about her becoming human. That was one of the few things she hated about herself. Her human half had much better judgement than her demon half, but that was about where the advantages ended. There was no way for her to be a full demon, unless... She looked over at Dango, who was trailing at a distance. He had the Fang, she could smell it. If she had that, she could be a full demon and live without worry, but... She looked ahead at Dmitri. He chose that moment to look back at her and give her one of his smiles. She smiled back, hoping he wouldn't read her mind. She knew Dmitri loved her just as she was. She couldn't do something as selfish as theft from someone who was supposed to be a friend, could she? During the entire walk that day, she thought about it. [i]Maybe I should tell Dmitri about this. But what would he say?[/i]

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dango looked side to side. he then shock his head.
"Painful head aches..." He listen carefully, for some reason, he knew Kamori want ed to say something. He looked at Dmitri.
[Color=green]She knows...[/Color]
[Color=blue]Who? Val?[/Color]
[Color=green]Yes.[/Color]
Dango looked over at Val.
[Color=blue]So you know...[/Color]
Val looked at him.

Dango slapped his face.
"Sprite...why do I bother?" Dango walked beside Val.
"I know that you know I have the...thing. Don't let them know. Just you and me." He closed his eyes.
"I guess you want it...I know." He narrowed his eyes.
"I would lend it to you...if you want it...but we'll have to talk. Don't worry, I know all!" He lowered his head.
[Color=blue]hope I'm right![/Color] He looked both ways.
[Color=blue]I sure I heard her think some thing like that...Am I losing it?[/Color]

She looked at him blinking for a moment. [i]How could he know I wanted to steal it? How did he know I knew about it in the first place? This is so confusing! I feel like I'm not safe, even in my own mind!
[color=red]Let me out now. Let me deal with him. If it came to a fight, I could beat him.[/color]
I told you, no serious injuries! And I don't want the Fang. It was just an innocent thought!
[color=red]Sure, but I still want out.[/color]
Just don't hurt anyone.[/i]
Val stopped for a second, letting her demon half surface. She took over almost immeadiately.
"Now, Dango, what were you saying about letting me use the..you know?"
[i]What are you doing? I don't want to use it!
[color=red]But I do. And there's nothing you can do about it![/color][/i]

Dmitri heard this and became curious. He turned around and regarded the two. Upon looking at Val he had the sense that it was the demon half. He wondered if he should bring Deteria up, but pushed that thought aside seeing how she was talking to Dango. He felt as if he was being left out of something, it didn't really bother him, but he felt like something wrong was going to happen, he was uncomfortable. He hates it when he gets uncomfortable, it means people will start dieing soon.
"I know this probably doesn't concern me... but what it going on?"

Dango turned round to Dmitri.
"eek!Er....nothin'! No nothing going on! No! not me!" Of coures he had just given it away. Dango smiled.
"Hehe..." He walked a bit more, then tripped over a root. He hit the ground.
"Oh no! I lose it!" He looked down at this Fang. Gone!
"Must have dropped it." He looked around for it.
"It has to be here some where!" He looked round, and Dmitri looked at him. He picked up some thing.
"Ah!" He picked back up the Fang.
[Color=green]Just tell him.[/Color]
"Fine...Dmitri, the reason I went of was...because along time ago I heard rumors about this...thing. I set up a day to get it...I went to the most dangerous place in...the world. I have now got...The Fang...Not evil or 'out. It just lets me see things more clearly...make me more powerful too. But there also Kamori, The sprite of the Fang. He's my new friend..." Dango froze.
"I think the demon in Val want the Fang. I think Val want it...I don't know!"

Val glared at Dango. [color=red]"Yes, Dmitri, I do want the Fang. With it, I could be a full demon."[/color]
[i]What are you doing?! I don't want it and you're not gonna get it! Leave Dmitri out of this!
[color=red]Why? He's as much a part of this as we are.[/color]
That's it! I want my body back![/i]
It took a while, but Val had control again. "Sorry, Dango. I don't want it. Never try to give it to me and guard it with your life. I'm going to walk with Dmitri from now on." [i]At least this way, he can stop my demon half if she tries to get the Fang...[/i]

Dango grinned.
[Color=blue]Kamori? This is getting way to weird...[/Color]
Dango close dhis eyes.
[Color=green]Just keep going.You and I are an unbetable force[/Color]
Dango clenched hif fist.
[Color=blue]i hope your right[/Color] He picked out his jewel he had in his pocket.
[Color=blue]What do I do with this?[/Color] He looked at Val. He knew what was going on now. He knew he reall y had to keep the Fang away from Val.

Dmitri was thoroughly confused. He had no idea what was going on even with the sketchy explanations the two gave him. He knew it had something to do with a demonic thing called Fang, but that's about where it stopped for him. But then he got to thinking.
[i][COLOR=indigo]Oh joy, three people on a journey together, and all of them has someone else tagging along in their minds, to which the others cannot see.[/COLOR][/i]
[i][COLOR=red]Makes things interesting doesn't it Dmitri?[/COLOR][/i]
[i][COLOR=indigo]Shaddup Deteria[/COLOR][/i]
He made a mental note to watch Dango and his new 'friend', and to keep another eye on Val to make sure the demon half of her didn't try to do anything foolish. He was going to have to pray hard to Mielikki for help.

Dango looked at Dmitri. Dango had a had ache, really bad one. He then heard a growl.
"Wha?!" He looked around, then noticed it was just his stomach.
"Phew!" He looked down at his fang.
[Color=blue]I wish Kamori was magic and gave me an apple or something...[/Color] He thought to himself.
[Color=blue]Kamori, could we fuse with each other? Then I'd have no worries.[/Color]
[Color=green]No. The result would be far to dangerous. A dmeon/wolf and a Sprite?[/Color]

Val hurried so she could catch up with Dmitri. "You look confused. Don't think about this anymore. Yes, I did want the Fang, but I realized how foolish and selfish it would be. Now, I'm going to do everything I can to keep my demon half away from it. You can stop worrying now."

Dmitri blinked a couple of times. He was still confused but he would take Val's advice and try not to think about it. He started walking side by side with Val. Then suddenly he felt a gnawing at his stomach, and the twinge of a headache approaching. He realized he was hungry and began to wonder how long it's been since he ate.
"Is anybody else hungry? I am.." He began to look at all the trees for fruits or something to eat.

Dango twichted.
"I hungry! Scratch that, I'm staring mate!"
[Color=green]You really need a lesson on how to talk.[/Color]
[Color=blue]Italk how I want! Things have changed since you were...alive[/Color]
Dango walked up to a tree.
"Mmmm! Apples!I think Kamori really is magic!" He laughed. He reached up and grabbed 6 apples.
"One for...meh. All for me!" He looked at Dmitri.
[Color=green]Now, now. Be nice Dango.[/Color]
"Fine! Dmitri! Catch!" He tossed an apple to Dmitri.

Dmitri caught the apple easily. He handed it over to Val, "Here you go." He said with a smile, hoping she wanted a apple, if she didn't that's fine but oh well.
He walked over to the tree and grabbed a few more apples before Dango took them all and put some of them in his pouches for later, he went ahead and ate one for now.

Dango scoffed 3 apples in a row, and didn't offer Dmitri one(He all ready had some). He ate one more and staired at the last one.
"Wonder if Kamori wants it?"
[Color=green]Do not be stupid Dango[/Color]
"Excuse me for asking!" Val looked at him. Dango ate the last apple.
"Can't say I like apples...can't say I don't..."

"Then don't say either," he said to Dango. As he ate his apple he began to think of something. He had picked something up from one of the last towns he visited not long ago. He stuck the apple in his mouth and began to rumage through his pouches.
"Ah hah!" he said aloud, the apple dropping out of his mouth. He missed it with his hands so he caught it with the top of his boot. He stood there on one leg and pulled out a cloth sack from a pouch. He kicked the apple up and caught it with his hand. He opened the sack and pulled out some beef jerkey and sniffed it to see if it was still good. The man he got it off of said it would last forever and a day. But Dmitri still wondered. He stuck a piece in his mouth and chewed, it tasted alright, but it was very tough.
He assumed it was good as he swallowed it down. "Beef jerkey anybody?"

Dango looked over.
"What what?" he looked as if he did want some, even if he didn't know what it was.
[Color=green]Dango...why was I stuck with you?[/Color]
[Color=blue]Shut your trap![/Color]
"Ummm, what is it? Is it tasty? Like flesh?" The words he spoke weren't surpriseing for a half werewolf.

Val looked at Dango for a second in utter disbelief. She shook her head, still unable to see how he had such an appetite, even for a demon. [i]Great, I'm stuck with an idiot wolf demon for a companion. The gods must hate me right now...[/i]
She smiled back at Dmitri. "I suppose not." She walked away content with what she had in life...for the most part.
[i][color=red]Wait! I want some meat! Where are you going? Go back and get us some meat! I'm tired of fruit![/color]
Deal with it. I've had enough of you. Go torture yourself or something.[/i]
Her demon half growled back at her. Not that it mattered. She was still happy...sort of.

Dango sniffed it.
"Smell okay..." He tossed it in his mouth and began to chew.
"Okay I guess."
[Color=green]Dango! I need to speak to you! Come over into the trees.[/Color]
[Color=blue]No! Just tell me here![/Color]
Dango felt something grab him. He chocked. He was dragged into the bush. He knew it was Kamori.
"It's okay Val, Dmitri! I've got a problem with Kamori!" He stuck his head round.
[Color=green]You fool! I need to ask you, if you will allow me to gain controle at night. You can sleep. I'll keep watch. All it means is that I can take form in the real world.[/Color]
"You didn't need to drag me here just to ask that!"
[Color=green]But I fear the Elf is getting...corius of me.If I take form...it could be dangerous for you and them two.[/Color] Dango thought for a while.
"Okay...but...try to let nothing happen to them two..." Dango wondered how Kamori was able to drag him like that. Dango walked back up to Val and Dmitri. He gulped.
[Color=blue]Kamori's getting a little...weird...I thought he wasn't able to touch me...[/Color]

Dmitri shrugged happily and put the jerkey back in his pouch. Then looks at Dango curiously.
"You know Dango, I can sometimes here the little convorsations between you and your little friend, but don't worry, I don't mind that you have found yourself a greater power. But just watch out for yourself, there are several magical items in the world, and they aren't all made with good intentions."

Dango blinked. He lowered his head.
"I don't know how to say it...but tonight...watch. In some way. I don't know how...I let Komri have controle over night...just meaning he could watch out, just be able to come to this world. He said There might be some kind of Danger...It maybe true...or I might just be losing it..." Dango looked down.
"I think Kamori means...one of use could cause the truoble...You know who I mean...What if..." He stopped. He didn't continue.
[Color=green]Don't worry yourself![/Color]

Val looked at him, still confused. [i]Either he's an idiot or he's serious. It's probably both but what if he really is serious? Then who is he talking about? I'm so confused...[/i]
"Dango, what are you talking about? Who could cause trouble? And why the hell did you give him control anyway? I'm sure you know how powerful it is, didn't you think that the spirit guarding it would be powerful too?"