Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
A simple question. Who currently has the highest posts? I'm not sure if this sort of question has come out before because i'm new here. Will the champ step forward and secure his title of highest posts in this board!!


[SIZE=3]I'll be here all week.[/SIZE]
Posted
People here seem to think that the top poster spam alot (they do) and the champ is no exception but if you must know go to member, click on top 10 and his name is at the top
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]It's firemac. If you're that interested, go to the Members page, and choose the "Top 10 Posters" option. That'll tell you.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


...you [I]could[/I] do that...or you could just wait another week...and IT WILL BE ME!!! :D :rolleyes: :D
Posted
You madman, you really are going to be up there in a week! You've been here for a week and a half and you have 250. Whatever...:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]who cares? [/B][/QUOTE]
what he said.

[Quote][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/i]
[b]NANI?? How am I number 10...... I'm shocked... i should stop posting...[/b][/quote]
joozu desu ne

Anyway, the more posts you have does not determine how smart, good looking, or 'cool' you are.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
Anyway, the more posts you have does not determine how smart, good looking, or 'cool' you are. [/B][/QUOTE]
ya, my name says it all!! j/k lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]Anyway, the more posts you have does not determine how smart, good looking, or 'cool' you are. [/B][/QUOTE]
I read that over and it didn't make sense. Woe is me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...