Single H Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 A simple question. Who currently has the highest posts? I'm not sure if this sort of question has come out before because i'm new here. Will the champ step forward and secure his title of highest posts in this board!! [SIZE=3]I'll be here all week.[/SIZE]
Cecil Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 People here seem to think that the top poster spam alot (they do) and the champ is no exception but if you must know go to member, click on top 10 and his name is at the top
BabyGirl Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [color=deeppink]It's firemac. If you're that interested, go to the Members page, and choose the "Top 10 Posters" option. That'll tell you.[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]It's firemac. If you're that interested, go to the Members page, and choose the "Top 10 Posters" option. That'll tell you.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ...you [I]could[/I] do that...or you could just wait another week...and IT WILL BE ME!!! :D :rolleyes: :D
Shy Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 You madman, you really are going to be up there in a week! You've been here for a week and a half and you have 250. Whatever...:rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 NANI?? How am I number 10...... I'm shocked... i should stop posting...
Justin Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 You act like it is a competition. Why do people care so **** much? -Justin
Matt.D Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [color=rainbow] It's not the quanity of ur posts, it's the quality. Nuff said.;) [/color]
MysticBabe Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 IU'm number 2 I'm number 2 boo ya! HAHA! *does happy dance* j/k :laugh: but really i could care less, once i can get a personal avatar i don't give a darn how mnay posts i have
Navi Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i] [B]who cares? [/B][/QUOTE] what he said. [Quote][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve[/i] [b]NANI?? How am I number 10...... I'm shocked... i should stop posting...[/b][/quote] joozu desu ne Anyway, the more posts you have does not determine how smart, good looking, or 'cool' you are.
Sara Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Well, if Transtic is in the Top Ten, I am......I could care less. It's already been said here: Quality, not Quantity.
pokemaster1 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 it sure not me mann i'm happy if i'm a junior member:)
MysticBabe Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B] Anyway, the more posts you have does not determine how smart, good looking, or 'cool' you are. [/B][/QUOTE] ya, my name says it all!! j/k lol
Navi Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]Anyway, the more posts you have does not determine how smart, good looking, or 'cool' you are. [/B][/QUOTE] I read that over and it didn't make sense. Woe is me.
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 I see everybody's having a good time. Who wouldn't.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 well, i know im one of the top 10 number 5 to be exact
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now