Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
XD No one can forget that. Ofcourse, that is BT were talking about *CoughSheSuckscough* Ofcourse, Tsukasa isnt all powerful either. hm....
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[quote]XD No one can forget that. Ofcourse, that is BT were talking about *CoughSheSuckscough* Ofcourse, Tsukasa isnt all powerful either. hm....
[/quote]

To the coughcough: Hear hear!

Well anyhoo...

We later find out that [spoiler]Tsukasa spent all his time training for quite some time and is at level 99. (Most people know this, but for those who don't, Lv. 99 is as high as you can get in most RPGs, including The World.) So he's pretty darn close to all-powerful. ^_^' Sorry for correcting you, KKC.[/spoiler]
Posted
I would like to be a sorceress or a wavemaster.I'm not sure it is kinda hard to decide.I really played the game but I really want get my hands on that game so bad!:p

I would be a wave master.Cuz that way I can use magic like anytime I want.:)>

[size=1][b][color=darkblue]Posts merge. -Shy[/color][/size][/b]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cloud-strife
Posted
umm i guess I would be a long arm because having a weapon with weight and length just feels good not to mention that I am pretty good with a lance in real time so it is no doubt that I would excel at this rank of class (didn't mean to drone on like prof. derevon)oh yeah not to mention how are you people getting these cool banners I really want one with a final fantasy theme but I don't even know how to get one and it is making me very frustrated so if you could fill me on it I would be hmmm appreciative. thanks
Guest cloud-strife2
Posted
umm i guess I would be a long arm because having a wepong with weight and length just feels good not to mention that I am pretty good with a lance in real tim so it is no doubt that I would excel at this rank of class( didn't mean to drone on like prof.derevon) oh yeah to those mods who got rid of the old me (look up) "why?? huh? you had no reason but if your just detaining him then when will he be released? so I can use him again I had to forge this one.
Guest Tidal
Posted
heh i would be a Twin blade! they have twin blades!I want to use twin blades!
Posted
*taunts Heavyblade saying Sora over and over driving her madly insane* Muwahahahahaha...

Of course I would be a twin blade. :]
Posted
I'd be a blademaster. Plain and simple. I like big swords, and small swords. I'm a blade masta!!!! Somebody stop me!!! *starts slashing with her sword*

~No, really. Somebody stop me! *can't stop swinging sword* AGGH!! I just killed a monkey!! NOOOOO!!! *keeps swinging her sword* Lalalalalala...~
Posted
*pushes off a cliff* did that stop you? Yeah, everyone thought that I was guy. So, I finally put in my sig. that I was girl. ^^ Im not a gay guy who thinks Crim is hot!
I would still be a Long Arm. I paused this sceene in episode 14 when it shows Crim's galive against Sora's Katars. Its so funny how much bigger the blade on the glaive is! Its like 5 times bigger then both of Sora's XD *falls off cliff laughing*
Posted
A villian like Sora except I want to feel pain like Tsukasa. My weapon of choice would be a bow and arrow like the Elf off of Lord of the Rings. Come on we all can't be good.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heavyblade [/i]
[B]hey Domou not to burst your bubble but I'm a guy. That's alright everybody thinks I'm a girl because of my banner and avi. [/B][/QUOTE]


Eh, sorry about that.

*wishes there were gender tags on the avatars*
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would be a ninja with a cool silver/chrome ninja sword. I would carry also some shirukens with me. Yup, that would be awsome, well you can keep dreaming...ahhhh
Posted
Well... In .hack I dont think you can have samuri swords. And you can only have one wepon or a pair of swords or something.
Posted
I've always been partial to spellcasters, so I'd be a Wavemaster. My friend thinks I'm crazy because I insist on putting Elk in my party. He thinks Wavemasters suck. >_<
Posted
Yeah wavemasters are OK but you see the problem is is that they are really weak without their spells. Look at how weak Tsukasa is. Don't get me wrong Tsukasa is pretty cool but he's weak.
Posted
The character that i would like to be is either a heavy blade or a wavemaster! I would be a wavemaster because i like helba and tsukasa! They rock!!And, i would like to be a heavy blade because of balmug he is cool too!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...