OtakuBoards

Pok

Kei

[color=royalblue][i]Today, we find ourselves in Rustboro City at the local Pokémon Gym. There, a battle is being fought to decide if the trainer will receive a badge to put him one step closer to qualifying for the Hoenn Leauge.[/i]

Rayne: Now, Mudkip! Use Mud Slap!

[i]The sturdy creature wet the ground slightly by dribbling water from its mouth, spun around, and flung mud at its fire-type foe with its tail. The opposing Magby was hit hard in the face, covering its eyes and blinding it. It pawed desperately to clear them, but to no avail.[/i]

Rayne: Good work! Now, finish it off with a Headbutt!

[i]Mudkip ran full throttle toward Magby, who was still working with the mud from Mudkip's first assault.[/i]

Trainer: Oh, no! Magby, look out!

[i]Magby finally cleared the dirt from its eyes, but it was too late. It was caught hard in the midsection by Mudkip's powerful Headbutt. Magby flew through the air and landed with a soft thud at its trainer's feet, completely out of it.[/i]

Referee: Magby is unable to continue the battle! Mudkip is the winner! This match goes to Gym Leader Rayne!

[i]Mudkip gave a triumphant cry and ran to its trainer with head and tail held high. Rayne chuckled softly at her youngest companion.[/i]

Rayne: Arrogance is a lofty perch to be knocked from, my friend.

[i]Mudkip looked curiously at its owner and tilted its head.[/i]

Mudkip: Kip?

Rayne: Don't get cocky, little one. You did battle very well, however. You deserve a nice rest.

[i]Rayne withdrew a Lure Ball from her belt and recalled Mudkip. She then walked over to the young trainer, who was trying to rouse his Magby.[/i]

Rayne: You put up a good fight. I suggest you take your Magby to see Nurse Joy.

Trainer: I thought I was so ready to battle you... I even taught my Magby Thunderpunch....

Rayne: Ah, then you did your homework. But since Mudkip has Ground-type attributes, it wouldn't have had any effect.

[i]The trainer looked surprised and then looked sadder than he had before. Rayne never did like to see a kid sad, so she rose, quickly reaching to her pocket as she did so, and offered her hand to the trainer. He accepted and she helped him to his feet.[/i]

Rayne: Listen. I want you to train hard. You have a lot of potential, as do your Pokémon. With the proper love and training, you most assuredly can become the next Hoenn Leauge Champ. Remember what I've said to you. It's wise to heed it on your journey.

[i]She quickly turned her hand over and let go, returning to the inner santuary of the Gym. As the trainer watched, he felt something in his hand. Upon looking down, he found it to be a shiny, new badge. Instantly, his eyes welled up with tears.[/i]

Trainer: Thanks.... I will remember....

[i]And with that, he raced off to the Pokémon Center.[/i]

[center]***[/center]

Rayne: I hope he appreciated what I did for him. That may be the last thing I do as a Gym Leader.

[i]Rayen was sitting by an indoor pond sipping tea with a student of hers named Mitsuna.[/i]

Mitsuna: So you're really going to leave?

Rayne: Yes. I want to see the rest of Hoenn, not just this city. What I really want to see is Sootopolis City. It's entirely underwater, you know.

Mitsuna: Yes. But who will take care of the Gym while you're gone? And all the Pokémon?

Rayne: Well, I thought I'd leave that to you, Mitsuna. You've come a long way. Your skills and judgement have improved greatly. You will make a fine Gym Leader.

Mitsuna: Thank you, Miss Rayne! I'll make you so proud!

Rayne: I'm sure you will. I'll remain here for a few more days, then I'm off and you'll take over. Now, I do believe it's time to give the Gyrados their vitamins for the day. Come on. I'll show you how to without getting blasted.[/color]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[I]Else where in Hoenn,[/I]
Matthew: GO MINUS!

[I]A cute pikachu looking pokemon popped out. But the peculiar thiung was it had a minus sign on it's cheek.[/I]

Trainer: GO SANDSLAH!
A large shrew appeared but it had a large number of spikes on it's back.

Matthew: Minus use quick attack!
[I]Minus started moving quickly toward the Sandslash[/I]

Trainer: Sandslash Dig!

[I] The sandslash suddenly started digging and disappered underground[/I]

Matthew: Minus be careful! He could pop up at any second!

Trainer: NOW!

Matthew Minus! Swift!

Trainer: SANDSLASH!

Matthew: Minus, THUNDERWAVE!

[I]The sandslash lay in the middle of the battlefield immboilized.[/I]

Referee: Sandslash is unable to battle Minus wins the round.

Trainer: GO STEELIX!

[I]A giant snake rock with a silver gleam appeared.[/I]

Matthew: You go first I insist!

Tainer: Fine, Steelix sandstorm!

Matthew's jaw dropped as Minus was pulled up into a storm of sand and thrown to his feet.

Matthew: Great Job Minus! Now you get a rest. Now Go! Grassy!

[I]A walking flower with a face appered[/I]

Matthew: Grassy! Use Mega Drain!

[I]The walking flower threw a vine onto Steelix and started to concentrate as Sunlight filtered into it's body. Suddenly the Steelix rears up and falls down.[I]

Referee: Steelix is unable to battle Matthew is the winner!

Matthew: Great Job Grassy return!

Trainer: Matthew this isn't over! I know that you are hiding something and when I find out what it is I'll let it spread through the whole region of Hoenn!

Matthew: Like you would find anything!

Matthew then walks out of the main battle arena and into a open grassy area. Go Minus, Plus, Grassy, and Plucky! A Pulse, and Pikachu appeared along with the Sunflora and Minun. Thanks you guys or a great battle. You are free to frolic amongst the others. A vulpix and Magneton appered.

Voice: MATTHEW!

Matthew: Yeah Dave what's up?

Voice: The police chief is here to see you!

Matthew's jaw dropped when he ehard the news. He quickly set off for the gym not knowing what to expect.

"Pidgeotto," Comis called out to his companion. "Did you spot anything."
"Pidge-eot!" Pidgeotto flew ahead."
Comis ran into a clearing in the woods where he spotted the Abra.
"I want that Abra so much..." Comis looked up at Pidgeotto. "Go, Tackle!"
Pidgeotto dove at the Abra, but a second before he hit it, it dissapeared.
"Teleport..." The Abra reapeared a few feet away. "I know, Pidgeotto, Double Team!"
Pidgeotto multiplied and circled the Abra. The Abra looked around frantically and became confused.
"Now, Quick Attack!" Pidgeotto yet again dove at the Abra, but this time he hit it. The Abra sailed through the air and landed with a loud thud.
"Pokeball, go!" The Pokeball flew from Comis's hand and struck the Abra sucking it inward. "I caught Abra!"

"Hey! Nice job!" A trainer stood in the clearing. Comis had not noticed, for he was too busy looking down at his new Abra in its ball.
"Umm, thanks." Comis called.
"Would you care to battle?" The trainer walked forward.
"Umm, Ok. I guess."
"Two Pokemon each."
"Allright." Comis pulled out the ball that contained Pidgeotto, but then relized that it needed time to rest first.
"Go! Raticate!" The trainer's Raticate growled as it came out.
"I choose you! Aron!"
-----
OOC: ttfn

[I]We now go far away to a building called Sky Pillar on an island close to Pacifidlog Town.[/I]

Trainer(panting as she climbs some steps): I...I....ehh (she faints)

Max: Ah! A trainer! You must be totally worn out! You made it past the Rayquaza. Come, we will battle...tomorrow, you can rest in the Pacifidlog Pokemon Center for now. I will come and get you later! For you have proven to me that you are capable of defeating myself in a battle.

Trainer: ......ehh.....thanks.....ugh....I think I broke a nail!:(

[I]The next day we find the Trainer and Max just about to start their battle[/I]

Trainer: You may have been nice to me but that doesn't mean i'm going to go easy on you!

Max: Hah! O, ok, I'll be sure to be extra carefull than.. {pa-leeaase}

[I]All of the sudden a man riding on a Dragonair comes down from the sky[/I]

Man: Ready? 2 on 2! choose wisely.

Trainer: Ya!

Max: Sure..

Trainer: I CHOOSE YOU!!! POPCORN!!

[I]She throws a Moonball and out comes a small rounded Jigglypuff[/I]

Max: Hmm.. Go! Roadrunner!

[I]Out of Max's Pokeball comes a large, very nice, shiny, polished Skarmory[/I]

Trainer: By the way, my name's Saria. Now, Popcorn! Sing!

Max: Don't listen Roadrunner!

Roadrunner: Raaa!!! Skar..skar..mory......

[I]Skarmory feel asleep[/I]

Saria: Now! Pound, than Double slap!

Popcorn: Jiggy! PUFF! Jiggy! PUFF! PUFF! PAAAA!!!

Ref(man): Skarmory is unable to battle. This round's winner is..Jigglypuff!

Jigglypuff: Jigg! Jiggly PUFF!!! :blush:

Ref: Please select your next Pokemon!

Max: I choose you, Swift!

[I]A three headed Dodo Bird appears out of a fastball[/I]

Saria: Oh no! Go! Kitty!!!

[I]A very beautifull Absol appears out of a GreatBall[/I]

Max: Now! Headbut!

Saria: No! Kitty! Errgh.. Razor Wind!

Absol: Abby!! Sol sol sol SOOOOOL!!

Dotrio: do! Do! DO!!!

[I]Swift dodged it and used Swift on the offending Absol[/I]

Absol: AAAAbbb......sol....

Ref: Absol is unable to battle, Dotrio is the winner!

Max: Congratulations! You beat 2/3 tests!

Saria: 3?? Huh?

Max: Well....
1. Passed Rayquaza: CHECK! | v/|
2. Beat Pokemon 1: CHECK! | v/|
3. Beat Pokemon 2: Incomplete! | X |

Saria: :D YAY :D THANK YOU :D WOOHOO :D

[I]Max pulls a Shiny Badge in the shape of a feather and hands it to Saria. He then brings her to the bottom of Sky Pillar and leaves her.[/I]

Max: Ahh...it's always refreshing to battle a Pokemon other than your Dragonair, James.

Ref(James): heh...ya!

[COLOR=purple]Mia looked on intently at the thick clumps of trees surrounding her and her pokemon.
Skarmory clawed the ground impatiently and squawked softly.
"Shh.." Mia warned. "Listen.."
Skarmory obliged. He cocoked his head and focused his senses on to his immeadiate surroundings.

Then it hurtled out to him again in a gray ball of fur.
"Skaar.." Skarmory leaped high as he could and twisted in midair as the furball disappeared for the umpteenth time.
"Darn!" Mia shrilled. Her patience was wearing thin for the past half hour. It was not one of her best qualities.
Skarmory screeched in frustration again as the Sneasel landed gracefully on another tree and snickered.

"Wing Attack!" commanded Mia.
"Skaaar.." the metal hued bird took off in a swift flight. His wings sliced into the Sneasel's branch.
The cat fell to the hard earth in surprise.
"Finally!" Mia quickly threw a pokeball at the annoying creature.[/COLOR]

[i]East of Rustboro, a trainer battle has just started between Ryo and a bird keeper.[/i]

Ryo: Go Mudstomp! I choose you.
[i]A small green and tan mushroom monster waddled around with a stern look on its face.[/i]

Birdkeeper: I choose my Pidgey! Fly to the sky my feathered friend![i] A brown and white bird came out form the Pokéball and rocketed skyward. It stopped and looked down at the tiny Shroomish.[/i]

Ryo: Darn! I should've known he'd use a flyer. That puts me at a disadvantage. I just hope Mudstomp can handle it.

Birdkeeper: Well I hope you know I'm going to win. Me and my Pidgey have trained forever.

Ryo: Well just see about that in the end. So let's just stick to this match. Okay?

Birdkeeper: Allright then.So let's get this started. Pidgey, fly high and then swoop down to catch it.

Ryo: Mudstomp, wait for it to come, then use Stun Spore! [i]The little mushroom turned and stared at the on-comming bird. He was ready to release his paralyzing spores, but had trouble with his timing.[/i]

Birdkeeper: Alright Pidgey, now its time to attack!

Ryo: Ready..don't miss this one Mudstomp...aim...

[i]The bird swoop downed and extended its claws towards Mudstomp with amazing speed. But the Shroomish's spores weren't effective enough to apralyze his foe. Mudstomp was knocked way back into the trees.[/i]

Ryo: Mudstomp! Please by okay!

Birdkeeper: It looks like I might out a lid on this match...

[i]Ryo rushed back into the bushes to pull out a rather weakened Shroomish. He walked back the battlefield and placed him gently on the ground. Mudstomp appeared to have fainted.[/i]

Ryo: Well it looks like you wi-
[i]Ryo was cut off by a blinding light the came from the damaged Shroomish. Mudstomp had started glowing, and its tiny body had started changing fast. After the light cleared, there was no Shroomish.[/i]

Breloom: Bre-Bre-Breloom! [i]A green and tan monster with powerful legs, a long balancing, tail, and possibly the cutest face, was standing in it splace, gazing gaudily at Ryo.[/i]

Birdkeeper: It looks like this battle is not over. But now it's better. For me, at least. Your Vreloom has double weakness against my Pidgey. You'll loose somehow.

Ryo: You know, I wouldn't be too sure. Breloom try to dodge Pidgey's attacks! [i]As the bird swooped all over the place trying to catch the Breloom, Mudstomp bounced all over the field like an energized kangaroo.[/i]

Birdkeeper: Pidgey use Gust attack! [i]A small dustcloud was created and headed straight for Mudstomp[/i]

Ryo: Jump, Mudstomp! Watch out for the gale! [i]Almsot like rubber, Breloom jumped high into the sky, almost level with Pidgey.[/i]

Breloom: Bre-loo!

Ryo: Now, give it ol' punch in the face. That should' do it. [i]Mudstomp extended his elastic arms and gave a solid hit into Pidgey's head. The brd fell to the ground.[/i]

Birdkeeper: But my Pidgey's supposed to win! How can this happen?

[i]Mudstomp bounced over to the fallen Pidgey, and used a quick absorb atatck to finish it off, and boost its own energy. [/i]
By the time I get home, Ryo thought to himself, he'll be bouncing off the walls. Literally.

Birdkeeper: Hey nice job, I thought I had you for sure. But take a look its Pokédex entry. you might notice something.

[i]Ryo pulled out his Pokedex and read the entry aloud.[/i]
Ryo: Breloom is a grass and fighting Pokémon. Breloom can extend its stretchable arms to hit almost any target. This Pokémon has a lot of energy, and is known to bounce as means of its strong tail. Hmmm...grass and fighting?

Birdkeeper: Exactly. your Breloom may have a good shot at beating the gym. Its types are perfectly matched. Well, I better get going. Good luck.

[i]As the rival trainer walked off, Ryo headed back to Rustboro to visit the Pokémon center and his house, to show off his new Pokémon. After he was all set and stocked up on supllies, Ryo headed for the gym, hoping to challenge and defeat Rayne before she leaves. [Ryo does not knwo she left the gym yet][/i]

A distance from all the other trainer were....

John: Finally, after all the grueling matches. I have made it to Fortree City.

[i] He gazed at the treehouses there were.Then he climbed a ladder and walked towards a pokemon center. Then he climbed down and healed his pokemon. John walked to the PokeMart where he bought some Super potions. Then he left on his journey to Rustboro. Suddenly he found a Pidgeotto.[/i]

John: Hehehe This ones mine. GO COMBUSKEN!!!

[i] He threw a pokeball which released a large bird that was Combusken. Pidgeotto started with a strong gust attack at it. [/i]

John: Hang in there!!! Now use Blaze Kick!!!

[i] Combusken lunged at Pidgeotto and summoned a firey tornado around one of the legs. It Hurricane kicked it into the air, then it landed on the ground. [/i]

John: GO GREAT BALL!!

[i] It landed on Pidgeotto's head and it was inside it. It wobbled a few times into it stopped. It was caught! [/i]

Far away from the others there is a Poke'mon trainer away from her hometown for a while.

Kyoko:Ok ready guys?

Pochena:Poch,ena!

Duskull:Skull!

Kyoko:Ok!let's bring these rocks up the mountain!Then tomarrow we can go back home to Petalburg City.

They all start to pick up rocks and start running up hill.Pochena is up infront with Kyoko right behind, and Duskull lagging behind.

Duskull: Dus.....Dus..Duskull...

Kyoko:Common Duskull if i can do it you can! Let's go even if you don't make it to the top your still a winner if you put your heart into your work kinda like a poke'mon battle ya know!Even if you don't win you are still a winner!Just remeber that!

Duskull: Duskull!

Duskull perked up and started running ahead everyone else!trying his hardest and putting his heat into it!

Pochena:P-p-pochena!!

Kyoko:H-hey wait up guys now i'm lagging behind!

Kyoko and Pochena try to catch up to Duskull then all of a sudden Kyoko trips and Pochena and Duskull go over to her.

Duskull:Skull,skull?!

Pochena:Na,na?

Kyoko looks up and starts laughing.Then they all start up the hill again all smiling that everything is ok.Kyoko ran up and ran into the cottage.

Kyoko:Senai we're back!

Sensai:Why welcome back!how was trainning?

Kyoko:Great!

Sensai:So your going back home tomarrow?

Kyoko:Yep!Don't worry we forget you!Your like a father to us!

Pochena:Chena!

Sensai:Well you better get some rest!

Kyoko:Yep!

Soon after they ate they went to bed.Early in the morning they all ate breakfast and went outside sensai was bidding Kyoko farewell.

Sensai:I bid you farewell Kyoko!Here use Glider for transportaion.

Sensai soon made a call and then a Pidgeot cames and landed.

Kyoko:Thank you sensai!Hiya Glider remeber me?

Glider:Pidge!

Kyoko:Ok let's go!

Kyoko,Pochena and Duskull went on Glider and started home.Kyoko was sitting reading her poke'mon notes, all of a sudden there was a laugh,Kyoko looked up and saw Team Magma!

Kyoko:Huh?!Team Magama!Don't you dare be thinkin about robbing me I'm poor!

#1Magma: Don't worry Hun it's those poke'mon we want!

Kyoko:Oh yeah!Well...You can't have them!Unless you can beat me!

#2Magma:No problem!I chose you Peliper!

A pelican like poke'mon appears.

Pelipper:Pel!

Kyoko:I chose you Duskull!Duskull use Mean Look then use Future sight!

Suddenly Duskull made a very mean look making Pelipper nervous,then the sky turned pink and then by the time the pink sky was done so was Pelipper.

Kyoko:Good job Duskull!Let that be a Lesson!

#1Magma:We'll get you next time kid!

Team Magma flew away with there ot air ballon.1hour after the battle Kyoko was home,home in Petalburg city.Kyoko jumped off as well as Duskull and Pochena.Soon when a man saw Kyoko talking to Glider and when Glider flew away.He yelled...

Man:Kyoko's home!Kyoko's home!

Everyone gathered around Kyoko espicially the children.Kyoko was glad to see everyone was ok she was glad to be home she just stood there with her hand behind her head kind of sweating.

Girl child:Ohhh welcome back Kyoko,Pochena,And Duskull!

Everyone was talking at once asking questions about her trainning and her pokemon,asked about her adventure.Kyoko tried to answear everyones questions then soon a man which is the mayor came over and his Hariyama right behind him.

Mayor:Welcome back Kyoko!Please people let the girl go she's been trainning hard and is tired let her go home.

Kyoko:Thank you Mayor!Yes I am tired how about all the children come to my house tomarrow and we'll have lunch!

Children:Yay!

Kyoko,Duskull,and Pochena headed home and took a nap.

A girl by the name of Sakura walked into a deep dark forest.She shivered and rubbed her arms.It was dark.Too dark.

Sakura:Umbreon,Espeon Go!!
Umbreon:Um,breon
Espeon:Pi!eon!

They walked together and Sakura heard a sound in the bushes.She sent Umbreon to find out what it was.Umbreon chased a small pokemon out.
It was a pidgeotto.Sakura smiled.

Sakura:Umbreon tackle!!!

Umbreon stopped chasing it and charged forward with it's head down.Pidgeotto took to the air and Umbreon growled in frustration.Sakura growled too.How to get it while in the air.Suddenly she got an idea.

Sakura:Umbreon!Get a run up with agility and leap with a bite attack!!

Umbreon looked unsure but ran backwards and up a tree up to a long branch.Running at full speed using agility to help her and leapt into the air with bite.Pidgeotto realised too late and Umbreon latched onto Pidgeotto's wing.It couldn't fly with one wing so it lost balance and plummeted to the ground.Umbreon let go and ran back.

The pidgeotto screeched loudly at it's disability.Sakura smirked and ordered Umbreon to bite,scratch and tackle it.Soon the pidgeotto was close to defeat.

Sakura:Pokeball go!!

She let go of the pokeball and it locked Pidgeotto in the pokeball.It wiggled.1....2....3....Bing!The pokeball locked and captured pidgeotto.Sakura and Umbreon jumped in joy.Sakura quickly ran forward and connected the pokeball to her pokebelt.

Sakura was about to return Umbreon and Espeon when Umbreon disappeared into the bush.Sakura and Espeon raced in to where Umbreon had disappeared.They exited to the other side to see a person from Team Magma.

Sakura:Hey!!Give me back my Umbreon!!

Magma:Hahaha so it's yours is it?!Well why don't you try and get it off me!!

Sakura:FINE!Espeon GO!!!

Espeon dashed forward.

Magma:Go Arcanine!!

Arcanine appeared and roared furociously.Espeon just stood there unfased.

Magma:Arcanine!!Fire Blast!!

Espeon doged it neatly.Arcanine kept using attacks and Espeon continued dodging them.

Sakura:Espeon now attack with a bite attack!!!

Espeon ran forward and bit onto it's leg.Arcanine reared trying to shake it off.

Sakura:Hang on Espeon!!

Espeon hung on until Sakura said to let go.Arcanine put it's paw on the ground and lunged forward.The bite attack was strong and lasted a long time.During that time it had hurt terribly and now he couldn't walk on it.Sakura told Espeon to continue attacking while all Arcanine could do was swat it away or use a fire attack.espeon dodged all the attacks and attacked with a final headbutt.Arcanine fell with a crash and Magma returned it angrily.

Magma:How could you defeat my Arcanine?!It's at such a high level!!

Sakura:Simple!You're forgetting one thing!!Espeon can tell the future!!Now return my Umbreon!!

Magma growled and tried to run away with Umbreon.Espeon tackled it and broke the cage.The two eevee evolutions ran back to Sakura who petted them and walked away turning her back on the Magma and heading to the closest city for a pokemon center and for supplies.

[color=royalblue][i]Rayne and Mitsuna were just finishing up their morning rounds when Rayne's favorite Quagsire, Blubby, came waddling up with a Poké Ball in it's mouth.[/i]

Rayne: Ah. Here's another thing to remember. Whenever Blubby comes to you with a Poké Ball like this, it means a trainer has come for a challenge.

Mitsuna: Why?

Rayne: I honestly don't know. He's done it ever since he was a Wooper. I guess I should go and see who's come. I'll take this match. I want you to be referee to see how I do things. Perhaps you'll learn something new.

Mitsuna: Yes, Miss Rayne.

[i]The two left the Goldeen Pond where they'd been feeding the Pokemon and walked towards the battlefield, wondering who would be waiting on them....[/i][/color]

OOC: Rayne I have an idea of what could happen with RYO (maybe) entering after me. So don't go thinking I ruined your plan! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Rayne: Ok let's begi.....
[I]Max is standing there[/I]
Max: No! I need to ask you a favour.
Rayne: o?
Max: Ya...I am thinking of becoming a trainer and I know you have lot's of trainers...so...do you have any that could become a good Flying Gym Leader? I have no trainers of my own, only a ref.
Rayne: Well...

When Kyoko awoke she took a shower then got dressed.Then she gave Pochena a bath a Duskull.

Kyoko:Ain't it great to smell good?

Pochena:hena!

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door and Kyoko could hear children laughing and talking.

Kyoko:Well it seems like the kids are here.

Kyoko:Ok you do that.Just come back ok?

Suddenly Duskull went through the roof and went to Rustboro city to get some sweets for the kids.Kyoko opened the door then the children rushed in.Kyoko fell down and got stepped on alot and when the stampede was over the children wondered where Kyoko was.

Yougest boy:Hey where'd the awsome Kyoko go?

Kyoko got up and said "Here I am!"everyone laughed because her face was red and had shoe marks on her face.Kyoko laughed as well and thought about Duskull.While Duskull was traveling to Rustboro City he bumped into a large pokemon and was beat badly and collaspes right ouside of the Rustboro Gym making a loud thump.(good thing he was wearing a tag with the owners name and city)

Kyoko:Uhmm kids you have to go already I'm sorry but you have to.I have to do other things we can eat together next time!

Middle male child:Ok!

Then all the children left.

Kyoko:Pochena we have to look for Duskull,he's been gone quite a while!

Pochena:Ena!

Kyoko:ErrmmmmmI'm to tired to look....I'm not a good trainer to leave Duskull there bu i have no choice I forgot where he said he was going!I hope he's here tomarrow!

Kyoko sat on her bed hoping that Duskull would come back.Then she still sat there then soon she fell asleep.And Pochena sat by the door just in case there is a knock so he could wake up Kyoko.

"Whew!" Mia recalled Skarmory and turned Sneasel's pokeball in her hands. She was glad to have caught the menace, but now it needed attention.
She only hoped Sneasel wouldn't go running off once the ball was opened.
-----------
Sneasel lay agitatedly on the stretcher as two Chanseys expertly examined it.
They lifted each paw, ran their hands through the gray fur and even went as far as polishing the long claws.
"Sorry." thought Mia as she watched through a glass screen. Her other Pokemon though, especially Skarmory, were enjoying the little spectacle. Mia turned back.

Behind her stood a girl waiting near a counter. An Espeon and Umbreon twined themselves around her legs. She bent and petted both on their heads. Mia looked on at the Pokemon. They looked strong and lithe enough to have quite a few battles.

[i]Ryo trudged up the hill with and gazed over the grassy field. There stood the Rustboro City Gym. And hopefully today, Ryo could get a gym badge.[/i]

Ryo: Sorrry Volcano, but you have a weakness against this gym. Using you would do more harm then good. But don't worry, afterwards we'll have a training session to make for lost time.
[i]Ryo, knowing the type advantage of this gym, was solidly dpendant on Mudstomp's abilities. But Ryo was pretty confident in his Breloom.
While walking towards the gym, a Quagsire waddled up form the stream and picked up a Pokéball. He waddled back into the stream and swam to the back of the gym.[/i]

Ryo: I wonder what that was all about?

[i]Ryo shrugged and entered the gym. But before opening the door, he let Mudstomp out of his Pokéball. As he wandered into the main chamber, he saw three people. Rayne, the distinguished gym leader, a student of hers who Ryo thought was named Mitsuna,a nd a boy he didn't recognize.[/i]

Ryo: I came for a gym battle. Am I too late?

Max: It depends. Heh, which Gym Leader would you like to battle?
Ryo: Huh??
Max: Hmm...I am Max. Sky Pillar Gym Leader. Nice to meet you!
Ryo: Um...I'm Ryo...
Rayne: Heh...looks like our little convorsation will have to wait Max. So a battle Ryo?
[I]just then a quagsire with a pokeball walts in[/I]
Rayne: There you are buddy.

[i]Sakura walked and in the distance she saw a city.she sighed and continued walking.

After a few more miles she finally arrived.she looked around.It was quite large.She spotted the Pokemon Center easily.She quickly ran up to it and up to the counter.[/i]

[b]Sakura:[/b]Please Nurse Joy!You have to heal my Pokemon!

[b]Nurse Joy:[/b]Of course!Just leave them with me!They'll be fine!

[i]Sakura sighed with relief and and left.She looked around and decided on what to do to pass time while the pokemon were healing.[/i]

When Kyoko woke up she looked around the house for Duskull making loud noises and waking Pochena up.

Kyoko:It's no use....I'm a horrible trainer i shouldn't have let Duskull go by himself.Maybe I should give up....

Pochena:Pochena....

Kyoko:Well I could say good bye to everybody and go on a journey to look for Duskull and collect Badges then test my skills against Elite trainers or maybe just travel to Jhoto and Kanto.

Pochena:Chena?

Kyoko:Yeah I will do that!Let's get ready to leave!We are on a journey to look for pokemon and win badges!

Kyoko grabbed her backpack and went ouside to the mayors house and knocked.Then his wife opened the door.

Mayor's wife:Why hello Kyoko!Nice to see you,what have you come for?

Kyoko:Can I see the Mayor?

Mayor's wife: Oh of course you can!He's in his office,please come in.

Kyoko:Thank you.

Kyoko walked in with Pochena trailing right behind her.And walked into the Mayor's office and saw him doing paper work whil Hariyama stared at Kyoko as she walked in.

Kyoko:Uhhh hello mayor I need to talk to you.....

Mayor:Oh hello Kyoko,what might you be here for?

Kyoko:I'm thinking about going on a journey to become a pokemon master....and I might stay in Jhoto and Kanto for a while until I find my real parents or a relitive I can stay with.Please don't tell anyone..

Mayor:Well if that's what you wanna do then do it...Something isn't right....Where's Duskull?

Kyoko:He went for some sweets in Rustboro city but never came back....that's another reason I need to go on the journey,to find Duskull.

Mayor:Ok...But here take these.

The mayor gave a Poke'Nav,and some poke'balls.

Kyoko:Thank you!I really appriciate it!

Kyoko walked out of the mayors house and started to head out.Her journey has begun.

John: Yes I caught a Pidgeotto!!

[i] Suddenly, a voice came out. [/i]

Voice: Stupid Grovyle....You've failed me too much!!!!

[i] A kid kicked an injured Grovyle into the air, and he walked away. JOhn rushed towards the Grovyle and rubbed his fingers on his it. [/i]

John: Show some respect for this pokemon, kid!!

Boy: Ha, it can't do squat. Here's it's pokeball if you want to keep it.

[i] He threw a [pokeball at John. John caught it and made Grovyle return to it. [/i]

JOhn: I'll show you respect for pokemon 2-on-2 battle.

Boy: Sure....GO SALAMENCE AND MILOTIC!!!!

[i] The boy threw 2 ultra balls into the air which released to giant pokemon [/i]

John: grrr. Tough. GO GYARADOS AND COMBUSKEN!!!!

[i] The 2 pokeball exploded and released the 2 pokeball [/i]

JOhn: I'll start. Combusken, flamethrower at Milotic!!! Gyarados, DRAGON DANCE!!!

[i] Gyarados focused and stood still, while Milotic took a direct head from flamethrower [/i]

Boy: ahahahha...Salamence, slash at that weak Combusken. Milotic, hyperbeam at Gyarados!

[i] Combusken was knocked out instantly from the slash. And GYarados didn't even fazed from the Hyper Beam. John gave a Max revive to Combusken. [/i]

JOhn: GYarados, show MIlotic what a REAL hyper beam look like!!!

[i] Gyarados unleashed a HUGE hyper beam at Milotic, Milotic was knocked out [/i]

Boy: Grrr, Milotic return. GO WAILMER!!!! Salamence hyper beam at Gyarados!!!

[i] A wailmer came out of the pokeball while Salamence used a hyper beam at gyarados. Gyarados fell and was struggling to get up. Gyarados quickly regain his energy. [/i]

John: No, Gyarados......grrr. Gyarados use hyper beam. Combusken mega kick on Salamence!!!!

[I] Both attacks were critical hit and Salamence was limping. Gyarados fell down and was regaining energy.[/i]

Boy: Wailmer, Water gun at Combusken!!!

[i] Wailer shot a little water gun at Combusken. Combusken wasn't that much effected against it. [/i]

John: Gyarados, you did well, return. Combusken, FINISH SALAMENCE WITH A FLAMETHROWER!!!

[i] Gyarados returned to it's Pokeball. Combusken unleashed a flamethrower which finished it off. [/i]

Boy: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? grrr you beat my SALAMENCE!?!?!?!?!?!? I give up.....you win. Soon I'll beat you and have my revenge.

[i] The boy made Wailmer and Salamence go back to their pokeball and he ran away. Suddenly Combusken evolved into Blaziken.[/i]

John: Yes Combusken evolved into Blaziken!!!!

[color=royalblue]Rayne: You're a bit late this time.

Blubby: Quag...

Rayne: It's okay, Blubby. No, Ryo, you aren't too late for a battle. I suppose that if you wish, you can have a battle with Maxy here afterward.

Max: "Maxy"?

Ryo: We'll see. I just came here for a battle with you, but scoring two badges at once would be too good an opprotunity to pass up.

Rayne: True, but there's also no guarantee that you'll win. Mitsuna, you can set the stipulations now.

Mitsuna: Oh, okay!

[i]Mitsuna ran over to the Referee's Podium on the sidelines and picked up her flags. Rayne and Ryo took their places on opposite sides of the battlefield and awaited Mitsuna's rules.[/i]

Mitsuna: The following will be a Gym battle between Ryo and Gym Leader Rayne for a Hoenn Leauge Badge! Each trainer will use two Pokémon in one-on-one combat style! The challenger may switch out at any time, but the Gym Leader may not! Are you both ready?

Rayne: I am.

Ryo: Uh... Two Pokémon...?[/color]

Sorry I haven't posted. School work. Tomorow is my last day! So I'll be here more often now.

Matthew quickly jogged up to the gym and saw the police chief with
the trainer Matthew had faced earlier.

Police Chief: Are you Matthew the Sunshine Gym Leader?

Matthew: Yes Sir.

PC: Matthew I hear that you have a grass type and freely use it is that also true?

Matthew: Yes I show her to you. Grassy!

A Sunflora came waddilng up to the threesome a smile on it's face.

PC: Matthew I believe that your Sunflora is stolen.

Matthew: WHAT? I CAUGHT GRASSY MY SELF! I PAID FOR HER SUN STONE! I...

Dave: Matthew calm down see what the chief has to say.

PC: Thank you Dave. Matthew I need to take your Sunflora in for checking. Please hand me the pokeball and I will be on my way.

Matthew: No. Show me your badge.

PC: Sorry Matthew but I have to do this to get a badge. NOW!

The Police Chief's costume falls off to show a member of Team Magma.

Matthew: DAVE RECALL ALL POKEMON NOW!

TMM: Put on your masks and call in the paras!

Matthew quickly recalled Grassy and Plucky but couldn't get to Plus and Minus before the spore hits him and he is knocked out.

Hours later he wakes up with just the two pokeballs he has with Dave and the rest of the pokemon gone. He quickly fills with rage and stomps off twords the gym where he calls the pokemon sacntion which is for Pokemon Gym leaders and tells them the trouble and what his plans are. they tell himthey will send a replacement and wish him the best. Matthew packs up some food, heals up his pokemon, and sets out with a desperate hope of saving the things he cares about most.

[size=1]Rayne: Yes two. You might not have to use both, if you're very talented.

Ryo: I guess I'll manage.
Rayne: I'm guesssing this is your first gym battle?
Ryo: Uhh..yeah
Rayne: Oh don't worry about. You win or you lose, and there's no shame in either. Just do your best.
Ryo: I'll try. But I don't think I'm ready to fight Max if would be able to win. I didn't even know there was a Sky Pillar Gym.
Rayne: Let's worry about that later. How 'bout we get this batle started?

[i]The two reached for their Pokéballs, and unleashed their Pokémon. On Rayne's side, a Mudkip appeared and smiled. On Ryo's side, his trusty Breloom, popped out and bounced around.[/i]

Mitsuna: Trainers ready?
[i]Ryo and rayne nodded their headeds. And as a cue, their Pokémon did the same towards one another.[/i]
Mitsuna: Go!
------------------
OOC: Heh, I'm afraid to start this one off. I'm hoping you can do that for me Lady K.
[/size]

JOhn: GUess I'll take care of you Grovyle. You'll be fine with me.

[i] John ran back to the pokemon center in Fortree city to heal up the 4 pokemon then he went back out. [/i]

John: Hmm, the gym leader hear uses bird pokemon. I gotta get my badge so I could use fly....toughy. My pokemon probleby doesn't stand a chance. But I need to go to Rustboro. It'll tkae monthes to get to Rustboro by walking. Hmm.

Man: Looking for a way to go to Rustboro young lad?

[i] John looked behind him and saw an old man with an Alakazam. [/i]

John: Yeah.

Man: I have a way to get you there. Give me 1000 yen and I'll take you there.

John: WHAT?!?!?!?! YOU CRAZY KOOK I ONLY HAVE 700!!!!!

Man: Fine, i'll battle you. If you win you'll get the trip for free. If you lose---

[i] Suddenly a net appeared out of nowhere and it captured Alakazam. [/i]

Voice: Congragulation. Your pokemon is captured.

[i] A Team Magma member lunged out of the treetop and into a balloon that was in the sky. [/i]

TMM: See Ya!!

John: GO BLAZIKEN!! Use Flamethrower!!!

[i] Blaziken came out and blew a stream of fire that aimed to the net. [/i]

Man: USE LIGHT SCREEN!!!

[i] Alakazam covered itself in a sphere. Flamethrower went around the sphere and Alakazam was let loose. Alakazam used a psychic attack to slow down the drop so that ALakazam didn't hit the ground hard. ALakazam touched the ground and focused his eyes on the balloon.[/i]

TMM: GO MIGHTYENA AND HOUNDOOM!!!

[i] The TMM let loose 2 Heavy balls and it exploded into Mightyena and Houndoom. [/i]

Man: PSYWAVE!!

TMM: AHAHAHHAHA TAKE DOWN YOU TWO!!!

[i] The psywave didn't effect the 2 gothic black dogs and they both charged right into Alakazam. Alakazam layed flat on the ground and is trying to get up.[/i]

Man: RECOVER!!!

John: BLAZE KICK!!

[i] Alakazam recovered but some bruises were still there. Blaziken unleashed an incredible spinning Blaze kick that did incredible damage to it. Plus they were burned. [/i]

TMM: GRRR!!!! YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!!

John: Hahhaahahaha. Finish it off Blaziken. MEGA KICK!!!

[i] Blaziken unleashed an upward megakick on both of the firey dogs. When they got to the top of the balloon, the dogs burned the cover and blew up the engine which blew up the whole balloon. The TMM cursed out loud and they flew all the way into the sky. [/i]

John: yeah!!!

Man: I thank you. As my token of grattitude...I'll take you to Rustboro. I'll be there with you at the location in Rustboro you wish ALakazam! come here.

[i] Alakazam walked up to John and focused his eyes on him [/i]

Man: Close your eye and picture where you want to be.

[i] John closed his eyes and pictured the Rustboro Gym. [/i]

Man: Open your eyes.....

[i] John opened his eyes and saw the entrance to the Gym. He opened up and saw Rayne and Ryo battling. [/i]

[color=royalblue]OOC: Can do, hon. ^_~
-----------------------------------------

Rayne: Mudkip, I want you to watch yourself! It's part-Grass!

Mudkip: Kip!

Ryo: Mudstomp, use your Stun Spore!

Rayne: Mudkip, burrow underground to dodge it!

[i]As Ryo's storng-looking Breloom began spreading it's Stun Spore, Mudkip began to dig rapidly to avoid the assault. It just made it before the dangerous cloud settled.[/i]

Rayne: Good work! Now, get ready for a counterattack!

Ryo: Be on guard, Mudstomp! We don't know where it'll come up!

[i]Tense seconds passed as Ryo and Mudstomp wondered where their Water/Ground-type foe would appear. Finally, Rayne launched her attack.[/i]

Rayne: Now![/color]

As Matthew started out on the path towards the mountains he started thinking about that trainer and the fake chief and how horrible he felt about putting Dave in that situation. First he would save Dave and the pokemon and then he would destroy that trainer for doing it. Even if it meant giving up what he loved most.
As he continued along he noticed how bushes far ahead of him rustled then ones closer to him rustled a few seconds later. With one quick motion he called out Plucky and Grassy and told them to be ready. He then approached the rustling bushes as the pokeball around his neck started to glow. When he finally made to the rustling bushes Speedy had popped out and was edging towards Matthew looking poised. Suddenly he headbutted Matthew to the ground and a blur popped out of the bushes.
After checking that Matthew was ok Speedy took off after the blur. Matthew got up and

Matthew: Go Plucky use Agility and Quick Attack to catch up to Speedy and help him if
he needs it. Return, Grassy!

Matthew then picked up his supplies and took after the three blurs on the horizon. Meanwhile Speedy had caught up to the blur and it was getting ready to hit it with a thunder wave. At the same second he let it go Plucky had also shot off one to try to help so the blur was stopped dead in it?s tracks legs just quitting. It fell in a snarl as Speedy and Plucky speed down obviously exhausted. Matthew finally caught up to the pair about an hour later. The blur was still paralyzed and was lying down. When Matthew saw his jaw dropped. It was Entei the fire type dog. He slowly tried to walk up to it. It bit at him barley missing his hand.

Matthew: I don?t wana hurt you. I also don?t wana catch you but if you don?t calm down I will. So do you wana be healed or not because I can just let you lay here until some Pokemaniac find you and catches you. Then you will become a collector?s item. Or you can join me in my quest which will it be?
Then a very peculiar thing happened. The Entei started Mind Speaking with Matthew.

Entei: Obviously you have proven to be better than me and by ancient law I belong to you and should already be in a pokeball. I will join you and the others in your quest to save Dave and the other pokemon. I have just been to the HQ of the PokePolice and you are headed in the right direction to get to the base although the security is very tight. You will need a key card and matching password, suit, and Poochyena with license number.

Matthew: Looks like we are gonna have to do a bit a battling and stealing.

Entei: It would appear so. Hop on and we will take a run through the mountain pass to find the main base.

Matthew: Alright wait can speedy talk to?

Entei: Unfortuantly no. He is not of ncient descent. But I can help you two talk.
Matthew: Is he jelous about me riding you?
Entei; No he is honored to share you with me. You may not use either one of us in battle you realize.

Matthew: I know. I have to have the badge from Sky Pillar. I will get that soon enough.

Entei: Let?s go!

Entei and Matthew take off heading towards the mountains.

Ryo: Mudstomp, roll forward, it's coming up behind you!
[i]The Breloom launched itself forward in a rolling jump, just as the Mudkip burst through the ground beneath it.[/i]

Ryo: Now try and use an Leech Seed, on it so you can sap it's energy! [i]Mudstomp released a few seeds that entangled Mudkip, and sapped some of its health. Some small roots came through the ground near Breloom and gave him some extra energy.[/i]

Rayne: Be careful Mudkip! You've been seeded.
Ryo: Now with that extra boost, jump into the air and try land on Mudkip!
Rayne: Mudkip, use Mud Slap to blind it!
[i]Once again, Mudkip released a few sprinkles of water and whirled up a storm of flung mud. Some of the mud landed right in Mudstomp's face, causing him to aimlessly tumble through the air. Although hurting him, Mudkip was still not able to avoid the attack, and both were cloaked by a cloud of dust as the Breloom crashed ontop of the little blue amphibian.[/i]

Ryo: Try and get up Mudstomp! You're almsot there. We might have a chance of beating Mudkip! Now give it a good ol' Mach Punch!
[i]Mudstomp started winding up his elastic arms and aimied for Mudkip.[/i]