OtakuBoards

Pok

Kei

[I]Everyone was walking when Max flinched.[/I]

Ryo: What is it Max?

Max: Someone's disturbed Rayquaza! We have to call the Police!

Rayne: Uhh...your right. Hmm...

Max: You two call them while i'll go there myself with my DOTRIO! GO!

-----

[I]Max eventually came to the pillar seeing John and another girl he pondered when Officer Jenny came bursting in.[/I]

John: Wha? Whats this?

Sakura: Who are you?

Max: The question is Who are you? Who are you to capture Rayquaza!?

Sakura: I'm Sakura and who cares?

O.Jenny: Me! Now please hand over that UltraBall, or I will be forced to send you away. The people of Pacifidlog town use this creature and consider him a friend. It is Illegal to catch it.

John: WHAT!?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John:....... grrr, stupid police officer. Ok here's your ultra ball!!!!

[i] John threw it out into the outside field where the ultra ball released Rayquaza. Rayquaza's eyes turned red and started using Hyperbeam everywhere. [/i]

John: If I were you, I would get out of here as fast as I can before Rayquaza destroys the Sky pillar.

Scorpio: NO WAY!!! Rayquaza never would destroy the Sky pillar!!!

John: In my guts,senses, and in the look of Rayquaza, it will. It's really pissed off. Nothing can stops it now. Sakura, lets go.

[i] John and Sakura ran down to the bottem as well as Scorpio and O.Jenny. [/i]

Old man: Did what you did?

John: Get your Alakazam to teleport us to Mauville!!!!

Old man: Ok...

[i] John imaged a picture of the pokemon center of Mauville. ALakazam teleported Sakura, John, and the old man to Mauvile Pokemon center. [/i]

John: *gasp* *gasp*. My god....that was close.

Sakura: Yeah...

OOC:
FYI G/S/B Master: My name in the game is Max. Not Scorpio.
---------------------------------------------------------------

[I]Max jumped on his Dotrio and flew to the top of the Sky Pillar where there laid James and his Dragonite.[/I]

Max: HURRY GET THE BADGES!

James: OK!! LETS GO! I ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING!!

[I]Both Max and James flew to the bottom of Sky Pillar and watched as it tumbled and collapsed. Rayquaza flew away to what seemed to be an Island.[/I]

Max: Hey! That Island wasn't there when I came here!

James: It's Mirage Island! Oh my gosh! We must put the Gym there! It would be so cool!

Phill: Wait up!

[I]Phill, flying on his Pidgeot and James on his Dragonite flew away to Mirage Island.[/I]

Max: Rayne and Ryo are probably gone by now. I mine aswell travel alone. Hmm...[I]Max pulled out his PokeNav.[/I]

Max: Whirl Islands? Cool! Pudgy Pidgey Island? COOL! I'm headed there!

Officer Jenny looked at the picture and sat down on a log. Starr followed her. Officer Jenny knew this girl and the guy. She was trying to talk to him about her. He wouldn't listen.

Officer Jenny: All I can tell you is that he won't talk to anyone. He won't listen anymore. He might, but there's a slight chance he will. Anyways, this girl used to date him until she "died"?. Then Will became depressed and he started to do some pretty rough stuff.
Starr: Thanks Officer Jenny.

Starr got up and got back on her bike. She had to find out information about him. This girl might be the lead to a past she never knew.

Will then started to hold his head. Something wasn't right. Rayquazaa was disturbed in some way. He pointed East and Xatu started off towards the sky pillar. After an hour, they finally reached the ruin with Rayquazaa nowhere to be found. This had troubled him very easily, not knowing it was at Mirage Island. It was the only one who survived his childhood, besides his pokemon. He started to levitate away from Xatu and head high up into the sky. He closed his eyes and clenched his fist untill it started to bleed. Then, for the first time in so long he let out a large yell that shook the entire continent again. It seemed to have maybe even shook the entire world. He soon fell slowly to the ground unconcious. The next thing he would wake up to, was behind bars, without his pokemon at Pacificlog Town.

Thank god im back!

Also FYI to G/S/B Master...there is no Mauville Pokemon Center anymore thanks to Xra...
-----------------
"Go! Cinder and Blaze!" Sam called two of her Pokemon to battle against the Plusle and Electrike. The Ponyta and Charizard came up in front. "Double Fire Spin!" Flames shot out of the to fire-types' mouths and surrounded the two electric types.

"Plusle!!!!!" The Plusle started bawling from fright and ran behind Electrike.

"(sigh) That little guy's more chicken than that Combusken... Blaze! Slam! And Cinder, use Stomp!" Blaze flew up and Cinder ran into the inferno knocking Electrike out. Blaze flew straight down at Plusle, but before he was even close Plusle fainted.

"Okay... :bluesweat " Sam threw two Greatballs at the two Pokemon.They wiggled slightly...then stopped. "YES! Two new Pokemon!!" Sam heard some talking and turned to the ruined Pokemon Center. She walked over to the group of people.

"Um...Hi...What are you doing here?" Sam asked quietly.

Well, i'm at the ruins of the pokemon center.
----------------------------------------------------------------

John: DAMN IT!!!! Ya sure this is Mauville?

Old man: Yes, it is Mauville. Just what's left of it.

Sakura: What's going on?

[i] John searched through the debris where many people lie there. [/i]

John: What happened?

Man:...... boy, destroyed town.

John: ??? Ok.....

[i] John walked north from Mauville [/i]

Old man: Aren't you going to challege the Gym leader?

John: Naw... don't see any gym leader here.

Old man: So.... the balance of peace is corrupted.... everything is destroyed. And Rayquaza is running loose.

John: If I only kept it...... I would've tamed it. But no.... I had to release the angry Rayquaza and it wrecked Havoc.... Hopefully it doesn't destroy the secret place.

Sakura: ? What secret place.

John: Never Mind.

Will was supremly annoyed. The pitiful fools actually thought they had him locked up behind bars. His eyes started to glow and got ready to bust the bars down, but then he got electrocuted by this appliance on his head.

"That should keep you put, ya little runt." Bragged the guard.

Will was now totally pissed off. He tried to rip the thing off his head, but got shocked again in the process. The blow knocked Will out on the floor. He would have to get out of there soon, or he'll never be able to spring his revenge.

Yoah! Back up! The Plusle and the Electrike were in a Gym battle when Mauville was destroyed and their trainer was killed by a falling part of the ceiling, okay? Also, my character's name is NOT Egypt, it's Sam, Egypt is a place. Now that I've got that all cleared up, someone please explain what is up with Hiro and the Celebi!

[color=royalblue]Aye. This I suggest as well. It's obvious you didn't read the thread in sign-up. I kindly ask you delete your posts, sign-up and read the rules first, thanks.[/color]

OOC: What type of town is LittleRoot? Like what type of pokemon?
-----------------
Starr looked for the Gym Leader. He/She was not there. So when she decided to leave, she heard footsteps. She turned and saw a teenage boy, seeming two years older than her right behind her.

Starr: Who are you?
Terran: Name's Terran.
Starr: Starr Taiyouso. Nice to meet you. Are you a leader here?
Terran: No, my father is the leader. Come, I'll show you around.

• 4 weeks later...
Sam hooked the two greatballs holding her two new Pokemon onto her belt, held out two other Pokeballs and called back Cinder and Shine. If she was going to fly back to Mt. Chimney she would have to take all of her Pokemon, but Blaze the Charizard, in their Pokeballs.

"Okay Blaze, let's go." Sam climbed on the Charizard's back. Blaze flew off and in about 10 minutes landed at the foot of the cave through Mt. Chimney. "Don't worry Blaze, I won't catch a Torcoal, so you can relax."
Sam walked into the cave, Fiery Path, when at the far end of the tunnel, she saw a person.
"Hi!" Sam started walking towards him. Sam asked, "What's your name?"

"I'm Morty." the boy answered.
"You're Morty?" Sam said recognising him immediatly. "From the Etrutek (Err...that one place in Johto I can never spell...) Gym in Johto?!"
"Yes..."
"Does that mean if I beat you in a battle I can't get a Gym Badge?" Sam asked.
"That depends on how good you are, but I don't think a Johto Badge will count for much in Hoenn."
"Oh well. Oh I almost forgot, I'm Sam."

OOC: I'm so sorry I didn't post yet. I remeber who I am. Sorry.

IC: Rad looked around. He just caught a Pidgeot. The sun was high and his pokemon were as strong as ever. He just wipped out two trainers with one weak pokemon called Rattata. He doesn't use that pokemon any more.
"HEY! You!" Rad turned round. A voice called him. A figure came out of hideing. It was a young man with a red cap and a Arcaninie next to him.
"You a trainer!? Then I wanna battle!" Yelled the young man.
"Only if you tell me your name. I'm Rad." Rad smiled.
"I'm a master. I know I am!" The young man got his pokemon ready.
"They call me Sammy!"

"Since I have Blaze out already, I'll use him first. Go Blaze" The Charizard stepped in front of Sam.
"A Charizard, huh. Then I guess I should use Sableye! Go!" Morty threw a pokeball asn the little purple pokemon jumped out.
"Sableye!" The pokemon said.
"Sableye! Use Mean Look!" Morty commanded.
"Oh well, I wasn't planning on using a different Pokemon anyway. Blaze, use Sunny Day!" The normally dark cave suddenly lit up with a blinding light and the Sableye ran around startled by the sudden light.
"That was a very brilliant move Sam. Since Sableye is used to dark places using Sunny Day confused it. Sableye, return." Morty sighed. "Go, Haunter! Use Nightshade!" The cave went cold and dark again for a while as the Haunter used its Nightshade attack. When the darkness faded, the Charizard had fainted.

"Blaze, return. this could be harder than I thought." Sam quietly said. She decided that one of her new Pokemon might be able to do this the best. "Go! Shocker!" The Electrike who was now named Shocker. "Use Spark!"

Rad laughed at the guy. He had only I pokemon left.
"GO!" The huge arcaninie jumped forward to Rad's Nidoking. Nidoking grinned and kept his head up. Rad's pokemon, seemed to be unbeatable!
"NOW! FLAMETHOWER!" The dog let out a line of flames. Smoke wushed around. Rad laughed. Nidoking's eyes caught the sight of his foe. He didn't bothered to attack.
"That was too weak to harm even Nidoking!" Rad pointed.
"Nidoking...ICE BEAM!" He yelled. Nidoking's eyes widened. He moved his head down and glared his foe in the eyes. Nidoking lowered his head and a huge beam of blue light froze up the dog. Arcanine stood frozen. Rad laughed.

• 4 years later...
Guest xenohunter
Andrew walks onto the scence and saw a quilava walking near a tree andrew walked straight up to the quilava and realised a trainer was gonna capture it

andrew challenged the trainer

Andrew: Go feraligater

TRAINER:GO SALAMENCE

Andrew: Now feraligator use dragon claw

Trainer::confused:

salamnce fvainted easlily with 1 hit