OtakuBoards

Pok

Kei

Will and Absol continued foward into an abandoned town. Not a single person was there, but surprisingly everything was left on as if they had just left. He walked into one of the houses and watched TV. The News was reporting the earthquake and Lillycove's destruction. They even showed his face along with Absol. Now he was on the run from the law. He ran out the house and contiunued to the exit, but it was blocked by some cops and officer Jenny. He turned to go the other was, but it was also blocked in.

"We have you surrounded, you are under arrest. Give up!" The Officer yelled at Will.

Will made another smirk. He returned Absol and took a few steps back. He closed his eyes.

"What's he do-....uh oh EVERYONE RETREAT!!!! HE'S A PSYCHIC!!!" Everyone started to run.

Will had reopened his eyes, but they were all red. All of a sudden, giant chunks of rock came up from the ground and sped towards the cops.

[I]A few minutes later...[/I]

Will and Absolleft the departed town and continued foward, leaving all the carcasses behind. He next stop: Mauville city.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starr looked around inside. She did not see one living person.

Starr: Hello?!?! Anybody home? IS ANYONE HERE?!?!
Pichu: Pichu?

Starr saw a figure of someone, but couldn't tell who it was.

Starr: I didn't come here for a battle, I came here for training!

Matthew started down the long and deserted path towards Sky Pillar with only Plucky and Plus. he had left the replacement Minus and Grassy because he didn't want to take them away from thier home. Matthew also decided to aloow the two pokemon to walk out of thier pokeball.

After about ten minutes Matthew was aatcked by a Treeco.
Matthew: Go Plucky! Use Quick Attack them Slam it!
Plucky ran behind the Treeco and grabbed it, turned in mid air and threw her to the ground.
Matthew: Good Job Plucky! Pokeball go!
The ball shuddered a few times then was still.
Matthew: Great we caught Treeco!
Pika Pika Chu! Min un! Tree Co!
Matthew: Lets keep going it will be awhile until we can camp for the night. The four figures continued happily along the dusty road.

After a hour or so of flying on Blaze, the Charizard, Sam and her Pokemon reached Mt. Chimney.
"Yikes! It's HOT! Caliente!!!!! I've already got a sunburn!" exclaimed Sam(I do too, in real life... :bawl: Ouch!)
[I] What do you expect? Snow? [/I] Shine said.

Sam tried to ignore her bright red, sunburnt arms and took out her Pokedex. "Okay...So we want to have another good fire type on our team..." She paused... And a man in a really dark outfit walked up to her.

"It has been a long time,"
"Four years," Sam answered calmly. " [I]Four long years since you...I have been waiting for this day since then...For revenge. [/I] "she thought.

"Raichu, Go..." The Man threw a Pokeball and a large Raichu popped out. "I'm sure you'll remember each other well..."
"Rai..." The Raichu sneered.
"It's a challenge. We both have to Fire types and one Electric, so it is an even match."
"Fine. Go Cinder!" The Ponyta ran in front of Sam ready to battle.

"Raichu! Quick Attack!"
"Your Raichu may be quick, but not fast enough! Cinder! Dodge!"
The Raichu speed towards Cinder as fast as it could go when at the very last second Cinder jumped out of the way. Soon enough to not get hurt, but slow enough to let Raichu get whipped in the face by Cinder's burnibg tail. Raichu started holding his face in agony.

"Finish it with Overheat!!!!!!"
Cinder stood still and started glowing yellow, then orange, then a dark red, and then caught fire completely! Cinderstood up on her hind legs and and charged at Raichu. Cinder stopped and the fire flew off and hit Raichu sending him flying.

"This is not over yet! Raichu, return! Go Magmar!"
"Fine then. Shine, it's your turn." The Chinchou hopped up and traded places with Cinder. " I go first this time. Shine! Water Gun!"

"Magmar! Mirror Coat!" The Water Gun blasted towards then Magmar, bounced off and hit Shine with twice the power. Shine stopped bouncing, and fainted.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?! I didn't know Magmar could use Mirror Coat! :grumble: Blaze! Go!"
"CCCHHHAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Go Combusken! Use Seismic Toss!'
"I don't think so. Blaze! Use Seismic Toss too!"
Blaze and Combusken started Seismic Tossing each other.
"Okay....this is turning into a circus..." said a bystander.
Blaze grabbed Combusken and flew up high above the volcano. He started coming down right over the pit of lava, braving his fear of the volcano, and stopped...

(Up in the air)
" [I] Please! Don't drop me! I never wanted to do anything bad against your trainer! My master made me help set her house on fire! [/I] " The Combusken screamed.

Blaze sighed and flew over the ground and gently set Combusken down. The chicken dashed behind the Man.
Sam started making little chicken noises.

"You may have won this time, but that win shall be your last against me." The Man slowly walked down the mountain to Fallarbor Town.
-----------------
I got a little anxious to get the guy who set the fire that destroyed Sam's house into the story....:D

[size=1]OOC: Back to the Rustboro Gym right?
-------------------------

[i]As Ryo and Rayne reached the gym, Bubbly hopped out of his stream and happily waddled towards Rayne. He turned his head almost to say, "Back so soon?" As the two entered Mitsuna ran up to greet them. [/i]

Ryo: You wouldn't believe what just happened.
Mitsuna: What?
Rayne: We were attacked by Team Aqua.
Mistuna: Team Aqua? I heard about them. What did they want?
Ryo: They wanted to recruit Rayne..
Mitsuna: Seriously?! You refused right?
Rayne: Yep. And then attacked us while our Pokémon were recovering.
Mitsuna: What happened? Are they okay?
Ryo: They're doing fine. Nurse Joy and her Blisseys did some amazing techniques.

[i]The door opened and in waddled Bubbly with a Pokéball in his mouth. He danced around ambled up to Mitsuna.[/i]

Rayne: Wow. He's already acknowledging you as the new gym leader. That shows impressive skill, Mitsuna. In less than a day all the gym's Pokémon have bonded with you.

Ryo: Well this does mean we have a challenger. Wouldn't this be your first match as leader, Mitsuna?

Mitsuna: You're right, I haven't even thought about it. I hope I don't mess up...

Rayne: You'll do fine. Just concentrate. Besides, your probably one of the best trainers around.

Mitsuna: Thank you, Rayne.
[i]As they finished their conversation the gym door opened and in walked Neo, ready for a gym battle.[/i][/size]

[I]Ryo and Rayne looked back at Neo and saw Max come out from behind Mitsuna[/I]

Max: It's about time you got back. It's been so long! Errgh...anyway Rayne I really need a Trainer to look after my Wing Gym on Sky PIllar!

Ryo: Heh...

Rayne: Oops! Heh, my bad! I forgot..sorry Maxy!

Max: Ehh..[I]maxy[/I] pah!

[I]Mitsuna laughed[/I]

Mitsuna: Max's been helping me train!

Rayne: He has, has he? Well I guess he does deserve a reward!
PHILL!!

[I]A young bird keeper with 2 :ball:'s at his side comes out[/I]

Rayne: This is Phill. Phill this is Gym Leader Maxy.

Phill: MAX!? Whoa! It's an honour to meet you! Your the greatest flying trainer of all time!

Max: Ehh..thanks! I guess. Let me see your Pokemon.

Phill: Go! Pidgeotto and Pelipper!

[I]A Pidgeotto and a Pelipper appear out of a fast ball and a Pokeball.[/I]

Max: Good....but not good enough. Here take this pokemon!

[I]Max throws Phil a Greatball[/I]

Max: That contains my Altaria. You will become the gym leader of Sky Pillar! Congratz! Good luck!

Phill: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: YOUR KIDDING!?!?

Max: Nope! You can go now!

[I]Phill says his goodbyes and flies away on his new Altaria[/I]

Rayne: Happy?

Max: Not yet.

Rayne: WHAT!? Ugh..

Max: [I]Rayney[/I] can I join your party?

Ryo: Uhh sure. Heh, Rayney...

Rayne: Ha ha ha..very funny! But i'd be glad to have you come along!

Max: Yes!

Neo: This is great an all but...I would like to battle Gym Leader Mitsuna.

Mitsuna: Bring it on!

[color=royalblue]Rayne: I'll take the honor of presiding over your first match, Mitsuna.

[i]Rayne walked over to the Ref's Podium and everyone else left the field as Mitsuna and Neo took their places at either end of the battlefield.[/i]

Rayne: The following is an official Hoenn Leauge match for a Leauge Badge! Each trainer may use two Pokémon in one-on-one combat style! The challenger may switch out at any time, but the Gym Leader may not! Are you ready?

[i]Neo and Mitsuna nodded quickly and both got serious looks on their faces.[/i]

Rayne: Choose your Pokémon!

Neo: I choose you! Helix!

Mitsuna: I choose Blubby!

[i]Rayne smiled slightly as her beloved Blubby and Neo's tough-looking Bagon took to the field.[/i]

Rayne: Quagsire vs. Bagon! Begin![/color]

Mitsuna: Bubbly, use Earthquake!

Neo: Helix, Focus Energy! Don't let the attack shake you!

Helix shut his eyes as the earth below him shook. He stumbled back, kept his balance.

Neo: Helix, use Crunch!

Helix charged at Bubbly, his jaw wide open.

Mitsuna: Bubbly, use Body Slam!

Bubbly charged at Helix at the same time, and knocked into Helix hard, sending him flying, almost to the outside of the ring.

Neo: Helix, hang in there! Use Headbutt!

Mitsuna: Body Slam! Teach them not to mess with us!

The two Pokèmon collided, each pushing with great strength. Bubbly started to shove Helix back, but he wouldn't give.

Neo: Helix, stay in there!

Mitsuna: Harder! Push harder!

Then, Bubbly shoved Helix to the line of the ring, almost out.

Neo: Helix!!!!

Helix started to glow. He slowly changed his shape.

Mitsuna: He's evolving!

He then evolved into Shelgon.

Neo: Shelgon, evolved form of Bagon. Ability: Rock Head. Pokèmon does not recieve recoil damage from attacks such as Double Edge and Take Down.

Neo: Go, Helix!

[size=1][i]Ryo went to one of the benches on the side of the gym, next to the referee's stand, and watched the battle closely.[/i]

Ryo: Who do you think'll win?
Rayne: Well, both have tremendous skill, but i don't know much about Neo. And Mitsuna, well, she has a few things up her sleeve.
Ryo: Heh. Okay...Rayney.
Rayne: Keep that up and you'll be next. ;)
[i]Ryo, coming to a startling conclusion, kept his mouth shut and resumed the battle closely. Bubbly and Helix were going at it, but Bubbly seemed so layed back and relaxed. Helix looked a tiny bit stressed and held a great concentration on his opponent. Ryo then got up and wlaked over towards Max, his new travelling companion, just to get to know him.[/i]

Ryo: So what's the Sky Pillar like?
Max: Unbelievable...you see there's this legendary dragon the supposedly guards the top...
[i]The two continued their conversation while Mitsuna and Neo kept up the intense battle, while Rayne judged the match on the sidelines.[/i]

[/size]

Starr walked a little further, then saw that no one was there. She walked back out and got on her bike. She rode around town looking for a shop, when a some peddler came up to her and asked if she needed a map. She gratefully accepted and thanked him. She looked on it and saw that the nearest towns were Mauville and Verdanturf. She looked and saw that Mauville was the closest and headed that way.

On the way Pichu heard some whipping as did Starr. They went searching for the sound and came upon a Machamp, Slaking, Hariyama, and a Mudkip. The so called "trainer" was whipping the Mudkip around, throwing it to the bigger Pokemon so that they could push it around. Starr hated seeing pokemon treated like that. When the "trainer" threw Mudkip, she ran and caught it.

???: HEY! That's my Mudkip!
Starr: Yeah? Well guess what? I'm taking it.
???: I don't think so. Hariyama. Arm Thrust.

The Hariyama came at her nearly causing her to be "thrusted". Starr took out her pokeball and held it in her hand.

Starr: Alright, then. I choose you, Torchic!
Mussels: Hah! Little Chicken can't do nuttin to Mussels. Name's Mussels and I work with muscle. So I bring out Hariyama. Hariyama, tackle!
Starr: Torchic, jump in the air to dodge it! Now, Focus Energy... and Tackle it!

Torchic focused its energy and came down like a falling meteor onto Hariyama. It caused it to slam against a tree trunk and collapse. Pichu stepped in and used Thunderbolt. It shocked the Hariyama. Mussel's had to call it back. He threw Mudkip to Starr saying it was a worthless pokemon. She put it in a pokeball and got on her back and made her way to Mauville. When she got there, it was chaos. She knew only one pokemon could have done this... Absol.

After destroying Mauville city, Will had returned Absol and took off on Xatu. He was heading towards Dewford town. He would find his pain even if he destroyed the whole reigon. Although one thing didn't seem right to him. He felt...followed. The continued to Dewford and landed atop the gym. He returned Xatu and let out Treecko and Absol. Then he just sat down and waited without moving. The pokemon were just as still. They all waited for their stalker.

"Okay...so which Pokemon do we want on our team now?" Sam said searching through her Pokedex. "We need a Pokemon that is either a fire or electric type, preferably fire near this volcano, and it has to be strong...How about we find a Torcoal?"

Blaze growled. He had a major dislike for Torcoal.

"Aren't you the picky one. Oh no..." Sam set down her Pokedex and searched through her backpack. "Oh great! I just remembered I don't have any cash or any Pokeballs! Okay, we have two choices. Lavaridge or fly to Mauville."
" [I] Let's go to Mauville! That's where I was swimming to when I got lost and wound up finding you! [/I] " Shine exclaimed.

"Mauville!!! It's a little more exciting there. Blaze! Let's go!" Sam recalled all of her Pokemon except for Blaze and flew off on the Charizard's back.

-------------------------
A little while later...

Blaze started flying down above to Mauville.

I hope you know that Mauville was destroyed...hehe

"That's the bad man and his white doggy on TB(TV)!!"

"Oh no..." One man let out horrifed. "We're all gonna DIE!!!"

Everyone started to run in circles, completely freaked out. Will finally broke his stillness with a smirk on his face. The his eyes started to turn red. Everyone completely froze on Dewford town. Then, he raised his arms and everyone started to levitate. Then, he calmed down, but everyone was still floating. It would shut them up for a while...

i only destroyed 2 with gyms and trust me, how i think this'll play out, it'll stop.
I'm prolly done now, since im just waitin there.

dont worry make up some gyms like they did in the show i guess then

John: I just need 3 badges.... time to get back to Fortree City. OLD MAN!!! Hey where are you?

[i] John looked to his left and saw him eating at a fast food restaurant. John ran towards it and sat next to the old man [/i]

John: Take me back to Fortree City

Old man: Won your first badge already?

John: No, One of the Gym leader there said I need 3 stinken badges to battle her. I'm planning Fortree,Mauville, and uhhhhh I forgot.

Old man: You could go back to one of the Kanto and Johto regions right???

John: I don't know about that.... The only place that i could go in both of them is New bark town and Pallet town. I'd have to start over.

Old man: There goes one plan. I know the 3rd one you could challenge the rustboro gym leader again. Then go after that gym leader.

John: Sure... soon after aquiring 7 badges.... I'll show that snotty nose Sootopolis brat who's boss!!!

Starr hopped off her bike and walked it around town. Pichu stopped a couple steps back and noticed a piece of clothing. Pichu started yelling for Starr. Starr looked back and went towards Pichu. She picked up the piece and noticed that it had strange markings on it. She looked it up in her Pokedex and it came out to say that only Xatus had this type of clothing. Starr was determined to find out what happened. A man came out of the Gym. She looked over and ran towards him.

Starr: Excuse me, sir... but what happened here?
Leader: An Absol and a kid came through. Seems to me like the kid was looking for something, probably revenge.
Starr: Did this "kid" leave on a Xatu?
Leader: Yeah. In fact, he did.
Starr: Which way did they go?
Leader: Towards Dewford Town... you're not thinking about going after him are you?
Starr: Yeah, why?
Leader: Don't say I didn't warn you, but... that kid's a psychic... and he's got some issues.
Starr: So? I'm a psychic. Except, I don't have issues. Hmm, well thanks. But I better leave. Bye.

Starr picked up Pichu and put her in the carrier. Starr hopped on her bike and rode off to Dewford Town.

When she got there, people were in the air. Starr was impressed. She looked around and saw Absol, Treecko, and a teenage boy. She rode over to the gym. Absol looked down.

Sakura had gone to the Pokemon Center and had healed Sparks.

She arrived at Pacifidlog town.She looked up in amazement at the Sky Pillar.She sighed and started her long climb up the stairs.

As she finally reached the top she slumped to the ground and hoped someone would see her and help her.

Will stared at the newcomer. Not the one who caused him pain, but someone about to get in the way. He jumped down before she went into the gym. They met face to face.

Starr: Who are you?

Will made no reply.

Starr: Hello, who are you!

Will made a slight frown. He turned around and jumped back on top of the building.

Starr: Why are you and Absol destroying other towns?

This time, Absol jumped down and snarled at Starr. Pichu jumped up and started to spark. Absol was ready to fight the 2. It jumped towards Starr, but was suspended in midair by Starr's psychic capabilities. Will turned around and gave a look of surprise, but it soon turned to a smirk. Just then, some helicopters and policemen came to arrest him, but with a blink of an eye him and all his pokemon were gone. Starr looked around a bit surpised, but then on the ground she saw an old picture of him and some other girl...

Starr looked around. No trace, but this picture was definitely a clue. She looked behind her and saw Officer Jenny. She ran towards her and tapped her on the shoulder.

Starr: Officer Jenny... what can you tell me about this girl and this guy? *points to picture*

[i] John walked out of the restaurant. He stopped to think about something. [/i]

JOhn: I want to go to the Sky pillar first...to see what it is like.

Old man: Sure...to help you go to the sky pillar for my Alakazam transport...

[i] The old man gave him a picture of a tower. [/i]

John: Thanks. I'll try to remember this.

Old Man: Now....close your eyes and remember.

[i] John closed his eyes and imagine that picture. When the old man made his Alakazam teleported, it semmed like something was lifting him up off the ground. John opened his eyes and there it was. The Sky pillar. [/i]

John: Wow.... long way up.

Old man: I'm too old for this kind of thing... I'll be at the entrance if you need me.I'll just wait here. Wake me up if I fall asleep.

[i] John entered the sky pillar and he started walking up. Soon he took out his bike and quickly rode up to the top. He found a girl laying on the ground. [/i]

John: Hey, are you ok?

Yes, I realize Mauville is destroyed...I using that to my advantage.
-----------------------

Sam and her Pokemon walked into the ruins of Mauville. Blaze flew above looking for any people among the wreak. It was a depressing sight, even Shine, usually bouncing like mad, stayed still on Cinder's back.
"What could have done this?!" Sam exclaimed so suddenly that Shine fell off the Ponyta's back.

Blaze flew back down and shook his head. [I] Nothing. Nothing but destruction...[/I]

Sam sighed and took out her Pokenav looking for the area where the Pokemart used to stand. She started walking to the pile of junk. On the grond were a few Greatballs, slightly scorched, but otherwise in good condition.

"PLUS!!!!!!! PLUSLE!!!!!!!!!!! ELECTRIKE!!!!!!!!!!"

"What was that?!"

Sam and the group ran for the source of the noise. The pile of debris the sound was coming from turned out to be the former Mauville Gym.

"Blaze! Dig through this pile!" Blaze flew up into the air and dove into the pile clawing at it sending logs and steel flying into the air in all directions.
After Blaze had cleared out a hole in the mess Sam dove in and pulled out two small electric Pokemon, a Plusle and an Electrike. The Plusle was crying and the Electrike was trying to cheer it up.

[I] What's wrong? [/I] Cinder asked the crying Plusle. It wouldn't answer so Electrike answered instead.
[I] We were battling a Trainer who wanted to challenge Wattson when someone yelled that Absol was near. (Everyone gasped) Everyone hurried out of the Gym but Jasmine stayed trying to get all of the Pokemon out. We stayed behind too, but a wooden beam from the ceiling fell and...and...[/I] Plusle bawled even more. :bawl:

Sam had a special talent for being able to translate what Pokemon were saying, so she heard every word. she guessed that Jasmine was the name of the two Pokemons' trainer.
"Do you want to come with us?"

[I] Only if you can beat us. [/I] Electrike said

Sakura groaned and looked up at a face.
It was blurry at first then it became clear.
It was a boy.
"Huh?....I think I'm okay..."
"Here let me help you up."
Sakura grasped his hand and he lifted her.
"Hi...Thanks.I'm Sakura"
"You're welcome.I'm John.How come you were on the floor?"
"It was from the long climb up those horrible stairs."
"You climbed them?!"
"Isn't that the only way?"
"No.You can fly up with a flying pokemon or do what I did."
"What did you do?"
"I used an alakazam to teleport me up."
"Lucky...Are you here for a battle too?"
"Yup.I'm here for a good ole battle on Sky Pillar."
They walked in together and got ready for their battles.

John: Rayquaza.... the incredible Rayquaza.

[i] Rayquaza opened it's eyes and roared. The roar shook the whole tower. Sakura and John fell down as Rayquaza floated up. [/i]

Sakura: AHH!!!! It's so loud!!!

John: You can say that again!!!

[i] Finally the roar stoped and the tower stopped shaking. Rayquaza looked down and charged up a hyper beam. [/i]

JOhn: Aw crud... GO GYARADOS!!!

Sakura: GO ESPEON!!!

[i] The 2 trainers threw their pokeball and released their pokemon [/i]

John: DRAGON DANCE!!

Sakura: Psychic attack!!!

[i] Espeon's psychic attack stopped Rayquaza's floating and RAyquaza hit the ground hard. While Gyarados's Dragon boosted Gyarados's Dragon dance boosted it's attack and defense. Rayquaza's hyper beam hit gyarados and it blew off the wall of the Sky pillar. [/i]

Sakura: WHOA!!

John: grrr, USE YOUR HYPER BEAM!!!!!!!!!

[i] Gyarados's hyper beam also blew off the other wall and it severely damaged the big dragon. [/i]

John: Lucky shot great!!!! GO ULTRA BALL!!!!

[i] The ultra ball was thrown at Rayquaza. It captured Rayquaza. It wiggled and wiggled until it stopped. [/i]

John:....... What did I just do?!?!?!? Did I....... capture Rayquaza?