Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 How many people actually using plain, understandable english? I did spot some incorrect spelling. So tell me, how many is there?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [COLOR=purple]I always try to post "grammatically correct," and spell every word correctly........but even I muck up sometimes....[/COLOR]:rolleyes:
James Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B]How many people actually using plain, understandable english? I did spot some incorrect spelling. So tell me, how many is there? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]Yeah...some posts can be tough to understand at times...the english can come out very mangled. I always try to be as coherant as possible. :)[/color]
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 No one is perfect out there in the galaxy......
Navi Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 i do. but sometimes im lazy and i type in all lower caps, like right now. if i dont you can assume im mocking someone or making a reference to something.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B]No one is perfect out there in the galaxy...... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]I don't strive to be perfect.:p[/COLOR]
lil_hell4t Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 hmmm,im not gunna comment on my english "if u can even call it english" ...."slang" would be a better word....
Cecil Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I try to use my best english skills now that Im in school, If I dont than I might forget it. I some times make typos, when I first typed might it looked like this mgiht, but I fixed it.
Single H Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 I think I should keep my mouth shut. This big mouth of mine can really offend someone......
DiscoSnorlax Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Apparently whowever put together the script for [url]http://www.movezig.com/media/base.swf[/url] has a rather poor grasp of the english language. At least the spelling's ok.
Sara Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I often slip into my own vernacular...spelling words wrong a-purpose, or saying strange things....
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 For me i dont spell things wrong. I put words in the wrong order or i repeat the word or some combo of the 2
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 this may sound rude but, does it really matter if we use correct english??? i know the mods n admins have to at least use "correct english" but the other members dont really care
Guest Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Well, It would be better to understand what ppl are typing and stuff
Matt.D Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [color=rainbow] As of now, I am using correct English.[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I'm like a grammar freak... it can spot bad grammar alot of times... then again, it's hard to tell because you can't hear the expression in a persona's voice on the net... Spelling however, can be a toughy... I'm not the best speller and I tend to typo alot sometimes... I try to correct it.... but I don't always.... and sometimes I'm too lazy to make the beggining of a sentence capitalized....
sailor crimson Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I mess up offten, but then again I'm only human....
Yoda Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I try to use correct English and I mostly do but never the less, WHY DOES IT MATTER?
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]I try to use correct English and I mostly do but never the less, WHY DOES IT MATTER? [/B][/QUOTE] i hope u realize that i just said this
Yoda Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Did you? Sorry man, I didn't read all of the posts!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Did you? Sorry man, I didn't read all of the posts! [/B][/QUOTE] its alright i also dont read some of the posts
Guest zanza Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i] [B]How many people actually using plain, understandable english? I did spot some incorrect spelling. So tell me, how many is there? [/B][/QUOTE] use* English* are there* [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]I try to use my best englosh skills now that Im in school, If I dont than I might forget it. I some times make typos, when I first typed might it looked like this mgiht, but I fixed it.[/B][/QUOTE] English* might looked like this mgiht* [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DiscoSnorlax [/i] [B]Apparently whowever put together the script for[/B][/QUOTE] whoever* [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I'm like a grammar freak... it can spot bad grammar alot of times... then again, it's hard to tell because you can't hear the expression in a persona's voice on the net... Spelling however, can be a toughy... I'm not the best speller and I tend to typo alot sometimes... I try to correct it.... but I don't always.... and sometimes I'm too lazy to make the beggining of a sentence capitalized....[/B][/QUOTE] I can spot* a lot* person's* a lot* beginning* [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sailor crimson [/i] [B]I mess up offten, but then again I'm only human....[/B][/QUOTE] often* There. I skipped about a million punctuation errors, a few spelling errors, and some slang phrases, but other than that I have covered it here. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now