OtakuBoards

English's the word

Single H

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]How many people actually using plain, understandable english? I did spot some incorrect spelling. So tell me, how many is there? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah...some posts can be tough to understand at times...the english can come out very mangled.

I always try to be as coherant as possible. :)[/color]

I'm like a grammar freak... it can spot bad grammar alot of times... then again, it's hard to tell because you can't hear the expression in a persona's voice on the net... Spelling however, can be a toughy... I'm not the best speller and I tend to typo alot sometimes... I try to correct it.... but I don't always.... and sometimes I'm too lazy to make the beggining of a sentence capitalized....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Single H [/i]
[B]How many people actually using plain, understandable english? I did spot some incorrect spelling. So tell me, how many is there? [/B][/QUOTE]

use*
English*
are there*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]I try to use my best englosh skills now that Im in school, If I dont than I might forget it. I some times make typos, when I first typed might it looked like this mgiht, but I fixed it.[/B][/QUOTE]

English*
might looked like this mgiht*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DiscoSnorlax [/i]
[B]Apparently whowever put together the script for[/B][/QUOTE]

whoever*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I'm like a grammar freak... it can spot bad grammar alot of times... then again, it's hard to tell because you can't hear the expression in a persona's voice on the net... Spelling however, can be a toughy... I'm not the best speller and I tend to typo alot sometimes... I try to correct it.... but I don't always.... and sometimes I'm too lazy to make the beggining of a sentence capitalized....[/B][/QUOTE]

I can spot*
a lot*
person's*
a lot*
beginning*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sailor crimson [/i]
[B]I mess up offten, but then again I'm only human....[/B][/QUOTE]

often*

There. I skipped about a million punctuation errors, a few spelling errors, and some slang phrases, but other than that I have covered it here. :)