Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've had alot of people tell me that they like .hack//sign but they think it's kinda depressing to watch. I think the only depressing part is Tsukasa feeling sorry for himself *growls* . Any opinions...
Posted
i think it can depress some people, but it will never fill Evangelion depressing shoes... (evangelion is the most depressing show i have ever seen, but its good that way...)
personnaly i dont find hack. depressing...
Posted
I find .hack some-what depressing,
but only at a few parts like yes
when Tsukasa feeling sorry for himself.
but i guess it all from eveybodies own point of view
Posted
Yeah, thats what my cousin said, she thinks its good, but depressing. I think its depressing in the episode when Tsukasa is taking care of that little grunty... and it dies! *crys a rain cloud* I think Bear is depressing for some reason. and then its depressing how Subaru and Crim have tence conversations. Crim's too good for her ^_^
Posted
I like it but I think it's depressing. The music just makes is worse but it wouldn't be so bad if there was more action or positive story moments in a episode.
Posted
I think it kinda depressing and yeah zidane the music does make it worse. And I feel sorry for Tsukasa'a grunty he let it die *wipes away a tear*. I just don't like Tsukasa anyways. But I think Mimiru's funniness lightens things up a bit. (Oh yeah and Eve I like your avatar and I like zidanes banner *laughs* I have that game)
Posted
This IS SPOILER!...
i prodably really felt sorry when subaru-sama got beaten up by another character... it was reall sad, specialy after what was done to her before that..
Posted
spoilers are cool, i know a few, but im not going to say them. Iv only seen the episodes that CC have shown so far, so iv never herd of Subaru getting the crap beaten out of her. But i think i may like that episode *evil laugh*
Posted
there is many more interesting episodes before she is beaten up, i wodnt spoil it though... anyway if i could i can write an episode guide, since the otakus episode guide (wich is really good) goes on to chapter 7 only... and thats really a shmae cause really after 10 good episodes start to come...
Posted
Now im sure that its depressing. last nights episode. Bear was telling BT how the father had tried to kill his child at the hospital. after he said something else BT said "Thats so depressing"
so, maybe it is very depressing.....
Posted
Yea after you see Tsukasa also sad, you get so depressed. He always is like sad and doesnt have any facial expression to show it. Last night after "Entanglement" I got really depressed because of what happened but Im not going to say anything because some might not have seen that episode.
Posted
It tend to depressing and yet mimiru does make not as deperesing.But overall i do feel sorry for tsukasa. But i feel more sorry for Subaru for that she seems just as lost as tsukasa maybe even little bit more.(eve that is lain from Experiment lain)
Posted
I hope Tsukasa dies he deserves no sympathy from anyone since he is so arogant and selfish towards other people.:flaming: But I think Subaru shoould just forget about Tsukasa for awhile and not worry about him so much. Same for Mimiru.
Posted
I personally don't think Tsukasa is being selfish or arrogant. He just isn't good at associating with others very much. I also think that everyone's concern for him will prove to be his salvation in the end.

Just thought I'd throw in my two yen.
Posted
I really like the show, but I can see how it could be deemed as depressing. From what I've seen so far ~on CN~ the show is moving rather slowly - which may be a factor in why the show may be thought of to be depressing. I think ~hope~ that as this series progresses the depression factor decreases. Still beautiful to watch - and sometimes the more depressing the show - the more it makes people think....
Posted
I don't think .hack//SIGN is "depressing" as such... because it doesn't depress me to watch it. It depresses the characters maybe, but doesn't that make it angst? The characters are [i]angsting[/i] over problems which may, or may not, make them depressed. For a show to be depressing it must make you walk away in a foul mood, or about to break into tears. I find it more of a thoughtful show. I come away from it thinking "how would I react?" or "how could that come to pass?" or maybe "how could he DO that?"

So, yeah... my opinion:
Not [i]depressing[/i] but [i]thoughtful[/i]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Well I sort of wanted to cry when Tsukusa died, or maybe I did cry how do you know?!



P.S. I did cry a little but as for the rest or the show it's not depressing.
Posted
I don't find the show depressing at all. I can see my life being like tsukasa's, not being able to rember any thing from the past, basicly haveing no friends and being alone.:(
Posted
When you think about it aren't our lives sort of like Tsukusa's? *starts crying* Well not really all that much like Tsukusa's but just a little.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...