Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is slightly unfinished and I haven't completely CGed it,or shaded, but tell me what you think, plz. It's a drawing of a friend of mine, and I'm interested in the response to the style.
Posted
it's pretty good but i dont wanna rate it until i see the finished work the style looks good but to me the face seems to straight and pointy but thats just me i like drwing characters with round faces :P
Posted
i find the body really well done, but the face is a bit off... very pointy is a good expression... though it aint finished i will give it an 8/10 because i really think face is important...
Posted
lol... did you do it so we couldn't longer see the chin ;)
hehe

the part that does appear, seems quite promising to me...
I'm waiting for the result :box:

daedalus
Posted
yeah that's right but I suppose that's because of the program you used? (paint? :D )

I have to say that the background looks quite 'busy', but as long as I haven't seen the result, I won't say anything
Posted
well I can't get the improved version to load past the glasses...but the un-improved version gets a [B]cool[/B] rating in my book
Posted
Artifacts ain't good for ya... Tsk... Take that white "border" out of it... If you wanna know how? Just grab your eraser, and zoom it to 500% or something like that, and go cleaning the image... That's what most people do to clean their images...
Posted
If you must know, the file's too big. (*laughs nervously, feeling like a moron*) And, I've been banned from the computer the rest of the week (except for when I sneak on real late) because of finals. At least I have the chin problem fixed. (*laughs again*)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...