Senor Ding Dong Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 I heard of this brand call Star Spangled Ice Cream. The owners claim that this is a conservative alternative to it. Here are the flavors to start with: I Hate the French Vanilla Iraqi Road Nutty Environmentalist Smaller Governmint Creepy, huh? ok, if you find this hard to believe, this is their official website: [url]http://www.starspangledicecream.com/[/url] _________________
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Ok, the owner of that ice cream parlor is pretty sick. He is probably going to rott in hell when he dies but that Iraqi Road one is pretty funny. :chuckles:
Genkai Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 You would thik this is another Bonsai-Kitty esque thang going down, but it doesn't seem to be a hoax. Next time I'm in Baltimore I'll go there and check it out. They have an adress iun the FAQ thing.
Senor Ding Dong Posted May 17, 2003 Author Posted May 17, 2003 Even more Oh so delicious flavors. MORE FLAVORS WE HOPE TO INTRODUCE SOON These flavors are not yet available! Cowardly German Chocolate Irrelevant Belgian Chocolate Dutch (Reagan) Chocolate Donald Rum Raisin US Army Tank Crunch US Navy Battle-Chip US Air Force Over-The-Rainbow Sherbet US Marine Tough Cookies & Cream School Prayerleens & Crème Gun Nut VINTAGE FLAVORS Clinton Im-Peach White House Fundraiser Coffee Peanut Malaise
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 OMG!! I didnt see that it was located in Baltimore. I live just outside of Baltimore. I gotta check this place out.
MillieFan Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 LOL! I can't believe this! What're those people thinking? I'm an ice cream moderate: I don't buy from Ben and Jerry's and I don't buy from Star Spangled Crazies. LOL :D
Semjaza Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [IMG]http://www.starspangledicecream.com/images/iraqi.gif[/IMG] Freedom Fries was only a big deal because it was some congressman's idea (or something). This is just some random idiots trying to cash in... nothing new. It's just like those Iraqi playing cards.
KKC Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 XD I cant talk this is so funny..... XD *falls out of chair*
Epitome Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 LOL!1 You have to admit Semjaza, this is pretty funny though. I mean Iraqi Road :chuckles again: This is the greatest but at the same time the sickest thing Ive ever seen.
GinnyLyn Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Oh please--this is FAR from new. This site was out long before the big hullabaloo over French Fries started. Other me: Who uses words like 'hullabaloo'?
G/S/B Master Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 DISCONTINUED FLAVOR KerryBerry (ketchup-flavored ice cream) - the public just won't buy it! *falls down anime style* What in the world were they thinking of? Of course the public won't buy it. ( Unless you put in your hamburgers hahhahahha)
Transtic Nerve Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 Not to be rude... wait... yes to be rude. This has no purpose. As much as it pains me to see complete stupidity like this in the word, it pains me even more to see you talking about it. The whole Freedom Fries and renaming of foods for whatever reasons is pure moronicy (yes, that's a word now)... see what happens when people start to hate. They just become more idiotic. I wish people would see that in their own selves instead of others.
TheShinje Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 [size=1][color=darkblue] Some people have no life, the makers of this site are just the right example. pfft.... not saying it is'nt funny, I'm just laughing at them, not with them :laugh:[/size][/color]
Justin Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 This makes we Republicans look even worse... I hate it when people do stupid things like that. -Justin
Recommended Posts