Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]I did a lot of things to the banner to make it like this, and even if I did it the all the same way, it would turn out totally different. oO;

What do you guys think?[/size][/color]
Posted
Duuuuuude...O_o;

I'm not quite sure what I am looking at--the image keeps changing. Out of curiosity, what [i]did[/i] you do?

*is in awe at effects* Giving this one a 9/1o easily.
Posted
Thats so...weird. When you look at one place its one picture, but when you look at another object, it changes the total view of it. I like it, it totally messes with your mind.
Posted
great banner, in my little demented mind I think I see a dragon, wolf and a tree, lol. Told ya my mind was demented. I like it.
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Thank you guys, I'm glad you like it. ^^

And, Ginny: I used the spray paint thingy in loads of different colours, then did a heavy motion blur diagonally, then did the.. uh.. *checks*.. Brush Stroke effect, then lastly I did this Hot Wax Coating effect. oO'[/size][/color]
Posted
I see a wolf, dragon, a big bear, and a few other things. and off to the left i think i see an anime character..... hard to tell....I like the effect it looks really cool
Posted
[color=indigo]I see a hot, craggy rock wall through infrared goggles. :cross: I'm guessing that comes from using the Thermal Visor in Metroid Prime so much, lol.

Good banner though, it's . . . weird. And I like that.[/color]
Posted
It's a 3D inkblot test! :rotflmao:

Oooo, hot wax coating--that's what really made it stick out. See, the lines look like large scars to me, tracing all over the place and adding to the heavy (not morbid really, just heavy) effect.

Bumping this up to a 9.5/1o. I'm so in awe of this.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]It's a 3D inkblot test! :rotflmao:

Oooo, hot wax coating--that's what really made it stick out. See, the lines look like large scars to me, tracing all over the place and adding to the heavy (not morbid really, just heavy) effect.

Bumping this up to a 9.5/1o. I'm so in awe of this. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Wow. Thankies for views everyone. I made another one with all the same techniques, though I don't think it will have the same effect (due to lack of the colour red ^^).[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1]I see a dragon..and a dragon/wolf/bear thing. Haha, so spiff.

I think you should do an orange one *cough*[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]I think you should do an orange one *cough*[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Right that is it. I made an orange one, yous people be telling me if it is good or no. oO;;;[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]In the green one, I see some high, rocky, jagged cliffs with a waterfall going over them on the right, and the sky up above.

The orange one reminds me of Gohma from Zelda: The Wind Waker because of the color and the pattern. (Gohma is the boss of Dragon Roost Cavern, the first dungeon).

These are really cool. You should do a blue one next. ^_^[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i]
[B][color=indigo]In the green one, I see some high, rocky, jagged cliffs with a waterfall going over them on the right, and the sky up above.

The orange one reminds me of Gohma from Zelda: The Wind Waker because of the color and the pattern. (Gohma is the boss of Dragon Roost Cavern, the first dungeon).

These are really cool. You should do a blue one next. ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]I find it amazing how some random patterns with little effects can make so many different pictures in people's mind. Anyway, what do you think of this one?[/size][/color]
Posted
[size=1][font=century gothic][color=gray] Very good dear Breaky.

Now, if you could please, I'd like a death one. Preferably black. With skulls.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
Nwyar. That rocks so much. Hee, first time I saw the soul one, I automatically went "HOT WAX!!!" ^_____^ I luff the hot wax effect.

And in the spirit one, if you look in the bottom right corner, than it looks faintly like a dragon head.

Sweet. So, so [B]sweet[/B].

You're the coolest! ^_____^

--Sere
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]O_O. I didn't think I'd get this much praise for simple, random patterns. Last one...[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...