Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I was bored, what can I say...

Was easy to do, but I just [i]like[/i] it. Heh.

^_^

Not sure if I'll keep it just like this... Might tweak a few things. I think my name is too high up, hm..[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=397392[/IMG]
Posted
Thats a good idea for a banner. Now you dont have to write hello anymore! ^_^ I think your name is in a good spot. i wouldnt change a thing ^_^
Posted
[size=1]Eh... I am actually not too impressed by this one at all. I have seen things similar, and [i]made[/i] things similar. So really it is not all that new to me... I cannot even really give it points for it beings "artistic"... o-O

Sorry...[/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]I think a border would help it. Just a one pixel black border around the edge, to make it easier to see that the top and bottom are connected by the white in between.

Like this:[/color]
Posted
Heh reminds me of the Wal-Mart tags the employees have. So therefor i think you should make it look more "weathered" by making it more grainy than perfect ice white if you know what i mean.
Posted
[color=gray][size=1][font=century gothic] Sara's labeling herself I see now. And when you label yourself, that's when it all comes together..or falls apart. *shrug*

It's a nice quirk for the time being I must admit.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
You should change the Sara text to grafitti, since a lot of people who draw grafitti use those "Hello, my name is" tags. Otherwise, good job :)
Posted
[size=1]*laughs* Like I said, it's not that great...I just like nametags. *is wearing one right now, for absolutely no reason at all*

Heh, I'm just a freak. ^_^[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...