Sara Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 [SIZE=1]I was bored, what can I say... Was easy to do, but I just [i]like[/i] it. Heh. ^_^ Not sure if I'll keep it just like this... Might tweak a few things. I think my name is too high up, hm..[/SIZE] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=397392[/IMG]
DarK DeatH Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Maybe you could make thin lateral borders, to make the top and bottom "link" Other than that, very good ^_^
KKC Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Thats a good idea for a banner. Now you dont have to write hello anymore! ^_^ I think your name is in a good spot. i wouldnt change a thing ^_^
Syn Posted May 18, 2003 Posted May 18, 2003 Only thing i'd change is the "my name is" font, its all blurry and stuff. 9/10 anyway :P
PiroMunkie Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [size=1]Eh... I am actually not too impressed by this one at all. I have seen things similar, and [i]made[/i] things similar. So really it is not all that new to me... I cannot even really give it points for it beings "artistic"... o-O Sorry...[/size]
Desbreko Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [color=indigo]I think a border would help it. Just a one pixel black border around the edge, to make it easier to see that the top and bottom are connected by the white in between. Like this:[/color]
Shinobi Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Heh reminds me of the Wal-Mart tags the employees have. So therefor i think you should make it look more "weathered" by making it more grainy than perfect ice white if you know what i mean.
Mitch Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 [color=gray][size=1][font=century gothic] Sara's labeling herself I see now. And when you label yourself, that's when it all comes together..or falls apart. *shrug* It's a nice quirk for the time being I must admit.[/size][/font][/color]
Alexa Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 Tis a fun idea ^^ I like the font that you used for your name.
Kinetic Posted May 19, 2003 Posted May 19, 2003 You should change the Sara text to grafitti, since a lot of people who draw grafitti use those "Hello, my name is" tags. Otherwise, good job :)
Sara Posted May 19, 2003 Author Posted May 19, 2003 [size=1]*laughs* Like I said, it's not that great...I just like nametags. *is wearing one right now, for absolutely no reason at all* Heh, I'm just a freak. ^_^[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now