Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey anyone else here do any skating or snowboarding. I myself skateboard and snowboard and their both really fun. Except I live in Maryland and we dont too much snow except for last winter when we got a ton but thats not the point. So anyone else skate or snowboard?
Posted
[color=skyblue]Lol I don't skateboard or snowboard though I do really want to try snowboarding. I know my brother does both of those things and they seem fun but I don't know how well I'm going to do on them >.< I'll probably hurt myself lol[/color]
Posted
I snowboard and in-line. I love in-lining, I'm ok at it, I can't count the many injuries and cuts I've gotten from it though.

I started snowboarding last year, broke my nose first day out, but hey its fun!
Posted
I began getting into flatland BMXing, but realized after about three months that I'm just not coordinated enough.

I'll just stick to using my bike for trasportation.
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
I used to skate like everyday a few months back. But it got to the point where I was as good as I was going to get. Everything I couldn't do, was way out of my league. And everything I could do grew boring after doing it everyday.

I'm hoping to get a Hoffman bike for my brithday. If I do I'll probably start getting into street BMX.
Posted
I can't count have many injuries I've had, nothing series but mostly some big bruises and a large amount of cuts that have left scars. Out of all the diciplines I know and try, flatland is definatly the safest.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Agatio [/i]
[B]Hey anyone else here do any skating or snowboarding. I myself skateboard and snowboard and their both really fun. Except I live in Maryland and we dont too much snow except for last winter when we got a ton but thats not the point. So anyone else skate or snowboard? [/B][/QUOTE]

I live in Northern-Virginia, near D.C, so, we don't get much snow either...except the over 3 feet recently...but yeeeeeah. Okay, but, Snowboarding fascinates me, I love to WATCH it. If I actually DID it, I'd end up killing myself, I'm very accident prone... :blackeye: Haha.
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Snowboarding all the way! ^ .^

I love snowboarding and skiing. I kinda taught myself how to ride, so the first few attempts were terrible.

Though, my whole family loves snow sports. We actually thought about going to Australia for the summer so we could go skiing and snowboarding. ^^;;[/color] [/size]
Posted
Skateboarding is the way to go for me. I could count the number of injuries I've had on one hand...and my foot...and my head...and my legs...and pretty much every other part of my body...but it's still fun.
Posted
skateboarding, woopage.

I really really really want to snowboard, but I live in england and there isnt really any place to go for it. So I just skateboard, im not that good at it but its fun, I can do the basics so im ok. ^_^
Guest visser 3
Posted
I skateboard,Snowboard,and inline. I'd rather do inline skating than them all. Its funny though after you dont do something for a while you cant do it any more. I was really good at Inline skating i could do anything, But then didnt skate for a while and couldnt do anything,but its starting to comeback though

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...