Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Brolli


Recommended Posts

Guest visser 3
Posted
Can anyone tell me about brolli and what do you guys and girls think about him cause in my opinion he is the best of them all.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Brolli, in my opinion, was kind of stupid. I just didnt like the way he effected the plot or himself either. I think they should have left him out of the whole show. But once again, thats just my opinion.
Guest Renegade V2
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Agatio [/i]
[B]Brolli, in my opinion, was kind of stupid. I just didnt like the way he effected the plot or himself either. I think they should have left him out of the whole show. But once again, thats just my opinion. [/B][/QUOTE]

He was left out of the show, he only appeared in a few movies. Almost none of the movies fit into the storyline. =P

I personally loved Brolly. I still haven't seen the Bio-Brolly movie though. It looks pretty good but I have not been able to get my hands on it. However, I have seen the other movies he appears in. Movie # 8: Burn Out! Fierce Fight Violent Fight Super-Exciting and Movie # 10: Dangerous Partners! Super Warriors Never Rest. I loved them both, especially # 10.

The best part was when [spoiler]Trunks moons Brolly.[/spoiler] It's so funny! :D

#8 was pretty good too, but I haven't seen the whole thing. Just when Brolly comes into their room it cuts to an episode of the Andy Griffith Show. It cuts back right when Trunks and Gohan do a joint "Masenko-Ha", though. The rest of the movie is pretty goos though. =D
Guest visser 3
Posted
Did they ever defeat him because in video's i have hey was never defeated.Or he was never hurt.
Posted
Brolli he is crazy and wants to kill Kakarot(goku) for crying none stop when he was born. They are only a day or two apart in age. In my oppion he one of the best enemy there yet he rank 5th in the best characters in DB(Z,GT).
Guest visser 3
Posted
What is the story behind brolli because i heard tha e was the first super-saiyan ever.
Posted
brolly i think was the first ultimate ssj anyways if u noticed it takes more than 1 of the dbz charaters to beat him soo i would say he is the best enemy
Posted
yea brolli is awesome he survives many attacks if you notice how he he appears in like tree movies he is very strong and manages to survive alot throughout the movies,and personally movie 8 was best of all besides 10
Guest visser 3
Posted
Yeah thats cool how he can withstand attacks.Like Goku does the kamehameha and brolli doesnt even get a scratch.
Posted
How do you guys like him so much. I dont get it. Hes just another SSJ. I dont like him that much. He didnt have a big role. I just dont like him.
Guest visser 3
Posted
I can see why you dont like him but hes the best in my opinion
Guest visser 3
Posted
Oh yeah what pic did you see of him. The one with him in green hair or in yellow hair and really buff?
Guest visser 3
Posted
So what he is still cool and he is in the movie so i consider him as a character.
Guest visser 3
Posted
That is a good pic of him then because i think he looks cool with the green super-saiyan hair
Guest visser 3
Posted
I can see why you say that. No body that i know in my school knows about him. In my opinion though he is real.
Posted
I saw two of the subbed movies with Brolli (1st and 3rd). The first he appeared in was my favorite. The story was awesome with him and Paragus. In the third movie, it was not really Brolli though. He was a genetically made version of him that eventually got mutated and stupid looking.

I also liked the Tapion movie.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
He's earned the title of [i]THE[/i] legendary Super Saiyin? With a name like Brolly?

I'd of made it more along the lines of Kiimonomogue...wait, that sounds too Navajo.

[thinks]

Loki. Norse God of Discord, and no one has to worry about mistranslations...oh, wait, we do, L doesn't exist..

Okay, but it's set in stone: Roki in Japanese and Loki in English
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]I don't really like Brolli. He was pretty cool, but one of those characters that ruins the plot. I mean, he was on of those enemies that was 'All-powerful, not get hurt by a kamehameha' guy. I mean, that is kind of dumb.

My opinion: Brolli was a useless character. I don't like him.

Sorry if this is spam or somethin'. Just wanted to get that out. :bluesweat[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...