• Piccolo
    • Tapion
    • Buu
    • Vegeta
    • Krillin
    • Tien
    • Chau-tzu

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]theres this one pic i came across with mirai trunks sitting on a rock. he has his hair in a pony tail and he's wearing torn at the knee pants. *drool* [/B][/QUOTE]

Ohh I know what pic you are talking about! I have it... somewhere....

Anyway, Trunks.... all the way.... he looks so hot.... with short hair ever better! ::drool::

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Trunks.... all the way.... he looks so hot.... with short hair ever better! ::drool:: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Ohhh Yeah! I :love: Trunks' Capsule Corp. outfit!! That [color=red]HOT[/color] jacket, with his pecs busting out...:tasty: Good enough to eat! {....breath....he's a cartoon character.....just a character.....:( It's their fault for making him soo hot!:flaming::)}[/COLOR]

Gohan's clothea a re tight
Now ima Paraplegic and I know why
Ya ma n BEcause i got high because i goth igh beacuase i got high la adad a da da da da
Look for all my Replies and/or Posts with Afroman in them PM me or E mail me and tll me how many i did and you'll get something fun!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Ya know what I think would be cool? If you had the saiyan armour from the Cell Saga, but cut the sleeve's off so it was like a vest under the actual armor!:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

If you've seen any pics fron the Buu Saga you would have seen that Vegeta wears a sleeveless ensemble but witout the armor because he doesn't really need because he was fighting in the Martial Arts Tournement.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]say you cold mix all the z warriors hair with their clothes, like goku's hair and trunks' clothes.

i would pick the clothes goku came back from namek in (from the funny planet, Yaarg or sumfin) and Trunx hair.

what about you guys. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like the SaiyaMan suit.....Its awesome

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]Which is the better looking man in the families :
VEgita
Trunks
Gotenx

Goku
GOhan
Goku
Gotenx [/B][/QUOTE]

I think that Goku Gohan and Goten are betta. Because they are strronger. And they have more ppl in their family.