Break Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 say you cold mix all the z warriors hair with their clothes, like goku's hair and trunks' clothes. i would pick the clothes goku came back from namek in (from the funny planet, Yaarg or sumfin) and Trunx hair. what about you guys.
Yoda Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I like Trunks's when he fights Frieza, Gohan's when he fight's cell, and Goku's in general!
Break Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 kool, i really do like the clothes on DBZ, they are so kool!!!!!!!!!! i wish they made like that saiyan armour that vegeta wears. and wot goku came back from Yaarag or wot ever wearing.:wigout: :p :p :p :ball: :ball: :ball:
Yoda Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 Ya know what I think would be cool? If you had the saiyan armour from the Cell Saga, but cut the sleeve's off so it was like a vest under the actual armor!:tasty:
Break Posted September 15, 2001 Author Posted September 15, 2001 yeah, it would be reaalllllyyy kool:tasty: :love:
Navi Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 theres this one pic i came across with mirai trunks sitting on a rock. he has his hair in a pony tail and he's wearing torn at the knee pants. *drool*
piccolo Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 I like Vegeta pink shirt with the word "BAD MAN" to go with Trunks or Piccolo
Posthumous Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 i like Pikkon's clotes specily his pants
Transtic Nerve Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]theres this one pic i came across with mirai trunks sitting on a rock. he has his hair in a pony tail and he's wearing torn at the knee pants. *drool* [/B][/QUOTE] Ohh I know what pic you are talking about! I have it... somewhere.... Anyway, Trunks.... all the way.... he looks so hot.... with short hair ever better! ::drool::
PiroMunkie Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [SIZE=1]Tapion, definitly. "I want a mohawk but mom won't let me get one" [i][b]AFI[/b]~I Want a Mohawk (but Mom Won't Let Me Get One)"[/i] :D[/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Trunks.... all the way.... he looks so hot.... with short hair ever better! ::drool:: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]Ohhh Yeah! I :love: Trunks' Capsule Corp. outfit!! That [color=red]HOT[/color] jacket, with his pecs busting out...:tasty: Good enough to eat! {....breath....he's a cartoon character.....just a character.....:( It's their fault for making him soo hot!:flaming::)}[/COLOR]
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Gohan's clothea a re tight Now ima Paraplegic and I know why Ya ma n BEcause i got high because i goth igh beacuase i got high la adad a da da da da Look for all my Replies and/or Posts with Afroman in them PM me or E mail me and tll me how many i did and you'll get something fun!!!
Break Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 yeah, trunks has probably the best dress sence on the whole series!!! :sleep: :babble: :wigout: :ball: :tasty: :flaming:
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I DOnt know how he has the best Oh is this The Trunks rom the future were talking about or Chibi trunks?
WarGreymon01 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]Ya know what I think would be cool? If you had the saiyan armour from the Cell Saga, but cut the sleeve's off so it was like a vest under the actual armor!:tasty: [/B][/QUOTE] If you've seen any pics fron the Buu Saga you would have seen that Vegeta wears a sleeveless ensemble but witout the armor because he doesn't really need because he was fighting in the Martial Arts Tournement.
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]say you cold mix all the z warriors hair with their clothes, like goku's hair and trunks' clothes. i would pick the clothes goku came back from namek in (from the funny planet, Yaarg or sumfin) and Trunx hair. what about you guys. [/B][/QUOTE] I like the SaiyaMan suit.....Its awesome
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Which is the better looking man in the families : VEgita Trunks Gotenx Goku GOhan Goku Gotenx
piccolo Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]Which is the better looking man in the families : VEgita Trunks Gotenx Goku GOhan Goku Gotenx [/B][/QUOTE] Vegeta side I have to say Trunks Goku side -- Gohan
Guest Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]Which is the better looking man in the families : VEgita Trunks Gotenx Goku GOhan Goku Gotenx [/B][/QUOTE] I think that Goku Gohan and Goten are betta. Because they are strronger. And they have more ppl in their family.
Guest Pikeon Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I TOTALLY AGREE SOMEWHOW....I .CAnt figre out how im agreeing
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now