OtakuBoards

Where My gurlz at?

Wild Freedom

How many gurlz on this forum dont have a boyfriend? I dont and it sux!!! The guys im "talkin" to keeps pissin me off and I cant seem to find anyone that's real. And yes this is one of the biggest spams in the world but please dont delete it im feelin low and I need some encoureging feedback without going to dopey gurl sites.:confused: :( :confused:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wild Freedom [/i]
[B]How many gurlz on this forum dont have a boyfriend? I dont and it sux!!! The guys im "talkin" to keeps pissin me off and I cant seem to find anyone that's real. And yes this is one of the biggest spams in the world but please dont delete it im feelin low and I need some encoureging feedback without going to dopey gurl sites.:confused: :( :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You just found your gurl right here! Every time I meet a guy, there is something seriously wrong with him...ugh...when I finally meet an awesome one...he moves to the other side of the country! I SO know what you mean...I can't seem to find a good bf either :rolleyes:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Why is getting a boyfriend always associated with girls???

Don't you think it's hard for me to get a boyfriend... which BTW I'm working on... slowly but hopefully surely... ::knocks on wood::

Guys getting a boyfriend is so much harder than anything else... or so I think... [/B][/QUOTE]

What ever happened to your other boyfriend Transtic? And it must be hard... first of all to find someone thats Bisexual and someone you'd like!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

What ever happened to your other boyfriend Transtic? And it must be hard... first of all to find someone thats Bisexual and someone you'd like! [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh... We broke up..... yeah.... oh well... not much I could do about it.... but I found another guy that may like me ::knocks on wood:: but I'm afraid to ask him out... perhaps I should just get to know him better.... for now... he's REAL cute though.... ::faints::

And they don't nessisarily have to be Bi... even though the guy I like is... but a gay guy is just as good... Hell i consider myself gay now... although it doesn't matter much what you lable me as.. Bi or Gay... I still like guys... and only guys at this moment in time and probably for a long time.

I know we all have a hard time in getting relationships. Mine, i think, was just out of the ordinary. I never knew that my g/f's parents knew mine. When I passed by there house she knew me instantly but i never knew her (coincidental???) When she came to high school, it was dating time :D :D :D. So I really had to wait like a year. Shes a freshman and im a sophmore. Not big deal. But waiting at least a year was unbearable. Today, Im very happy :) :D :) :D :)

This may not have to do with the topic. But You are Otaku 4. I checked.

First: firemac

Second: MysticBabe

Third: Rico Tranzrig

Fourth: Ice Dragon v2

Heh. Curiousity Killed The Cat

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]This may not have to do with the topic. But You are Otaku 4. I checked.

First: firemac

Second: MysticBabe

Third: Rico Tranzrig

Fourth: Ice Dragon v2

Heh. Curiousity Killed The Cat [/B][/QUOTE]

Rico dont count (does he??)
hes a mod
thats how on i count it

[COLOR=purple]"Boys are toys....use 'um, abuse 'um, throw 'um away....." Okay, I don't really agree with that qoute, entirely.....abuse is just wrong. I've been burned by guys so many times.....I've never had a [i]real[/i] relationship. That's why I don't take guys seriously anymore. I'm fiercely independent, and basically just have fun with guys.....and I never let it go where they want it to.:rolleyes: Too bad for them.....{I know I'll sing a different tune when I meet that "someone special." But as for now, until a guy and learn to treat me right, he's gunna get played....:angel:} [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i]
[B]Heh. Curiousity Killed The Cat [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]......But satisfaction brought him back.......[/color]