OtakuBoards

Where My gurlz at?

Wild Freedom

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by No-Name [/i]
[B]dont have a gf.,because of social status, so i remain single. [/B][/QUOTE]
i think social staus sux.. it's such a waste.. it keeps so many people seperated so alot of people never get to know each other.. and i hate it.. oh well this is really off the topic..

but anyway..
i had aboyfriend.. i kinda told him to go away.. it's kinda difficult to explain.. but thats pretty much what happened.. and it kinda sux now and i looking back i have no idea what made me give him up...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]
i think social staus sux.. it's such a waste.. it keeps so many people seperated so alot of people never get to know each other.. and i hate it.. [/B][/QUOTE]
me 2. o well thats life, and we only get it once, so we might as well make the best of it instead of sittin around and b!tching about it.

I'm single and kinda happy about it. I dunno. I'm not really looking for anyone right now because I think it's just too hard. Besides, I'm only fourteen. 99.9% of the relationships made at this age rarely last over a couple weeks so it seems like kind of a waste. Sometimes I get lonely, but I try to think that I'm never truly alone. I always have the Lord.

Relationship is based on friendship, not looks. I've tried I't once, the next day she was waving from her new B/F's car and sreams, "It's over! :laugh: You're not my type!:laugh: " D@mn, I was so pissed that I destroyed(ok, I kicked it a few times but it counts!) the coke machine near the mall.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wild Freedom [/i]
[B]How many gurlz on this forum dont have a boyfriend? I dont and it sux!!! The guys im "talkin" to keeps pissin me off and I cant seem to find anyone that's real. And yes this is one of the biggest spams in the world but please dont delete it im feelin low and I need some encoureging feedback without going to dopey gurl sites.:confused: :( :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I have never had a b/f...and never had a guy tell me I am pretty or anything....I guess thats what I get for being grunge.....

[color=darkblue]I've been in a relationship for two years...and so I guess I consider myself very lucky.

I've had several relationships before this current one, and I think that except for the first one, most of them were bad experiences. So in a way, it kind of makes you feel like you can't be bothered trusting someone.

But that's very untrue as I've discovered. :)

I wish Transtic luck in finding a guy and I also wish BabyGirl luck in finding someone who isn't nutty and who doesn't move away.

And good luck to everyone who's looking for someone. Perhaps this is where the "dating game" of Games & Stories could be useful to some of you...

...maybe you can find a match. :)

*sigh*...OtakuBoards.com...matchmaking...what will happen next...[/color]

heh, I have this phobia of being with just one person at the present time. Any of y'all heard of dating? It's a really great thing. See, it's casual; you and a couple of other friends match up with someone and then you go hang out somewhere and goof off, or sit around and talk at someone's house. Get to know people, people! Don't worry about the one-on-one thing so early. Find out just what you like and don't like [i]before[/i] you commit.

Guest SothEnforcer
The hardest part of dating is finding someone. There are lots and lots a people you could date but don't. You just have to remember dating is not like what you see on TV and the movies. Most Likely the person you meet will not immediatly Be the "ONE". And remember don't judge people, at first you may see some you think is attractive but right them off cause you might think you have nothing in common, but give everyone a chance. Take small steps First Worry about talkin to the person, 2nd worry about gonna on a date, then a second date etc, etc, As soon you meet someone don't starting thinking oh we will date! Just thnk about the first date. Oppppps sorry I'm rambling.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SothEnforcer [/i]
[B]The hardest part of dating is finding someone. There are lots and lots a people you could date but don't. You just have to remember dating is not like what you see on TV and the movies. Most Likely the person you meet will not immediatly Be the "ONE". And remember don't judge people, at first you may see some you think is attractive but right them off cause you might think you have nothing in common, but give everyone a chance. Take small steps First Worry about talkin to the person, 2nd worry about gonna on a date, then a second date etc, etc, As soon you meet someone don't starting thinking oh we will date! Just thnk about the first date. Oppppps sorry I'm rambling. [/B][/QUOTE]

Spoken like a true man....:smirk: