Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=red][font=times new roman]Wow alot of submissions since ive been gone...Well ill only hit on the ones I really liked...

HZ yours is amazing...Theres a few flaws which I think everyone has pointed out thus far but its a beautiful banner.

SPX you made a really nice banner there...The redish haze effect came off really nice...A very good effort indeed.

Nomad I like the naruto one alot...My only problem is all the links kinda being all crammed into one spot there...Otherwise it looks nice...

Well this thing could be pretty close hun :devil: [/color][/font]
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I still think I like hittokiri's best, but it doesnt really fit the boards =(
Oh yeah. Reminder: Otaku[b]Boards[/B] in Century Gothic
Posted
Im not a big fan of Shaman King, but for some reason I love the banner. It has good color use and I like the picture. I also like it because its one of my favorite colors, blue.

Edit: I meant red, not blue... *smacks himself in the face* Oh wait wheres Charles when you need him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Genkai [/i]
[B]Okay, can SOMEBODY tell me what the Otaku[b]Boards[/b] font is??? I have absolutely no idea, but every just seems to know.. [/B][/QUOTE] It has been mentioned, its Century Gothic.
Posted
[FONT=arial][COLOR=darkblue]Otaku[b]Boards[/b] is in Century Gothic, I'm pretty sure.

EDIT: Seems someone got here before me.[/COLOR] [/FONT]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]well, syk said i had to post this in here, so i will. please tell me how to improve it. i know i suck so you can be as hash as you like, just tell me what to do.[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vertigo [/i]
[B]I'd put my money on:
1. Get picture(s) that you want in the banner
2. Open your graphics program, and make a new document banner-size
3. Act like you know what you are doing and/or play with transparency, colors, and other effects of the sort.
4. Post.
(At least, that's what I would do...) [/B][/QUOTE]

newbie question can u list some of the programs that u could use:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...