Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest visser 3
Posted
Ok people what do you think about moving. I think its cool, but you leave your friends behind. So what about you guys.
Posted
Well, since I don't have many friends, there is no problem at all... Don't make a difference to me... BUT, I preffer my good old house more... Already used to it... lol
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I've lived in ten cities, five countries, three continents. -_-

Moving can be really, really difficult. I, personally, have grown used to making new friends and growing attatched to new environments often, so it's not as difficult for me anymore. Even though it's tough, it's always nice to meet new people. You always gain some experience and lessons when you meet new people or go to new places. [/color] [/size]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Geeze Juu you definetly have been around the block. Why did you move so much?
Posted
[COLOR=dodgerblue]I've moved 6 times. And I didn't really mind, I was young. But when I did have to move and leave some of my friends, I was broken hearted. But I last moved 5 years ago. And since then me and my friends have never left my side. And I haven't left theirs. But thast beside the point. Moving can be a great experience, you just need to be open to change.(Which I'm not in any way)But..Enough about me. Lets let other post too.

Toodles,
CL[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by visser 3 [/i]
[B]Geeze Juu you definetly have been around the block. Why did you move so much? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well, because of my dad's job. He's a neurobiologist, so his studies take him all over the world. ^_^;

Also, we just love traveling. The longest we've ever stayed in one place is three years. oo;[/color] [/size]
Guest visser 3
Posted
LOL we have a lot of people that have moved a lot. Me i have only moved like 5 or 6 times in my life. But every time I did I had grown used to it so i was broken hearted.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Ok thats crazy. Also Juu thats cool. Where was that you stayed for 3 years?
Posted
Oh well, I moved once... When I was 5 years old... Used to live in a small apartment, now in a big house... lol... I don't remember much of the past back then, but so far I remember, it's been better here... Sometimes moving can help you, sometimes it can really ruin your life... It depends on the situation I think...
Guest visser 3
Posted
Yeah I think it does. I cant remember anything past the age of 5, so I cant remember those years when we moved.
Posted
[COLOR=dodgerblue]Starting over is good and all, but I had a friend who moved schools, we saw her a few weeks later. She had turned into someone different. She started herself over, not her life. She transformed herself, because they never knew what she was like before. And she thought this was an upside.

The point to this post is: Starting over is good, but don't abuse the adventure it can bring.

^^;;Whoa. Sounding all smart or something...
CL[/COLOR]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats a good moral. Also that does happen when people move to a different school they feel like changing to fit in.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats cool. Well you hold the record for the least amout times moved that i know of here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i]
[B]I moved twice so far and now we are moving again to Farifax county in Va. [/B][/QUOTE]

I used to live there.

Then i moved to Orlando... thats it.

I didn't like leaving VA. Oh well.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Yeah that happens. How mant times have you moved transtic nerve?
Posted
[COLOR=dodgerblue]Well here's what I have moved.(If that made any sense).

Well I was born in Alberta,Canada. I moved to Quebec,Canada. Then to Ontario,Canada, where I moved 4 times all around Ontario.Thats a total of six places. Oh and I might be moving to a different house in Ontario, but not schools ^^.

Well there's half my life story ^^;;
CL [/COLOR]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats cool. Thats also a lot of times moving. What about your friends did you miss them and things like that.
Posted
[FONT=arial]I moved from Utah to Georgia when I was almost six. heh, at the time I thought that Georgia was a different [i]country[/i]. silly five-year old. I didn't mind moving that much, considering I assumed I'd be able to go back later anyway. since then, we haven't moved from this spot. if for some reason we [i]did[/i] have to move though, it would be horrible. I'd have a really hard time leaving everybody. looks like we're still gonna be here for a while though, so I'm glad ^_^.[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]We moved everytime every year. (A move, A year) It wasn't really long enough for me to get close enough to someone. Plus I was young.

Toodles
CL[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1]I've lived in the same city mostly since I can remember. We moved to another part of town last fall. It's very strange for me to be out here. I'm used to walking down to the lake or zoo whenever I want, and listening to the Sunday evening concerts that they put on by the zoo during the summer. I'm a few miles away from all that now, and it's...curious. To be relatively close to everything, and still a hundred times further away.[/size]
Posted
I might have to move next year and actually i'm looking forward to it. Sure I have friends here but I really think I need a change.
Guest visser 3
Posted
SO some people like it and some people dont. I honestly thought everyone would hate it like me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...