Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
Gundam Wing all the way baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
No matter what the rest of u say, although Safer understands my point of view when it comes to UC Gundam. I hate to break this to Wing fanz, but Gundam Wing isn't that good. Come on 5 kids who might as well be the power rangers, go in there Gundams that are namely invincible as in Leos, Virgos not even standing a chance, therefore making no plot. Unlike Relina, Fraw Bow is a decent leading lady, although annoying and pesterous at once. Unlike Heero, Amuro is getting his experience right from the start. And this is in an actual timeline for UC Gundam. Gundam WIng is crap compared to Gundam 0083 and Char's Counterattack.
Guest firemac
Posted
I really don't liek the fact that you compare Gundam Wing to Power Rangers, So far, I haven't seen any series yet that has beaten my liking in Gundam Wing, and Gundam wing had very good political stuff in it, which made it good to me, if you didn't like it because of that too bad, well, I like, and no logical stuff is going to make me like it any less, and I know you weren't trying to do that.
Posted
Out of the ones I have seen, the only ones as good or better than Gundam Wing are:

0083
08th Team.

I like them cause their serious, militaristic, and kick huge amounts of booty. I like 08th Team the best cause its more realistic. Its not a story about 5 awesome super teens with indestructable gundams. It shows the reality of war and the fact that anyone can die at anytime.
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Mobile suit gundam.I personaly think it was the best,i mean,it has THE Gundam(Prononced Gun-****,not to be confused with the sh*tty gundam wing gundam(gun-dam).).[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]The you should watch the rest of Mobile Suit.It's action packed and i fun to watch.[/FONT][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanx for the advice! I'll do that! :D
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Out of the ones I have seen, the only ones as good or better than Gundam Wing are:

0083
08th Team.

I like them cause their serious, militaristic, and kick huge amounts of booty. I like 08th Team the best cause its more realistic. Its not a story about 5 awesome super teens with indestructable gundams. It shows the reality of war and the fact that anyone can die at anytime. [/B][/QUOTE]
hey, I don't think Sanders was a teenager:p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Out of the ones I have seen, the only ones as good or better than Gundam Wing are:

0083
08th Team.

I like them cause their serious, militaristic, and kick huge amounts of booty. I like 08th Team the best cause its more realistic. Its not a story about 5 awesome super teens with indestructable gundams. It shows the reality of war and the fact that anyone can die at anytime. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue][FONT=courier new]Too bad.....I missed 08th MS Team.......I hate myself......*Sulks*[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
So far the only people here i agree with are altron and safer i think i was the first one to notice that he didn't even list 0083...
Ne way cut and paste this into your taskbar to see my fav pic from 0083
[url]http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~metrocat/images/Gundam0083.jpg[/url]
Posted
what the H***...
[url]http://scorpius.spaceports.com/~metrocat/images/Gundam0083.jpg[/url]

okay the problem is you have to actually insert the rest o my name metrocat into that part of the url sorry i will remember that next time
Posted
this byte guys here is the first part of the url to be cut and pasted...
[url]http://scorpius.spaceports.com[/url]
and here is the second part....
/~metrocat/images/Gundam0083.jpg
or you could just not be lazy and type it
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...