BlueTrunks Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I was just wondering if you needed a friend
Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Not right now but, I'll call you if I do(I should write Pm).
MysticGohan Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Well, it's 11:21 and at this point, I need a friend. Me and My girlfriend are having problems..and it seems like that we will no longer be in a relationship..... okay right now.. 11:49 central time....... i am officially single... :( Oh yes, now i need friends.. No, I am just kidding....
BlueTrunks Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 Well when ever you need one just pm me
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Most of my friends are disposable like baby wipes......I can always pull another out of the box.:rolleyes:[/COLOR]
Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Most of my friends are disposable like baby wipes......I can always pull another out of the box.:rolleyes:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] If you buy a new box, I'll be inside.
BlueTrunks Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 he single H where in Malaysia do you live???
Sui Generis Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Don't we all need a friend!! Or is that just me...I[/COLOR]
BlueTrunks Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 yeah I'm with Duo on this subjuct.
Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueTrunks [/i] [B]he single H where in Malaysia do you live??? [/B][/QUOTE] If you go to the capital, try and dig the park. If you dig deep enough, you'll find a secret gundam base. Find Deathscyth. I'll be in it.
BlueTrunks Posted September 16, 2001 Author Posted September 16, 2001 yeah ok. I'll try that when I go there this winter
sailor crimson Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I'll be your friend, I've got nothing better to do.
MarkM Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 no i dont think so inless one of my firends start acting like there smoking something they shouddent be then i will pm u k "ya i am back thankz for noticting"
Matt.D Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [color=rainbow] I was your friend on V2, so I guess I still am your friend.:) [/color]
MysticalShawty Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 I am New On here !!! and yes i do need a frined !!! [FONT=century gothic]Yes i Need a Fri3nd[/FONT] :cool:
ssj_kakkarot Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 sorry but i don't beleive in something so unimportant as frendships, i prefer to work alone and stay alone, other people just complicate my life and i really don't want anyone elses problems as i have enough of my own
MysticalShawty Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I Need a Frined OfCourse i am new on here as a matter of fact i signed up last night.. and i olny know one person on here and shes really cool but i need some more friends !! know what i mean Well Pm me f yoou want to be my Friend :love: Ashlie
Shy Posted September 18, 2001 Posted September 18, 2001 I'll be your friend but I don't wanna PM anyone. heres my e-mail [email]Shyguy511@hotmail.com[/email]
luvbug Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [color=purple] friends are the best things in life theres nothing quite like them! however a b/f or g/f is nice occaisonly!! [/color];)
BlueTrunks Posted September 19, 2001 Author Posted September 19, 2001 Yeah that's for sure but I already have a gf but I could use some friends sence you really can't find good ones out in the bunie.s
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now