DeathBug Posted June 13, 2003 Posted June 13, 2003 Can you believe I wasn't picked up for Otaku Idol with that kind of talent? The new pic: [IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/yugioh/pictures/018/image_002.jpg[/IMG]
Mina Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Yugi: Through the power of my M.Puzzle, I shall create the greatest being this world has seen!!!...No Tristan, you?re in the way!!! Tristan transforms into present ?thing?. Yugi: I don?t suppose you are gonna be my faithful servant, huh? ------------- Tea: An? the power of love and friendship shall overcome..... Yugi: NOW, is your chance! Tristan: Yes, my Pharaoh ::growl:: ------------- Millenium Eye? Oh please, check [I]this[/I] out.
Solo Tremaine Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 Tristan: [i]I vant to suck your blood![/i] Everyone: WHAT?! Tristan: Uh... I mean... er... Good move, Joey! ------------------------------------- Yugi knew Tristan shouldn't have eaten that box of radioactive waste.
Kei Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [color=royalblue]Yugi: I told Tristan there's only so many times you can watch the "Blade" movies before this happens...[/color]
Alexa Posted June 14, 2003 Posted June 14, 2003 [size=1]Yugi: I told him not to eat the fluff he dug out from his bellybutton..[/size[
Masterdramon Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Tristan: Must keep playing Candyland... Yugi: But Tristan, it's 3:30 A.M.!
DeathBug Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Well, this time around, the winner is.... Masterdramon! Tristan: Must keep playing Candyland... Yugi: But Tristan, it's 3:30 A.M.! Runner-up is Solo. Okay, Masterdramon, post the next pic. :)
Solo Tremaine Posted June 15, 2003 Posted June 15, 2003 Heh, I seem to be getting good at being the runner-up ^_^;
Masterdramon Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 I won! I won! I won! I won! I won! Okay here is the picture: [img]http://duel-monsters.com/screenshots/ep14/Untitled99.jpg[/img]
Digital Monster Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Pegasus: One day all this will be yours. Sam: O_O
Guest XBebop Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Pegasus: if you keep on playing Yu-Gi-Oh you'll end up like that guy over there,stupid, weird, and horny. His name is Bandit Keith Kid: O.O AND HE WAS MY FAVORITE DUELIST TOO!!
gpeowyn Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 sam thinking: why am i up here that guy you cant see looks like he's going to pull my head off
Mina Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Pegasus: Now get along, you two. I'll be right back. ^^ Bandid Keith: *grinning evilly* Suuuure. :devil: Sam: You wouldn't hit a kid...would you? ---------- Sam: What am I supposed to do? Pegasus: *sigh* Ok, listen. You will be the next in my line to receive the Millenium Eye! I need you to practice being evil first. Attack! Sam: O_o;;
DeathBug Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Pegasus: Are you boys playing nicely together? Do you want some cookies and lemonade? Bandit Kieth: You'll pay for this, Pegasus! No one makes a fool of me like this!.....can I have some lemonade? Kaiba, in the background: I want some lemonade too! Please?
SJchan Mayran Posted June 16, 2003 Posted June 16, 2003 Pegasus: Now young grasshopper, snatch the fly from my hand... Sam: ...But there isn't a fly in your hand. Pegasus: There isn't? Oh blast.
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 16, 2003 Author Posted June 16, 2003 Pegasus: And now it's time for the half-time show!!!!! A staring contest between Bandit Keith and little Sam! BEGIN! Sam and Bandit Keith: O_O Bandit Keith: *blinks* Pegasus: AND SAM IS THE WINNER! Bandit Keith: *thinking* I'm gonna get Pegasus for this.
Luminaire Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [color=crimson]Pegasus: Now, Sean will duel against Bandit Keith! Bandit Keith: Are You Serious?!!?! Sean's thoughts: oh why did he have to choose me? I was just about to go to the bathroom! This could take hours! NOOOO! ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
DeathBug Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/yugioh/pictures/015/image_000.jpg[/IMG] I'm on a winning streak!
Bandit Joeykuba Posted June 17, 2003 Author Posted June 17, 2003 And I'm on a runner-up streak! --------------------------------------------- Yami: *eye twitches* WHO GLUED THIS CARD TO MY BACK?!?!?!?! Joey: *runs off with a thing of glue* Panik: MOMMY!!!!! I want my mommy... *starts crying* The dark was scary enough... but now some punk glued a card to me!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
SJchan Mayran Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Panik: *twitch* Why's there a card on your butt? Yami: ...I forgot pants this morning, I think it's a new type of censor. Panik: *blinku blinku* Riiiiight...
Mina Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Yugi: Alright, let's duel! Panik: We'll take 10 steps and shoot, last one standing wins. Yugi: Uhhh...fine, if we're turning and taking steps, I demand to have a monster to cover my back! Panik: Why? Yugi: Because. *putting on a brave stand*
Guest Game Over Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Panik: Do not attempt to adjust your TV... Yami: We will control all you see and hear for the next thirty minutes... *Twilight zone music* Welcome to... Both: The Twilight Zone! Panik: Today we have a story on a boy *cough*yami*cough* nd his hair, which broke the laws of gravity, and made him a card magnet.
Luminaire Posted June 18, 2003 Posted June 18, 2003 [color=crimson]Yami: Are you a Kaiba fan? Panik: *blinks* yeah, why? Yami: Your coat is too dark. Panik: You mean, I don't look like Kaiba?!!! Yami: *smirk* oh, no, you do... ~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Recommended Posts