Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Can you believe I wasn't picked up for Otaku Idol with that kind of talent?

The new pic:

[IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/yugioh/pictures/018/image_002.jpg[/IMG]
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Yugi: Through the power of my M.Puzzle, I shall create the greatest being this world has seen!!!...No Tristan, you?re in the way!!!

Tristan transforms into present ?thing?.

Yugi: I don?t suppose you are gonna be my faithful servant, huh?
-------------

Tea: An? the power of love and friendship shall overcome.....
Yugi: NOW, is your chance!
Tristan: Yes, my Pharaoh ::growl::
-------------

Millenium Eye? Oh please, check [I]this[/I] out.
Posted
Tristan: [i]I vant to suck your blood![/i]
Everyone: WHAT?!
Tristan: Uh... I mean... er... Good move, Joey!
-------------------------------------
Yugi knew Tristan shouldn't have eaten that box of radioactive waste.
Posted
[color=royalblue]Yugi: I told Tristan there's only so many times you can watch the "Blade" movies before this happens...[/color]
Posted
Well, this time around, the winner is....

Masterdramon!

Tristan: Must keep playing Candyland...

Yugi: But Tristan, it's 3:30 A.M.!

Runner-up is Solo.

Okay, Masterdramon, post the next pic. :)
Guest XBebop
Posted
Pegasus: if you keep on playing Yu-Gi-Oh you'll end up like that guy over there,stupid, weird, and horny. His name is Bandit Keith
Kid: O.O AND HE WAS MY FAVORITE DUELIST TOO!!
Posted
Pegasus: Now get along, you two. I'll be right back. ^^
Bandid Keith: *grinning evilly* Suuuure. :devil:
Sam: You wouldn't hit a kid...would you?
----------

Sam: What am I supposed to do?
Pegasus: *sigh* Ok, listen. You will be the next in my line to receive the Millenium Eye! I need you to practice being evil first. Attack!
Sam: O_o;;
Posted
Pegasus: Are you boys playing nicely together? Do you want some cookies and lemonade?

Bandit Kieth: You'll pay for this, Pegasus! No one makes a fool of me like this!.....can I have some lemonade?

Kaiba, in the background: I want some lemonade too! Please?
Posted
Pegasus: And now it's time for the half-time show!!!!! A staring contest between Bandit Keith and little Sam! BEGIN!
Sam and Bandit Keith: O_O
Bandit Keith: *blinks*
Pegasus: AND SAM IS THE WINNER!
Bandit Keith: *thinking* I'm gonna get Pegasus for this.
Posted
[color=crimson]Pegasus: Now, Sean will duel against Bandit Keith!
Bandit Keith: Are You Serious?!!?!
Sean's thoughts: oh why did he have to choose me? I was just about to go to the bathroom! This could take hours! NOOOO!

~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Posted
And I'm on a runner-up streak!
---------------------------------------------
Yami: *eye twitches* WHO GLUED THIS CARD TO MY BACK?!?!?!?!
Joey: *runs off with a thing of glue*
Panik: MOMMY!!!!! I want my mommy... *starts crying* The dark was scary enough... but now some punk glued a card to me!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
Posted
Yugi: Alright, let's duel!

Panik: We'll take 10 steps and shoot, last one standing wins.
Yugi: Uhhh...fine, if we're turning and taking steps, I demand to have a monster to cover my back!
Panik: Why?
Yugi: Because. *putting on a brave stand*
Guest Game Over
Posted
Panik: Do not attempt to adjust your TV...
Yami: We will control all you see and hear for the next thirty minutes... *Twilight zone music* Welcome to...
Both: The Twilight Zone!
Panik: Today we have a story on a boy *cough*yami*cough* nd his hair, which broke the laws of gravity, and made him a card magnet.
Posted
[color=crimson]Yami: Are you a Kaiba fan?
Panik: *blinks* yeah, why?
Yami: Your coat is too dark.
Panik: You mean, I don't look like Kaiba?!!!
Yami: *smirk* oh, no, you do...

~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Guest XBebop
Posted
panik: come here Yugi..
YugI: RAPE! RAPE!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...