LastSheikah Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 What you didn't see on in this picture...: What the frog guy looked like when he's making weird faces...
gaia717 Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 All: Can you help us we were all acting like fishes and we got stuck like this?
Kei Posted June 30, 2003 Posted June 30, 2003 [color=royalblue]Yugi: They just aren't making Yoshis like they used to.[/color]
gpeowyn Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 Plastic surgery for the face: $20,000 Tong lengthing kit: $500 Being able to see the looks on the faces of these 3: priceless
Bandit Joeykuba Posted July 6, 2003 Author Posted July 6, 2003 I was at the beach for the past week. Anyways, the winner is: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B][color=royalblue]Yugi: They just aren't making Yoshis like they used to.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: Runner-up: XBebop
boothten Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Aww, I had a good one too! Oh well... Well, go ahead Lady Katana! ^^[/color][/size]
Bandit Joeykuba Posted July 6, 2003 Author Posted July 6, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lan21013 [/i] [B][color=darkblue][size=1]Aww, I had a good one too! Oh well... Well, go ahead Lady Katana! ^^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Okay, this post was pointless to the topic. If you've read the rules to this thread and Solo's comment about this kind of junk, you'd know this isn't allowed here. Sorry for sounding all mod-like and wasting your time.
Solo Tremaine Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 Thanks for keeping an eye on things, but there's no need to be that strict. Bearing mind it's my job to sort out spam anyway, I'd have let that go. It's not like it was intentionally harmful, and it does have relevance to the topic. So yeah- I'll worry about the spam, the main thing to keep the thread going is to make sure the pictures are posted by the right people.
OtakuSennen Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 Yugi: So THAT'S what Mai looks like without makeup... (burns his eyes out)
Kei Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=royalblue]Heh. Thanks for picking mine, lol. Here's the next pic for you. EDIT- Let's try this one more time... [img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-4/160766/bettertb.jpg[/img][/color]
boothten Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Umm, I can't see the entire thing. Is it supposed to end at Bakura's nose?[/color][/size]
Solo Tremaine Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Assuming it is: Tristan: Bakura, did you make that milk float turn over? Bakura: *bubbles*
boothten Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Tristan: Hey, Bakura, I little help please! Bakura: With what, may I ask? Tristan: Joey won't stop making fun of me! *tear rolls down his eye* *Bakura falls over anime style*[/color][/size]
DeathBug Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Tristen: Hey! Joey! Yugi1 Get over here! Major Mai/Tea catfight goin' down!! Bakura: Oh my! @_@
Masterdramon Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Tristan: LA LA LA LA LA! Bakura (thinking): Must endure Tristan's singing...if I don't flinch for the entire song, Joey says he'll give me a Skull Servant!
SJchan Mayran Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Tristan: Hey! Where do you think you're going little mister? Bakura: *sighs* If you must know... the bathroom. Yuugi: *off screen* Tristan, you've really got to get past these over-protective urges of yours... Bakura: *twitches*
Mina Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Tristan: Bakura, you wanna be best friends? Bakura: With you? Why, I'm not included in 95% of the friendship scenes.
Vicky Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Tristen(thinking): Boy, Bakura needs some head and shoulders, theres a lot of flakes in his hair!*ewwww!* Bakura(straches head): Why are you staring at me? Tristen: Do you have dandruff?
gpeowyn Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 yami b thinking: those fools dont know i'm back.if i just act like that stupid host of mine they will never know the diffrence see i'm doing it now
Kei Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [color=darkblue]And the winner is....Mina! I found that so funny because it's so true.... Runner-up is DeathBug. Go ahead, Mina.[/color]
Mina Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Ok...but there is something insanely wrong with my computer now, so could someone put this image site in their post? Thanks. [url]http://www.etc.cl/series/yu_gi_oh/imagenes/imagen28_grande.jpg[/url]
DeathBug Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [IMG]http://www.etc.cl/series/yu_gi_oh/i...en28_grande.jpg[/IMG] There you go. As for my entry... "Do you know me? I'm the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon. I like chili dogs, but they don't like me. So when my heartburn rears up like a Mammoth Graveyard ripping through my chest, I take Pepto-Byzmal. It stops heartburn fast, and lets me get beack to what's important." Kaiba: "Ultimate White Lightening Attack!" BEUD: "Whoops, time to go. Thanks, Pepto-Byzmal."
gaia717 Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Yugi:(offscreen) Push!! Come on Push!! BEUD:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yugi:Congragulations, its baby Mammoth Graveyard.
Vicky Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Blue eyes 1st head: Three heads are better then one! Yugi(some where) : *Argh! My Gaia the ferce knight can't defeat this! My life points will be cut down to 0000!* Blue eyes 2nd head: Why are we playing thuis stupid game? Blue eyes 3rd head: Beats me...
boothten Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [img]http://www.etc.cl/series/yu_gi_oh/imagenes/imagen28_grande.jpg[/img] [color=darkblue][size=1]B.E. 1st Head: What kind of baby is this?! 2nd head: I don't know, it was probably you with that frigen 'Daaark Magiciaaaan'! 1st: Then how in the hell did we get a mammoth?! 3rd: Have you ever noticed how our claws are [i]always[/i] sharp? I mean, we never even sharpen them! :whoops:[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts