Jump to content
OtakuBoards

New Final Fantasy Game!!! And I ain't talking about 10 or 11!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Nice game Flash, too bad I'm not 16 yet! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, that games got some really High level Flash... :p
Posted
You wish FF. Nice editting techinque. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Aww...too bad it's in PAL...can't play it on my NTSC PSX... [/B][/QUOTE]

heh! its pal, I can play it on my playstation....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B][b]I can too, just write the game, and burn it! The you'll be on your way to multi-billion dollar corporation![/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, thanks for giving yourself up, Mr. Illegal CD Burning man!! Flashsoft is now going to Sue you $100,000,000 and then arrest you. :)

Have a nice day.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Heh, thanks for giving yourself up, Mr. Illegal CD Burning man!! Flashsoft is now going to Sue you $100,000,000 and then arrest you. :)

Have a nice day. [/B][/QUOTE]

you are truly evil, mr flash....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

you are truly evil, mr flash.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Who you callin' MISTER Flash?! Tha' don't sound right!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Who you callin' MISTER Flash?! Tha' don't sound right!! [/B][/QUOTE]

heh heh, ok barret, this is the second time you said that....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

heh heh, ok barret, this is the second time you said that.... [/B][/QUOTE]

"Hey! That money's for Marlene's Schoolin'!" ..heh heh heh heh
Posted
Heh...I'm so happy I got FF7...Now I know what you're talking about ;)

"If there was anyone from soldier there, you wouldn't be standing here right now..."

"Hey you, don't think you so big jes' coz you was in Soldier! Remember, you're skinny ***'s workin' for AVALANCHE now!"

:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...