Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 How much is it? My budget is 100 dollars......
Dark Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 It seemz good but i haven't heard bout FLASHSHOFT again...lol :laugh:
FFmaster2 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 :laugh: good joke, HAHa thats good one:) cant wait to get it;)
Sephiroth Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 woah, thats one game I just gotta get....
Single H Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 You're on your way to a multimillion business. Gods speed....
Dragonballzman Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Nice game Flash, too bad I'm not 16 yet! :D
conpiracymonki Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [b]Nice piece o cheese u drew there Final ;)[/b]
Flash Posted September 17, 2001 Author Posted September 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Nice game Flash, too bad I'm not 16 yet! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, that games got some really High level Flash... :p
RicoTranzrig Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 Aww...too bad it's in PAL...can't play it on my NTSC PSX...
Warlock Posted September 19, 2001 Posted September 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Yeah, that games got some really High level Flash... :p [/B][/QUOTE] I bet it does....
Guest Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 You wish FF. Nice editting techinque. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sephiroth Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Aww...too bad it's in PAL...can't play it on my NTSC PSX... [/B][/QUOTE] heh! its pal, I can play it on my playstation....
Cloud_Strife Posted September 20, 2001 Posted September 20, 2001 [b]I can too, just write the game, and burn it! The you'll be on your way to multi-billion dollar corporation![/b]
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i] [B][b]I can too, just write the game, and burn it! The you'll be on your way to multi-billion dollar corporation![/b] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, thanks for giving yourself up, Mr. Illegal CD Burning man!! Flashsoft is now going to Sue you $100,000,000 and then arrest you. :) Have a nice day.
Sephiroth Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Heh, thanks for giving yourself up, Mr. Illegal CD Burning man!! Flashsoft is now going to Sue you $100,000,000 and then arrest you. :) Have a nice day. [/B][/QUOTE] you are truly evil, mr flash....
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] you are truly evil, mr flash.... [/B][/QUOTE] Who you callin' MISTER Flash?! Tha' don't sound right!!
Sephiroth Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Who you callin' MISTER Flash?! Tha' don't sound right!! [/B][/QUOTE] heh heh, ok barret, this is the second time you said that....
Flash Posted September 21, 2001 Author Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] heh heh, ok barret, this is the second time you said that.... [/B][/QUOTE] "Hey! That money's for Marlene's Schoolin'!" ..heh heh heh heh
Dragonballzman Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Heh...I'm so happy I got FF7...Now I know what you're talking about ;) "If there was anyone from soldier there, you wouldn't be standing here right now..." "Hey you, don't think you so big jes' coz you was in Soldier! Remember, you're skinny ***'s workin' for AVALANCHE now!" :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now