Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]ok here goes nothing (i hope i don't get banned for this) who is james and what happent to adam [/B][/QUOTE]

You can get banned for this?:eek: Oh my, I've just been here for awhile and I didn't know about banning and stuff.....(I'm shivering)
Posted
[color=rainbow] Okay, James is the most active admin, and Adam is still here, but he just does a lot of behind the scenes work. Hope I helped.;) [/color]
Posted
He was meeting up with something from the forums i forgot who he was meeting.......
Posted
[color=darkblue]Adam owns Otaku Media and all of its contents.

I'm his partner on Otaku Media -- I tend to emphasize my work on OtakuBoards, while he tends to be more involved with theOtaku.com

Hope that helped.[/color]
Posted
Adam has multiple personalities... James: the game type who is more active and lives in Australia and then Adam: the NewYorker who isn't quite as active here but does alot of work for TheOtaku.com to make that up.

hahaha I'm just kidding, they are two different poeple... in fact just ignore this post.... I don't want to confuse you...
Posted
Adam and James are the top Administrators for the board. Sephiroth is an admin too. Transtic baby girl, altron, kuja, and tohers are mods. Kuja is really the only cool mod so if you have questions ask him or the admins.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Kuja is really the only cool mod so if you have questions ask him or the admins. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ouch dude. I think kuja is awesome too, but...ouch. Oh, and if you're going to call me a communist, please spell it correctly :rolleyes:.[/color]
Posted
okay fine, Communist. By the way your spamming. I didnt even spam and I got my topic closed and yell at. Him seems are mods are not only communisty but they are hypocritical. Well I must go for now be back on tonight to make formal complaints to the admins.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]okay fine, Communist. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Sarcasm...I was being fecetious. Heh, I find it funny how I've never talked to you before but you insist on calling me a bad mod? Hm...odd. [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]adam is our boss (literally) n i think james is second in-command [/B][/QUOTE]
ummmm.... no he isn't.... it's like a store... he owns a store, we're the customers goin' in and out.. he don't tell us what to do.. and if we do ne thing wrong, he kicks us out so that none of the other customers will get mad... besides, he told me himself that this is [i]our[/i] boards and that theotaku is just a hobby for him and james... ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...