Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes people! a banner with txt!
croud: "is that a banner from D_A?!" "haha. must be a joke." "D_A banners and txt dont fit XP"
Yes people! Its true! Even when its a lil bit!
[img]http://apoco.250free.com/04.png[/img]
Posted
[spoiler][color=white]D_A is short for Dark_Apocalyps...that's his nickname...And he doesn't use any text in any of his banners...this is his first...

I like it...The font style should be changed though...[/color][/spoiler]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DarK DeatH [/i]
[B]I don't get it... What's D_A? And the only "txt" I see there is "Black ram"... That's not "really" much txt... Well, whatever...
Nice, I like it. [/B][/QUOTE]
D_A are the initials for their user name, I'm supposing. And I think they are just trying to say that they don't usually use any text at all, even though they could have expanded that aspect for this banner.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...