Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]ya still can G_A. Shadow Gohan isn't here yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

You sure, I can still join?!?! I mean, SG's got a reservation... And I like to be fair...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

You sure, I can still join?!?! I mean, SG's got a reservation... And I like to be fair... [/B][/QUOTE]

HECK WITH IT!!!!! I'M JOINING!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!:D :D :D

Hmm, which character to use...Hmm... Sierra, or Leona?

Give me a second...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]use Leona. I'm use to that name :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Kay!:D

Name: Leona Mikono

Age: 14

Gender: Female, DUHH!!!

Height: 5' 6"

History: Leona is a girl with an attitude problem, and hates to show her emotions. She loves to use computers. And has an odd past she doesn't like to talk about...

Location: Kyoto, Japan.

Description: Same description as Dragon Riders 2. Shoulder length blonde hair, light blue tanktop, short short tan shorts, cross necklace.

Digimon: RENAMON!!!!!!

Description: Renamon looks like, well... Renamon.

Digimon's height: 5' 5"

Digimon's attack: Diamond Storm.

Why she was summoned to the Digital world?: Give me a minute to come up with the answer for this...

Crest: Truth

Digimentals: Truth and Life
Posted
ok since no one wants to help me out ill just make my own digimon

he is an ice type and he has spike fins that trail down his back.

ill make a pic

is name will be..........FrostMon!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I forgot to mention that Kenjiro always carries a Katana with him! [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. And that reminds me... Leona always carries a kaliyuga (sp?) with her.

PS- One of these days, I'll post a pic of Leona I drew...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]hmm... i like Japan alittle more than austrailia for this so my new location is.... drum role please... Kyoto, Japan. It's a place I hear about the most. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay. That's fine with me...

PS- I'm working on a REALLY fast little oekaki pic of Leona. I'm hoping to get it done in the next half hour... Mind you, it sux compared to most of my other stuff...
Posted
While were waiting I'll give a better description of Kenjiro.
Even though he is only 14 he is a master swordsman. He always speaks his mind and is not afraid of anyone. He was asked to train at the shoulin temple because of his amazing potential as a fighter. He always trusts his instincts and if needed can lead a large group with confidence. He is a good judge of character and is normally friendly, but has a brutal temper. In the short time he trained at the temple he learned better survival skills, such as, he can go much longer without food, and has gained a better resistance to pain. Although he has much confidence in himself, he finds it hard to trust others.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]i'm workin on a sketch of good ole Ryu :D I'll try to draw it in short time and i'll try to post it today ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Cool. Well, I can't post my oekaki of Leona, because my stupid little brother fooled around with the computer, and deleted it before i was finished!! ARGHH!!!!:flaming:

But, I'll work on a quick sketch, and try to post it today or tomorrow.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...