OtakuBoards

Yo check this out

Guest firemac

Last night, I opened the backyard door to let my dog back in, my dog got a little hyper, and he started to play, and go crazy(he runs around and play fights when he gets crazy). Well, on the couch was my cat( I seriously hates cats at times), she was watching this, and my dog was playing with my sister(the one that my cat follows around all the time). She lunged at my dog and started attacking my dog, and my dog was trying to counterattack, but he couldn't because he was in a narrow place, and the cat was attacking from the behind. My sister grabbed my cat and put her a room and left her there. The **** cat, my dog was only playing, man, I was pissed, I felt like kicking the cat straight across the house, until that cat learns to respect my dog. Well, right now, the cat is calm right now, but if that cat tries it again, I will hurt it brutally.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]Last night, I opened the backyard door to let my dog back in, my dog got a little hyper, and he started to play, and go crazy(he runs around and play fights when he gets crazy). Well, on the couch was my cat( I seriously hates cats at times), she was watching this, and my dog was playing with my sister(the one that my cat follows around all the time). She lunged at my dog and started attacking my dog, and my dog was trying to counterattack, but he couldn't because he was in a narrow place, and the cat was attacking from the behind. My sister grabbed my cat and put her a room and left her there. The **** cat, my dog was only playing, man, I was pissed, I felt like kicking the cat straight across the house, until that cat learns to respect my dog. Well, right now, the cat is calm right now, but if that cat tries it again, I will hurt it brutally. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Ah don't hurt your cat...it's just a cat...it doesn't know any better.

It's just doing what cats are designed to do: to be nasty. lol :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]Ah don't hurt your cat...it's just a cat...it doesn't know any better.

It's just doing what cats are designed to do: to be nasty. lol :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
I will hurt my cat, because I won't let my cat get away from attacking my dog like that

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]firemac, think of cats as little women in fur coats ok? [/B][/QUOTE]
heck no, little women wouldn't go attacking a dog for playing, I will hurt that cat if it tries to touch my dog again

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]

It's just doing what cats are designed to do: to be nasty. lol :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

...How true, how true :rolleyes:

wow, that was a stupid story. but since were on the subject of stupid stories, i have 2 cats and we play fight. 1 of em is a scardy cat tho, and runs away, but the other one is really brave. of course its a fair fight, my right arm and hand against the cat, most of the time i win tho, but i get a few nasty cuts frum time to time. :babble: :babble: :babble: ok, that was my stupid story.

Animals are VERY protective of their owners.... esspecially male dogs and both female and male cats... i know mine are... The cat was mearly protecting your sister.... the dog would have done the same for you... Put yourself in the cats shoes..

The cat thinks of your sister as his/her parent.... if yuor parent was being attacks, would you not try to help?

Animals may not know any better but they know well enough when their parental figure looks as if it is being attacked... even if it wasn't.... I for one, cannot stand harm to ANY animal.... they dont have the ability to reason like humans do, but this instance, the cat was mearly being protective and think she/he has done nothing wrong.... you just gotta accept it... you're dog would have most likely done the same thing....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]D@mn cats!! Burn em, BURN EM ALL! [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa....

Cats aren't all bad..... I have two very loving cats.... one that is just so cuddly.... the other, who is male, is more energetic but still he's very nice.... I dunno your bad experience with cats, but that shouldn't justify whether you hate all cats.... if ANYONE ever harmed my cat I'd hurt you... i consider my cats to be my children.... they are my family....

And I was bit by a dogs about 5 years ago.... half wolf-half german shepard... the thing was as big as me.... but just cause it bit me doesn't mean I hate all dogs... sure I get a little paranoid around big dogs but I don't hate them at all.