Guest firemac Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Last night, I opened the backyard door to let my dog back in, my dog got a little hyper, and he started to play, and go crazy(he runs around and play fights when he gets crazy). Well, on the couch was my cat( I seriously hates cats at times), she was watching this, and my dog was playing with my sister(the one that my cat follows around all the time). She lunged at my dog and started attacking my dog, and my dog was trying to counterattack, but he couldn't because he was in a narrow place, and the cat was attacking from the behind. My sister grabbed my cat and put her a room and left her there. The **** cat, my dog was only playing, man, I was pissed, I felt like kicking the cat straight across the house, until that cat learns to respect my dog. Well, right now, the cat is calm right now, but if that cat tries it again, I will hurt it brutally.
James Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]Last night, I opened the backyard door to let my dog back in, my dog got a little hyper, and he started to play, and go crazy(he runs around and play fights when he gets crazy). Well, on the couch was my cat( I seriously hates cats at times), she was watching this, and my dog was playing with my sister(the one that my cat follows around all the time). She lunged at my dog and started attacking my dog, and my dog was trying to counterattack, but he couldn't because he was in a narrow place, and the cat was attacking from the behind. My sister grabbed my cat and put her a room and left her there. The **** cat, my dog was only playing, man, I was pissed, I felt like kicking the cat straight across the house, until that cat learns to respect my dog. Well, right now, the cat is calm right now, but if that cat tries it again, I will hurt it brutally. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=darkblue]Ah don't hurt your cat...it's just a cat...it doesn't know any better. It's just doing what cats are designed to do: to be nasty. lol :)[/color]
Guest firemac Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=darkblue]Ah don't hurt your cat...it's just a cat...it doesn't know any better. It's just doing what cats are designed to do: to be nasty. lol :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I will hurt my cat, because I won't let my cat get away from attacking my dog like that
sia Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 firemac, think of cats as little women in fur coats ok?
Guest firemac Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]firemac, think of cats as little women in fur coats ok? [/B][/QUOTE] heck no, little women wouldn't go attacking a dog for playing, I will hurt that cat if it tries to touch my dog again
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=darkblue] It's just doing what cats are designed to do: to be nasty. lol :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ...How true, how true :rolleyes:
ssjgal Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue] I know exactly how you feel. My dog killed Tom, my budgie. I hatd th littl b*****d for days and days! OI know it's only nature, but, still.........:mad: [/COLOR]
No-Name Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 wow, that was a stupid story. but since were on the subject of stupid stories, i have 2 cats and we play fight. 1 of em is a scardy cat tho, and runs away, but the other one is really brave. of course its a fair fight, my right arm and hand against the cat, most of the time i win tho, but i get a few nasty cuts frum time to time. :babble: :babble: :babble: ok, that was my stupid story.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 well, theres nothing we can do about it its how nature gives life and takes life
Sara Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Cat's aren't nasty so much as they are arrogant....
Transtic Nerve Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Animals are VERY protective of their owners.... esspecially male dogs and both female and male cats... i know mine are... The cat was mearly protecting your sister.... the dog would have done the same for you... Put yourself in the cats shoes.. The cat thinks of your sister as his/her parent.... if yuor parent was being attacks, would you not try to help? Animals may not know any better but they know well enough when their parental figure looks as if it is being attacked... even if it wasn't.... I for one, cannot stand harm to ANY animal.... they dont have the ability to reason like humans do, but this instance, the cat was mearly being protective and think she/he has done nothing wrong.... you just gotta accept it... you're dog would have most likely done the same thing....
Bubble Boy Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 The problem with having cats and dogs is that most of them don't get along. Just give them thier own space, that should fix it. If you kick the cat you get reported to the ASPCA!!!! You don't want that do you?
Sara Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Because who wants a pet that thinks it's more important that you?
Transtic Nerve Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i] [B]D@mn cats!! Burn em, BURN EM ALL! [/B][/QUOTE] Whoa.... Cats aren't all bad..... I have two very loving cats.... one that is just so cuddly.... the other, who is male, is more energetic but still he's very nice.... I dunno your bad experience with cats, but that shouldn't justify whether you hate all cats.... if ANYONE ever harmed my cat I'd hurt you... i consider my cats to be my children.... they are my family.... And I was bit by a dogs about 5 years ago.... half wolf-half german shepard... the thing was as big as me.... but just cause it bit me doesn't mean I hate all dogs... sure I get a little paranoid around big dogs but I don't hate them at all.
Matt.D Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [color=rainbow] It's best to forget about it and let animals be animals....[/color]
conpiracymonki Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [b]I like cats. but I hate dogs. Oh, Lady and the Tramp is a lie, A LIE![/b]
Seifer Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 Animals do that. Sometimes they think their owner is being attacked and they try to help. My next door neighbors dog attack me and me and him whjere just playing basketball.
Turkey Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 THere's a group of cats that always attack one of my dogs (a 12 year old Chihuahua). The other day I threw some rocks at those cats and got one. It hasn't come back around here since then. NO ONE TOUCHES MY DOG AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!:devil:
Single H Posted September 17, 2001 Posted September 17, 2001 Does this mean [SIZE=4]WAR[/SIZE]? I'll supply the cats with bulletproof vests.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now