OtakuBoards

Writing a letter to Nintendo..

Matt.D

[color=rainbow] Okay, i'm going to be writing a letter to Nintendo, but I don't know what to say, so if anyone here has suggestions for Nintendo games, or any questions for Nintendo, please post them here so I can add them in the letter. Oh, and you [i]will[/i] get credit for asking. Here's an example:
Okay say Treble has an idea for a Megaman GCN game, I would write this:
My friend Treble has a suggestion for a game you could make. His idea is___________________
Okay there's an example of what I will put in the letter. Oh, and after I send the letter and I get a reply, I will post Nintendo's reply here.:) [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Okay, i'm going to be writing a letter to Nintendo, but I don't know what to say, so if anyone here has suggestions for Nintendo games, or any questions for Nintendo, please post them here so I can add them in the letter. Oh, and you [i]will[/i] get credit for asking. Here's an example:
Okay say Treble has an idea for a Megaman GCN game, I would write this:
My friend Treble has a suggestion for a game you could make. His idea is___________________
Okay there's an example of what I will put in the letter. Oh, and after I send the letter and I get a reply, I will post Nintendo's reply here.:) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]The only problem here is that Nintendo don't take game requests (there are lots of legal issues).

This is what their reply will tell you.

I'm just telling you now so that you know. :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=darkblue]The only problem here is that Nintendo don't take game requests (there are lots of legal issues).

This is what their reply will tell you.

I'm just telling you now so that you know. :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Really? Oh, ok then, i'll change it.*ahem* Anyone who has a [i]question[/i] for Nintendo, post it here so I can add it to the letter. Again you [i]will[/i] get credit for asking the question. (See example above) I will post a draft of the letter before I send it, and I will post Nintendo's reply when I recieve it.;) [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]You could ask them where I can get a hold of NES controllers for old NES. Because my brother ripped them apart 3 years ago and I want to play Ducktales! [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Oh, you don't need to ask Nintendo where to find them, I can answer that. Just look around at garage sales and thrift stores and you'll find what you desire.;) The kind of questions I ment were questions about games like a good question i'm asking, "What planet is Samus from?" The die-hard fan questions that you have are the type questions I ment.:)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Oh, you don't need to ask Nintendo where to find them, I can answer that. Just look around at garage sales and thrift stores and you'll find what you desire.;) The kind of questions I ment were questions about games like a good question i'm asking, "What planet is Samus from?" The die-hard fan questions that you have are the type questions I ment.:)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

i can anwser both of those questions.

1. look on Nintendo's online store at [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] for a NES controller.

2. no one knows what planet Samus Aran is from. some guy wrote a letter asking that same question and Nintendo Power published it in the Player's Pulse section.