Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Mines uhhhh Gold cuz I currently have 244 Pokèmon on it, mostly lv.100's.
DarkerSephiroth Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Crystal becouse the new battle animations are cool
Nerdsy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Japenese version of Crystal. Where you can get Celebi. And the Mobile Adapter.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Stadium 1...... cuz I haven't played 2 yet![/COLOR] ;)
Raiha Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Silver, because I haven't bought crystal yet because I'm lazy. :D[/COLOR]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I like Snap and Hey You, Pikachu equally. I'm probably the only one who likes these. ~_~;;;
liamc2 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I'd say gold because its the one i'm furthest in:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now