Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here, I just made this... I was bored, then I made it... lol
Tell me what do you think about this?
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=411669[/img]
Posted
Oooooo it's very prettiful.... I like how it's semi-transparent and the gold is awesome.

The font's hard to read though, but it's not that bad. I got it eventually ^-^

Awesomeness.
Guest Majin Buu
Posted
Make that 2 replys lol, I think it looks cool. I dont even know how to draw a circle so looking at what you can do makes me feel stupid hehe :p
Posted
[size=1][color=darkblue] That is of a very high quality Dark Death. May I ask, what program did you use to create that? Obviously not Paint, lol.

It's simplicity is of a very good technique. however, I do have some criticism. Even though the text is themed well, it isnt very clear. Obviously I got it in the end, but the 'throat' bit is quite tedious to read.[/color][/size]
Posted
I basicly agree with everyone, I think it's very nice. Are you going to use it for anything, or did you just make it for no reason?
Posted
I just made it out of boredom -_- Anyone who feels like using it, go ahead... lol
I use Photoshop for everything I make, so yeah... And also, I will try working on that font if I ever feel like editting that one... lol... I also think the font is not good, but it was just a rush job that just came by out of boredom...
Anyways, thanks for the comments everyone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...