Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come


Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
Thanks, you're one of the best writers I know too. Just keep reading.

The shadows are lurking
around the corner
The spirits are whispering
in my ear
The ghosts of my ancestors
keep me on the path
The love from myself
goes out to all
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Ghost, spirits and shadows go great togther when you write them. When I write them it sounds like vampires hasing a feast...but it better when you write about them
Guest dayday
Posted
As long as they're not feastig on me, it's fine. Besides, yours don't don't sound like that.

I want to be free
Free from this cruel world
To roam on my own
And not to be told
Anything for my sake
I can take care of myself
Without anyone telling me
You have to leave me alone
I'm sick and tired of you
Telling me about my life
I was there I should know
I can make my own decisions
So let's keep it that way
Because I don't need you.
Posted
If you ever read a poem of mine about spirits it might sound like I'm going to eat some one...Of course I'm not!!! It just sounds that way, but I don't know why...
Guest dayday
Posted
Post one and I'll tell you if it sounds that way.
Guest dayday
Posted
Alright.


I walk alone for these times
Staying out of sight
From all of those who slay
Slaying down the innocent people
The ones who stood by them
They don't belive in friends
Just power greed and money
Those who want to stop them
One day will
And I know
It'll be one day soon


This goes out to Sadaam Housan.
(Is that how you spell his name?)
Posted
Ohhh, I like it. Sudaam Housan should read this poem. Cause it he did, he might have chaged his mind. And if Sudaam Housan isn't spelt that way, then I am really bad at spelling.
Posted
[size=1]This seems like a two person thread ^_^ I like the first couple of stanzas, but the others seem slightly similar to the first @_@?[/size]
Guest dayday
Posted
Well, Ruby, if he does read it I just hope he can't find out where I live.:worried:
Alexa, thanks and they are pretty similar. I just basically stick to one type of poetry.
Guest dayday
Posted
I don't believe a word you say
You always lie to me
Only to me
It's not a excuse to hide the truth
It's just your arrogant mind
The one that thinks it knows it all
Figure it out yourself
I'm not telling you
If you can make me
You can make yourself
Go ahead of me
I don't mind
You knew you were always wrong
Guest dayday
Posted
I might post a few more today and that's it. I'm starting to run low. This one is a little different than the others.

Scents of a candle
Carry throughout the room
Filling in every inch of space
FLowing through the air
Like wind beneath an eagle's wings
Soaring high above the clouds
Going over your body
To overwhelm your senses
Whispering in your ear the daring words
Come with me
It draws you from the corner
Taking you far away from home
Only returning when you cry
Crying for the scents of a candle
Posted
Ohhh...*clapps* I love this one, soaring above and the candles make it even better. Oh yeah, by the way I found the poem that I was looking for.
Guest dayday
Posted
I told your poem didn't sound like vampires. Thanks for liking my poem. This is the last one for today.

Someone help me
Save me from this
This lonliness and darkness
A world of no return
Where everyone passes by
Not seeing what's there
Like you and your thoughts
They're there too
But no one can see them or you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you look at my location you might find some similarity between it and my poem.
Posted
That's a great one too, I love it! Your location dose relate to the poem. I love it...I've been saying "Love your poems" too much...oh well at least it's true.
Guest dayday
Posted
I'm glad you love my poems. I love yours too. Just hope you keep loving.
Posted
I will, anything that's one of the greatest things in my eyes I never stop loving. Your poems are one of them so I'll always love your poems and I'll never forget you.
Guest dayday
Posted
Like I said before in your thread, I'll never forget you either and I'll always love your poems.
Guest dayday
Posted
I said I was sorry
Why won't you believe me
It makes no sense
I didn't even do a thing
But that might be it
I didn't do anything
And you wanted me too
I'm sorry if I was wrong
I didn't know
You should have told me
That you weren't alright
Posted
Ohhh, I love it, sounds like it has something to do with friends or something like that. Well, I still like it! Goveremet is down the street from me, something's going down....
Guest dayday
Posted
Keep an close eye on them and make sure nobody around where you live is a spy for Iraq. Or from Iraq.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People gather round
I've got soemthing to say
I want to tell to you about me
How I come in the night
Trying to gather all I can
Bringing them with me
To tell them two word they coulnd't imagine
I'd say on a night like this
And those words are
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just did this one because I was running out of ideas.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...