OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come

Guest dayday

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
Didn't we talk about you and deep thinking? That's a no-no. But it was right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deep
Deep
Deep
Deep
Pain
Pain
Pain
Pain
Inside
Inside
Inside
Inside
Deep pain inside

Guest dayday
I was thinking about robots when I did this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Search
Search
Search
Search
And
And
And
And
Destroy
Destroy
Destroy
Destroy
Search and destroy

Robots...it reminds me of Cybrog 009 and Kikiader. Kikiader because of his brothers and Cybrog009 because of their other soilders with the nightmare or what ever the teams called. And all theey're ever ment to do is fight and kill.

Guest dayday
Last time I tried to watch Cyborg009 I fell asleep after 1 minute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost
Lost
Lost
Lost
Without
Without
Without
Without
An
An
An
An
End
End
End
End
Lost without an end

I like but how could you fall asleep? I just like the ending really, such good j-tec. O_o and the pics, could you belive they did that with basci kiddy markers? Anyways I like the poem. ^^ Being lost with out an end. To never find your way again, it great.

Guest dayday
Uh...what pics are you talking about? And I fell asleep because I woke up too early in the moring and was seriously tired. And people won't bother me when I'm tired because they know. I kinda start to suck my thumb when I'm really tired. I shouldn't have put that. ^^;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bring
Bring
Bring
Me
Me
Me
Back
Back
Back
To
To
To
The
The
The
World
World
World
Of
Of
Of
Fear
Fear
Fear
Bring me back to the world of fear

Guest dayday
I know I'm sorry too. 32 pages of pointless talking and poems, gone. I guess this is the last one for this thread.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Open
Open
Open
Open
Up
Up
Up
Up
Your
Your
Your
Your
Heart
Heart
Heart
Heart
Open up your heart

I know you guys got Sara's PMs... but I really have to close this with or without your consent at this point. It's not as though there is anything against you, or that we want you to stop from posting another thread on the subject.

I think the thread started out fine, but it hasn't really kept up that same standard. It's kind of spiraled off into an off-topic discussion between two people. When the poetry is discussed, it's reserved to a couple lines at most.

The last few poems, I don't even know what to say about them. They all have the exact same form. You repeat the same words over and over, and then write them all out at the end. I cannot debate whether or not these count as poetry or not, as that is something different to everyone. However, I think this crosses into something else entirely, which is:

It really just seems like you two are using this thread to just have a chat at this point, and sticking poems into it so we'll leave it alone. You should really use PMs or instant messages for this stuff.

So yes, I am closing this. Like Sara said in her PM, you are free to start another thread... But I suggest you try to put some more effort into it compared to this one. This is a creative writing forum, and it has to be held to some sort of standard in order for it to work well. Something along the lines of how this started off is much more acceptable, like I said at the start of this post. I don't think that's too much to ask, and we all know you are capable of it based on the first pages of this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but hopefully this decision is understandable. Sorry about the long explanation, but I wanted to make things clear so there are less problems.