Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come


Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
You 2 must not have anything to do if you read my stuff. Oh yeah Keno, did you really read all my poems? That's 17 pages of work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I was walking home
I realized I was alone
It felt so wrong to me
I didn't think it could happen
The things around were bare
It was so quiet
And yet so still
I don't belive it would pass
Everything seemed to be watching me
Without a word of sound
They all moved around me
Closing in for the breathes
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Actually today I'm free from getting into fights and I'm doing 6 things at once on the computer. The OB, working on a pic, my site, editing two different storys and graphic design. Just because I can spell well dosen't mean I can't read have a 11.9 level of reading! Anyways about the poem. I love it! Alone yet every thing is a live and closing in. All with no thoughts and yet moving of it's own free will. And the thing about not beliving it would all come to pass part.
Posted
Yes, I like that one too! The feeling of being alone...
Well, I haven't read all of them yet; I'm reading some everyday until I've read them all. I'd love to read them all in one day but, I don't have the time so, it's just a few at a time.
Guest dayday
Posted
Well my reading levels 9 or 10 something. But that's only because I don't read a lot. Only the things that interest me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw a picture
It ran through my mind
All I really saw
Was something I couldn't find
The image of a lost child
Maybe a girl or boy
As they ran through a field
Playing with a toy
It hurt me to see
Them all alone
So I went over to them
And took them home
Posted
Seeing a child playing all alone in a field...kinda reminds me of .Hack//sign. Something you couldn't find, being lost, in a place so big. I like it, ^^ it sounds as if there's a memeory behind it.
Posted
Again, the feeling of being alone...nice!
What was your inspiration for the previous two?
(your reading level doesn't have much at all to do with how fast you can read, if that's what you're sort of talking about, it's more like your understanding of what you're reading and also a little vocabulary...stuff like that.

You're right Ruby, it does sort of remind you of .hack//SIGN!

~~
Yes, that's more of what it is Ruby!
That's a nice understanding of it!
Posted
Your reading level often tells the out come of your speed, vocb, understanding, and accuracy. Therefore you'd be able to do more then some one can ususally do, because it's like your spliting different parts of your brain to different task. The more task you can do that need more higher level thinking the higher you think therefore the smarter you get. So basically multi-tasking, with different class of thinking.
Guest dayday
Posted
Uhh Ruby, I didn't understand a single word of that. And Keno, the last 2 I didn't have an inspiration. They were off the top of my head. That's the way most of them are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People pass by
People pass by
People pass by
People pass by
Having no thoughts
Having no thoughts
Having no thoughts
Having no thoughts
Of how you are
Of how you are
Of how you are
Of how you are
People pass by
Having no thoughts
Of how you are
Posted
Yeah, I get can get confusing alot of times. ^^; People loose track of what I say. The poem is good, thinking about other people having no thoughts of how you feel when they pass you by. It's great!
Guest dayday
Posted
All I know if you pass the tests then your level gets raised.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speak to my heart
Tell me the things of truth
Tell me the things of hope
Tell me the things of love
Tell me the things of peace
Speak to my heart
And tell me all the things
All the things of life
Posted
Telling all the things, that'd be nice if some one had the answers to life. Longing to know about the world and the things in it. It's great. ^^ Speak to the heart, tell all the things.
Guest dayday
Posted
I was listening to the song 'Speak to my Heart'. I put the first line and the rest just came.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Past of my shadows
Past of the lies
Past of my dreams
Please just go
Life of my shadows
Life of my lies
Life of my dreams
Come take control
Posted
The past of the shadows, lies, and dreams, and the life of them all round out into one. Their past is their life and their life is their past. Tells the truth of their life. ^^ I like it.
Guest dayday
Posted
I see a child
They seem to be happy
But when I was like that
I wasn't
I was never like that
I was never happy
Everyone watched me closely
Trying to figure out why
I tell them it's just me
The way I always was
Posted
Very good, it sounds like an out cast. Hee...an out cast, alone and dritfing around. ^^ I like it indeed, I can relate! The child always being alone, then once they grew up they see a child the oppiste then they where.
Guest dayday
Posted
An outcast? I can sort of relate to that too I guess. When I was really small I used to fit in real good and talk to anybody. Then when my *cough* body changed *cough* I started to ease away. I never talked to anybody. Now I'm just an outcast who only talks to people she likes and when they talk to her. Sorry about the coughing. I guess I have a cold or something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Home is at the end
At the end of the trail
I'll soon be there
I have it in my sights
But somehow no matter how far I go
I can never seem to reach it
It looks only a few steps away
I walk all day
But yet I still don't reach home
Maybe I'm not meant to
Maybe there's somewhere else
I need to go there first
But where is this place
This place I must go first
Then I'll finally be able
To reach my home
Posted
^^;;; *under stands cough, same here* Only I was an out cast since I was um.....gotta think here....I think 5? Cant remember, any ways back to the poem. I like it, never reaching where your ment to be. Just because you have some where else to be before you reach the end. Going far enough till you reach the end. I like. ^^
Guest dayday
Posted
Yeah, but I'm mad that happened to me. You're older than me and I changed years ago. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you want
Why won't you leave me alone
It's the same anyway
I'm alone when I'm surrounded
I'm alone when I'm by myself
There's never anyone with me
There...
In that place
All by myself
With no one there
Posted
Always being alone, I would like that but most people wouldn't. By the way aren't you 12 years old, because if you are your only a few months younger then I am. Because I was born in april, 1991. So yeah....Anyways the poems good, forever being alone. Even in a large group, or just really being alone.
Guest dayday
Posted
Read my profile. My birthday's not until August so I'm still 11. It bites, most people do think I'm 12 though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking around the corner
I see the dark past
Look upon the sky
I see the scornful days
It's all the same
None of it's different
I was just wondering
Why isn't there a place
For my future
Posted
So then your turning 12 this year, still the same. By Aug. 21 You'll be the same age because I turned 12 this year. Oh, well....really dosen't matter. So about the poem...that last line is a goood question. If there's a place for your past, and prestent why isn't there a place for the future. I like! ^^ Having to wonder because no has the answer. No one really knows yet they say the do, and never tell.
Guest dayday
Posted
I want to pick my own future but everyone keeps telling me to write. I don't even write as much as I used to. Except poems since I'm trying to keep up with this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frozen in my mind
In that place I regret
Only to cry in agony
Because I can't move
I'm frozen in that spot
The one I can't see
But not to move from it
I need to be freed
I'm stuck here
Frozen in this same spot
In the corners of my mind
Posted
I'm already doing what people want me to do so they'll get off my back. O_o I already have few jobs and I'm not even 16 yet! Being forzen in one place in time, it's like time dosen't want you to ever forget that place. Always being in one little place in your mind, that'd b wouldn't be really fun.
Guest dayday
Posted
I know it wouldn't be fun. I do some jobs for people sometimes like my grandma wants to know how to use a computer but she hasn't even paid me for teaching her spelling. Other people I work for pay me others I don't do it beacuse they won't pay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Engulfed in the sea of thought
About to drown myself
Pulled me out deep
Waves of focus rushing over me
Taking me under the water
I'm struggling to breathe
Trying to get back
Take away my thoughts
I want to be free
The sea is too much for me
Posted
That kinda reminds me of what some people have in there location place: "I'm lost in the sea ready to drown" I've seen a few people with that, and some how this reminds me of it. Anyways...I like the poem, the sea being too uch to handle. It's fun to read because it may create an image in your mind.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...