OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come

Guest dayday

Guest dayday
It created images in my head too. That's where I got the idea from. Someone's location said 'drowning in a sea of thought in which I am about to drown'. I think it was Wondershot. Back to poems I'm going to try something different for a while. If you don't want to read them you don't have to. I'm going to try love for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were there
I was with you
I don't want to go
I don't want to leave you
You were with me
Through all those times
But I don't see how
You actually put up with me
Tried to help me
Tried to help me change
That's why
You're the one for me

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I choose to try and stand love poems. BUT! If suddenly I stop posting it means I've had all of what I can stand. For a love poem it was good, being with a person who's always helped you through things would be nice to have.

Guest dayday
Why don't you try to fall in love, lol. Maybe then you could stand them a little better. And I'm not writing these because I'm in love. I just want to try something new. SO DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You left me
But why
I want to know
You just turned away
Never said a word
You left me there waiting
Waiting for your love
To come to me

Yeah I know your not in love. And I DON'T wanna fall in love with anyone. ICK!!! *looks at banner* ....My banner is HUGE... any ways the poem...um....the poem it sounds nice. It could make a love story or a song.

Guest dayday
It still might help if you do fall in love. You'll have something else to do. Look, how about this. Talk about something else and write something before my poem. We'll talk about that and if you want to say sometihng about the poem then you can. You don't if you don't want to.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since you came into my heart
You've been locked deep inside
These are the hands
That are reaching for you
And these are the lips
That have been calling your name
In the middle of the night
Now show me and tell me
That you feel the same

Guest dayday
Umm, since I only get a little while to look a manga I would say, Yu Yu Hakusho. It's different from the show. And what's wrong with my above poem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hold me close to you
Never let me slip through your arms
I'd do anything for you
Give you the world
If you want me to
I can get you out of my mind
I don't want nobody else

There's nothing worng with the poem above, it's the thing about "love" again...anyways the next poem I think I can talk about. Doing anything for the one you love. And always wanting to be with them...^^ hee sounds good for a love poem.

Guest dayday
Let's do a quick song then. *smirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's little things that only I know
Those are the things that make you mine
And it's like flying without wings
Cos you're my special thing
I'm flying without wings
And you're the place my life begins
And you'll be where it ends
I'm flying without wings
And that's the joy you bring
I'm flying without wings

Guest dayday
Ruben Studdard and the song's 'Flying Without Wings' if you didn't figure that out. He was on American Idol I while back. *claps* I can't believe you liked a song about love. Now, I'm going to tell everybody. HAHAHA:naughty:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why can't they understand
The way we feel
They just don't trust what they can't explain
I know we're different but
Deep inside us we're not that different at all
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
To be right here in my arms

Ick...I liked a song about love. ICK!!! ICK!!! ICK!!! I never watched American Idot, at the time it was on I was always playing video games. ICK!!! *hits my-self* "You'll be in my heart" and "what they can't explain" those seem to be some where else but I can't remember where I've heard them from. Anyways the only resones I like this one is because they don't trust what they can't explain.

Guest dayday
I was watching t.v., on the computer, or playing video games when it was on. I only saw the last episode when they showed he won. Oh, and because you said you liked a song about love again, maybe you should get a boyfriend and fall in love. You'd probably smile if he sung that song to you. Yes you'd smile. Especially if he was a good singer. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're the only one for me
I love you
I want you
I need you
You're the only one I'm lving for
I can't stand this anymore
Lately I've been thinking about you
All night long
My mind's been spinning
Trying to find a way to get you

I don't wanna fall in love! Even if I did I wouldn't want one who sings, that'd just mean he'd ahve a fan club fallowing him around. Anyways about the poem these are good love poems but that's only because I really don't read any. The person is one and only living for there one true love.

Guest dayday
He might not have a fan club following him. I don't. And if you don't like to read love poems, how come you're reading mine. *crosses arms and waits smiling*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's only just a dream
But it feels so real to me
My arms were holding you
It's the only way that I'll ever know
It's true love for sure
Only I wish it could be
But it feels so good to me
Tell me now
How it is
Is it just a fantasy
Or is it reality

Cause I said the key poit was I'd read them but might not reply to them. So yeah, and if I did get a guy who sings...a yeah...then he'd be one of those rocker people who have a mini girl fan club. And the poem...sounds like both dream and maybe a reality.

Guest dayday
You know what, let's go back to regualr poems. You seem irrated I keep saying things about you falling in love. And everybody I know (girls and boys) don't have anyone following them. But one more won't hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Promise
I'll be here
Whenever you need me
So don't have any fear
When I'm down and out
I think about
I'm so happy
Baby, share my world
Don't you leave
Don't you leave me here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want someone who doesn't have a mini girl fan club, come on down to VA.

That one reminds me of Squll and Rinoa from FF8. Because Squll and Rinoa say to gether forever and all that love junk. And if you ever want to see guys with mini fan clubs come to M.N. in Fridley there are loads of 'em.

Guest dayday
Whatever but didn't I say that I haven't finished that yet. I'm still trying to beat that demon dog thingy, Cerberus. Here's a song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poppa use to drink alot and
Momma use to walk around smoking pot
So they never heard a single word I said
That's why I use to walk the streets at night when I should of been in bed
Never heard me crying in the night cause all they did was fuss and fight
Now I don't know where to turn
Never Taught, Never Told

HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT KNOWN THAT!?! It's the first thing you see after you press new game...And who sings that song? Very nice, it brings up images in my head from...um...some rap music video. I don't know, I hate rap. ^^;; Anyways I kindda like.

Guest dayday
If you want to know who sings the song it's Fundisha. Let me spell it out,F-U-N-D-I-S-H-A. Got it? And I knew they would fall in love and all that but I still hate when people tell me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at the sky
It's glowing green
Look at the grass
It's shining blue
Look at the water
It's burning red
Look at the fire
It's shimmering clear

Guest dayday
Oh, after this I'll PM that story to you. I forgot about it. Oh and the song was 'Never taught Never told'. To point that out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I let it go of it
Off into the wind
It blew around
Trying to find it's new home
One that wasn't with me
When it tried to return
I turned it away
I don't deserve what it has
I only deserve to be alone
Away from all it gives

I like, the thing of turning away because of not deserving what it has to give. Leting it go off in to the wind. Very nice! ^^ And if it should return it shall not be brung back because of the feeling that you don't deserve what it has to give.