Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come


Recommended Posts

Guest dayday
Posted
I'm being pulled away
Away from the world
I wanted to stay longer
But it's over now
I have nowhere to go
Don't take me away
Please let me stay
It's too hard to leave
To hard to say good-bye
Keep me here
Please I beg of you
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
I like. Having to be taken away from something you want to with or to keep. Wanting to stay in the world, it reminds me of Tsuksa for some resone. But it has nothing like it, so that proves I'm just weird. Anyways I like it, keep up the good work.
Guest dayday
Posted
*looks around* I'm still waiting for someone to answer this. I don't know who that last post belongs to.
Guest dayday
Posted
Uh, they deleted it?:nervous: I don't know what happened exactly. *laughs nervously* Umm...here's the next one anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's coming for me
Trying to take me away
From this world
I can't understand why
They want me to live
They're going to take me away
Take my life away
And put me down in that hole
Creeping up behind me
Ready to kill me
Ready to...
Posted
...that's kinda weird...Anyways I like the poem. ^^ It's a good one. I like the thought about it coming to take you away. Then the ending because of the "..." don't know why but I like things that trail off.
Guest dayday
Posted
The '...' meant I died and didn't finish and to confess something. That post about not knowing the person. Umm...that was too you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People pass me by
As they don't know me
Even if they do
They act like I'm not there
Don't push me away from you
From the one I can't stand
I want to be part of this world too
Posted
Ohh...people who see some one yet ignore they're there and they know them. I hate whn people do that. I like the worlds going by and you want to be part of it.
Guest dayday
Posted
I was still kinda mad when I wrote that, sorry. I got the idea for this when I started thinking about 'Puppet Strings' the RPG by Sky and girls getting raped. ^^; I think they've been doing that still and I only had 2 posts. It started last week I think. I know there's a lot there now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am like a puppet
I am controlled by you
You make me do shameful things
Things I wish never happened
I hate they way you treat me
Controlling me with just hands
Then you throw me in the closet
Waiting until you need me again
To do the things I hate you for
Posted
Um...yes I don't think I plan to read that RPG. But I do like the poem. Being controlled like a little puppet then being put away till needed again. Although I think people find that RPG intresting.
Guest dayday
Posted
Oh no, I didn't mean they were getting raped in the RPG, it was just something else crossing my mind. Don't ask why. And like I said, I only put up two posts and forget all about it. Now it's probably got 60 posts. Did you change your screeen name? I don't see it on anymore when you are.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to cry
But I don't know how
Nobody ever told me how
Mama was always sleeping
And Daddy was always never home
I missed them so much
I didn't know what to do
It made me sad not to see them
But then it happened
I felt my eyes grow warm
Then my face got wet
A single tear rolled down my eye
I felt it fall onto the floor
How did I cry
I didn't know what happened
It just started to happen
I started to happen so fast
So I layed on my bed and cried
I cried for my Mommy and Daddy
Posted
I didn't change my screen name, I don't know why it dosen't apper. I'll check the sittings in my profile. Anyways I like the poem. Not knowing how to cry, and then just crying yet not knowing how it happened. It's so beatiful, that considering I don't like crying. ^^ I love it.
Guest dayday
Posted
You know for someone who doesn't like love, you sure do say it a lot. Hey, do you think someone would join a RPG about people getting raped. ^^; Just a suggestion. My minds blank so take a song.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You taught me everything
And everything you've given me
I always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life, yeah
There isn't anything
Or anyone I can be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side
Posted
I can love things...just I have a probly when humans are involed. And I'm hoping people don't want to join a RPG about reaping unless it's a CSI: Spiecal Case RPG. Or hopefully not...^^;; that'd be kinda scary. And ways I like the poem, it reminds me of some sort of friendship. Or relastion between two people and being close friends.
Guest dayday
Posted
I guess that means you don't love your family. That song was about a mother dying and the kids missing her. And the RPG was just a thought. My mind's still blank so here's a song by Kirk again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am here
You don't have to worry
I can see...
I can see your tears
....your tears
I'll be there in a hurry when you call
Yes I will
Friends are there to catch you when you fall
Here's my shoulder
Here's my shoulder, you can lean on me
Posted
O_o Opps...I must really be off. And glade that RPG was just a thought. Having some one to lean on would be nice I guess. Being there for some one. I like that one too.
Guest dayday
Posted
What, would you do the RPG? I doubt many would join but there are some weird people out there. I got the idea for this simce my mind has been blank. WARNING THE NEXT POEM IS LOVE!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm staring out into space
Trying to remember you
All those times we were together
And you used to hold me close
Never letting me go
Always saying that you would be there for me
I never forgot that
Now you're gone
And all I can say is
How much I really miss you
The way that you did hold me
Now I feel so naked without you
There's nothing around me
To keep me warm
Posted
Ummm...I wouldn't do the RPG UNLESS I had real people here who want to become doctors because well to get it you'd have to watch CSI. But anyways I don't really want to do a RPg on that subject so no. Anyways the poem it sounds like the person is stareing out into space.
Guest dayday
Posted
I was. I was thinking about him again. I got this one while I was pulling rubberbands out my hair since they kept popping.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slipping away
Leaving from that place
The one that gave you a home
And now you want to leave
You're breaking their heart
So you must return some day
And never leave again
Posted
Rubberbands??? Um...ok...anyways I like the poem, it's a good one. Leaveing yet haveing to return some day. Always having a place to come back to.
Guest dayday
Posted
I have curls in my hair and the rubberands are to tight and keep popping. It was for the wedding. Five of them are already gone and my hair is coming loose. And the poem about him again I'm mad at.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming back to reality
Off of the distant shore
Soarinf into the hearts
Of all those you missed
Becoming a new person
The one you knew you always were
Freeing yourself from the space
Of which you finally returned
Posted
Coming back the person you were, and freeing your self. I like it, ^^;; (I found you went to the OB lounge...can't beleave I posted.) Anyways I like the thought in the poem.
Guest dayday
Posted
I can't believe I posted. What are you talking about? I've never said a person I've liked before out in public.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fate
Fate
Fate
Fate
Is
Is
Is
Is
Eternal
Eternal
Eternal
Eternal
Fate is eternal
Posted
^^ I like the poem. Fate is will always be. Good poem, I like how it all fits perfcetly together with "Fate is eternal." ~I don't know why I posted in the OB crush. What if one of them read it?
Guest dayday
Posted
What if Ben reads it? Hmmmmm... LOVE WARNING-NEXT POEM! I probably keep writing thses because I'm constantly listening to R&B Slowjams. Right now I'm listening to 'Secret Love' by Kelly Price.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped there in the path
And waited for you to come
I waited all that day and night
But you never showed
The way we used to meet
Everyday...
You thought we were just friends
But I thought it was more
I never told you about it
But now it's too late
Because now you're gone
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...