Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
Posted
I''ve been in a gospel mode for the last month or so. He's my favorite gospel singer so that's why I listen to his CD's so much. I'm listening to one now actually.
Posted
How long is that cd in mintues? Cause it sounds pretty long to me. And the smilly face this I don't like smilling but I like to put up happy faces. Weird...
Guest dayday
Posted
It's the same length as almost a lot of CD's. It's 71 min 12sec. But I don't listen to the whole thing straight. "I'll skip the intro sometimes and skip about 4 or 5 songs wile I'm listening. The CD was 'Nu Nation' which is in my sig if you look in the first part. The other's ones I like are 'The Rebirth of Kirk Franklin' and 'What You Lookin 4'. I know you're a goth and everything but trust me you'll like his songs. If you don't want to listen to it then just look up the lyrics somewhere and read them.
Posted
I think I'll just look up the lyrics for the songs. Or maybe even down load Nu Nation, cause I think that's the one with the best lyrics form what I know of the songs.
Guest dayday
Posted
Hey you made it to Junior Member, congratulations. You made it faster than me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's coming my way
From all around
Ready to take me life away
Sneaking up behind me
Ready for me to die
Trying to take me away from home
Pulling me into the dark alley
Reay for me to...
Posted
Way cool! ^^ A form of death lurking around the coner waiting to take you away. That's how peranoid (sp) alot of people are. I like it. And thanks, I found out that you become a juinor memeber at 240 post.
Guest dayday
Posted
I thought it was 250 posts. ^^; I got the idea for this one when my cousin kept calling me fat and he was eating all our food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you want
Why are you always here
You have your own plae to go
Stay away from there
To tell you the truth
You never know
When I might steal you in the mouth
And you'll be out on the flo'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ryhmed again. I didn't know it was a ryhme until I finshed. And I actually did steal him and knock him out on the floor. # times already!
Posted
Heheee, funny. They won't go away so you knock him on the floor funny. I like and it rhymes I still can't do rhymes. Also I thought it was always 240, because that's what it had said in a post by Charles. But it also said he had things to edit so maybe your right.
Guest dayday
Posted
Well, a couple of hours ago you were a newbie and you had 240. Then about twenty minutes ago you were a JM and you had 250. Above I hit the shift while I was hitting 3 so it's supposed to be three and not #.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you say
This I don't get
How could you say that
But yet...
I am touched by it
For some reason
To hold close to my heart
All through the season
Posted
Wow, really cool! Having something to hold close to your heart all through the seasons, that'd be really cool. I like it, from the sound of it it has a great meaning. ^^
Guest dayday
Posted
I hope I'm not hurting you by rhyming too much. I'm just trying to try something new for a while. If it is then here's one that doesn't.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My reflection is not really me
It's someone I wish to I was
Someone normal and not at all
Just someone you can pus down
That person's not me
I don't want it to them
Just tell me who I am
So I can finally be free.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I had finished this it did rhyme except for the last line. So I redid it again. It didn't change the meaning though.
Posted
Nope, rhymeing dosen't really bother me. keep rhymeing if you whant.^^ Having a reflection that dosen't show who you really are. I like it, my reflection is no where close to who I'm. Most fav. part in the poem is the second to last line.
Guest dayday
Posted
I wish someone would tell me who I am. It's hard to figure out. Next powm very short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just one more day
More than I can handle
Possibly more than life
Time to put it up
And see what my destiny is
Posted
Wow, very cool. Time to see destainy, to see what may lie ahead in the future. ^^ It may be short but it's great that way. Even if they are short that dosen't mean their not good. Destaniy, fate, and time, I love to read about all three of those too.
Guest dayday
Posted
I had one on time somewhere but I can't find it. When I do I'll post it. In the mean time here's another one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flows by
As do the rivers
Stopping constantly starting
Taking you where it wants
To the hollows of earth
Followed by the repeating sounds
Of the echos of your voices
But the voices you don't own
Time takes and claims them
Posted
Wow, great. Time dose what ever it so happens to feel like. No one can stop it, no matter how hard they try to. The voices that it claims become it's own, yet it still can't speak...so I think. Keep up the great work! ^^
Guest dayday
Posted
I think I lost the notebook I had the poem in. But I can find all the other ones. I put something in the O. lounge. Check it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hold me close
Never let me go
I don't want to leave you
You are too dear to me
Why is this so
Why do I not leave me
You seem to know why
But please tell me
I want to know
I need to tell you
Something important
About how I feel toward you
I just wanted to say
I love you
Posted
Seems to be related to the guy in your post. Am I right? Anyways some how I like the poem. Even though I usually don't like things too much about love.
Guest dayday
Posted
Who said it was about him?! It was just a poem, I think. The idea just popped into my head while I was writing. I don't get into love that much but I was listening to a love song while I was writing though. Anyway I found the time one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life will end like everything else
Space, life, emotion it all does
But time it seems to be different
It stops when your life ends
Then starts when another is born
It moves freely like the wind
Passing straight through your mind
You lose everything and nothing left
It all goes by with a blink
Stopping and going over and over
It needs to stop and stay there
Never moving again
Posted
Opps, sorry to jump to conclusions. (sp) Anyway I have no clue of what it's really like for you right now so yeah... Anyways I liked the poem. It shows much truth, everything must end some day.
Guest dayday
Posted
It's okay, I'm totally confused about the whole thing anyway. *sigh*. I probably wrote that poem while I was still tired and wanted time to stop so I could sleep more. I do things like that a lot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Understaning is a sense
You must know it to use it
It'll just breeze through your mind
The heart beats with anger
Like fire burnung with passion
They think they understand
What you're going through
They want you to talk
But they don't listen
The tears that flow
Carry like a river or stream
Your hands are stained with the blood of innocent
A stench rises from them
Swords thrust deep into my sides
You just walk away like it was nothing
You've killed too many to know
Just how you could do it
The passion it rages with fury
Like it'll never end
Time just stops and runs away
And all because
They think they understand me
Posted
Cool! A heart that beats like a fire with passion...for some resone it kinda makes me think of Rurouni Kenshin....weird. :) Anyways I like it. It makes me think about things I wouldn't have thought about at this time. This poem is making strange images pop up in my head. Hee, these images are fun to see though. This poems really cool! ^^
Guest dayday
Posted
Well, I was thinking of Ruroni Kenshin when I wrote it. It's probably because of the swords and blood of the innocent parts. This next one I think I've done before. I'm not sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow me
To the corners of darkness
Follow me
To the places of no return
Follow me
To a gentle world
Follow me
To the centers of earth
Follow me
To a free land of hope
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I feel silly saying this dayday but, this is my first time looking at this thread of yours.
You have written a lot of poems!!! :wow:
But the really amazing thing is, their all very good!
I can't believe I have passed this up!
& Ruby, you've been reading all of them, well I'll join you, if that's ok.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...