OtakuBoards

Poetry: tears won't come

Guest dayday

^^;;;; Good point Ben is on right now, but he's spending all his time right now in the adventure area. And I don't think I'll come to the OB lounge for awhile. *screams* He has my IM name, *screams again* The poem, for some resone I like it. Probly because that the person never came. Also that the other person thought that they were just more then friends. I think I'm going crazy...

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dayday
Nothing wrong with trying to keep your crushes a secret and liking love poems. Wait a minute, it is for you.^^ Maybe you are going crazy. Up next a song I was singing yesterday in front of people again. Once again they clapped. It's kind of a jamacian thing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me wake up in the mornin
With a feeling of bright sunshine
Living without you Jesus
I would have no peace of mind
Your name I keep on callin
Like a melody so sweet
If I touch the hem of your garment
My life would be complete
EVERYBODY SAY
Speak it to me Lord Jesus
Me need to hear from you
Oh oh oh oh
If you don't speak Lord Jesus
Me don't know what to do

*silence* Ben read the post and I'm talking to him on IM...not good. I'm going nuts! Itresting poem, I've never heard one like that before. Wakeing up in the sun shine, and havin life complete. Just having life complete would be nice to some people I guess.

Guest dayday
Tell me what he says. I want to know. I like to listen to things like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forgotten of the past
Living in nowhere
I can't figure out where I belong

Opps...the somputer froze so I have to get to talk to him again. he poems short, but it's better that way. Because it gets to the point quilky. Forgetting the past means you forget the things that make you uniqe.

~I can't get him back up again...~

Guest dayday
I can't believe you asked him to the prom! And if he says yes you better not start screaming and blushing. I'll be checking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope that fate comes
Toward me all of my life
I know how it feels

SHUT UP!!! That's not funny! The other dude blew me off, obivously no guy wants to go with me. Then Ben said something, and I didn't get to read his reply cause my computer froze...Hoping to stand against fate and show no fear. Knowing how it feels to have fate always there. I like it. ^^

Guest dayday
I wasn't trying to be funny. I was trying to say something that would be really appropiate so I could laugh later and run around with my hand over my mouth yelling OMG. I'm going to be doing three lines for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope with always come
From those and then some
I feel like drinking some rum

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this one is stupid.

Guest dayday
Why should I tell you? Tell you what, if Acira says yes then I'll tell you why I was yelling OMG. Deal?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please someone help me
Save me fromthis world
Save me from this nothing I've become

Guest dayday
I didn't get that one from a song. Surprising?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't relieve myself
It's all so depressing
Get away from me

Ohh...I like it. Hoping to be set free, when hope is what will set you free. So dosen't that mean that your free if hope will set you free? *blinks* Anyways I like it because it says hope will set you free, and still hoping.

Guest dayday
It means I hope, hope will set me free. I don't see how you got all that out of three lines. I couldn't think of anything to say for this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

H-honesty
O-ohh
M-mom
E-ehh

Guest dayday
Well I couldnt' think of anything to say so that's what I put. I'll put a poem later gotta go.

Guest dayday
How about this then? I stole it from a different poem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

F-Father
A-And
M-Mother
I-I
L-Love
Y-You

Guest dayday
Yeah I guess. All I remember from the story is that a mother yelled at her son then later found out that he was trying to give her flowers. The next one is only three words and three lines but it's still a poem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lightning
Rain
Thunder

Yep that's still a poem. Lighting, rain, and thunder all together they work well in causeing a storm. All these could be sounds too, the roll of lighting, the sound of rain drops hitting the ground, and the booms of thunder. ^^ All together in the concept I like it.

Guest dayday
LOVE POEM WARNING!!!!! But you know this still makes me mad because I'm thinking about him. And the last one I did was true. I waited for him and he never came. He thought we were just friends. And I hope you know this is an excuse to talk about him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your love is like
Tears from the stars
You know I love you
And you know I can't go a day
Without you
You were always there for me
You taught me right from wrong
You'll always be the one in my heart

Many excuse to talk about him, I see. Going a day with out the person when your in love. I may not like love but I can pick up things on it. Which is a very bad thing... Anyways on the poem subject, always having the person in your heart. And tears from stars, hee sound snice.