GinnyLyn Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Mweh. It's been a while, I know. Anyways, I decided to share one of my last little pet projects before... This is a WIP, natch. Or maybe not. You can decide. And yes, there's tiny bit of white edge around the left image, but that might have been a result of me using a 75% opacity on it. Anyways, R+R, C+C, do whichever. ^6;
Mitch Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [size=1] I love it, Ginny. Except for the text...it needs to be more faded. More into the background, so the whole thing looks like one thing. Or maybe you wanted the text to stand out..but I'd rather have it blend in. Otherwise, I love it.[/size]
Braidless Baka Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 Maybe if the quote wasn't so long too... Hmm... I really like the Auron-ness though (who wouldn't?) Just, like Mitch said, the text is wierding me out slightly... O_o Maybe you could let the text drift over the right-hand-side Auron? I don't know if that would help... But, like I said, I love the actual picture, it's just the text that bothers me O_o;;
Mina Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 I haven't watched FF ever, but your pic is great. The text isn't too bad, but fading would really help^^.
Alexa Posted June 17, 2003 Posted June 17, 2003 [size=1]The font works well with the picture, but if you blur the text on a seperate layer (as not to disturb the pic part). Very good ^_^[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now