OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]ROTFLMAO! When someone calls you an @sshole twice within two consecutive posts you know its true..:D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]So do us all a favor and prove that you aren't an asshole, and Xaida might start liking Pyro.[/COLOR]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[I]The four warriors stand in the rejuvenation room when they suddenly here footsteps...[/I]

Warlock: Looks like they've found us

[I]Pyro moves behind the door as the footsteps suddenly meet other footsteps...[/I]

Flash: These wouldn't happen to be those bug things would they?

Xaida: What the hell do you think they are??? We [I]are]/I] in their ship!

Flash: Great we had enough trouble with the one before these..

Warlock: These ones are smaller but still basically the same strength..

Pyro: Sh!

[I]Everyone quiets down as the bugs turn and enter the room where Flash, Warlokc, and Xaida stand in plain view[/I]

Bug: You three! you're coming with us!

Pyro: Hello @ssholes remember me!?

[I]Bugs wing around and see Pyro[/I]

Bug: YOU!!!? Kill him!!

[I]The bugs get ready to lunge in attack when Pyro bolts thourgh the ceiling taking half the bugs following him...[/I]

Bug:What? O well.. theres enough of us here to take these thre--

[I]The Bug turns around and sees that Xaida, Flash, and Warlock are nowhere to be seen......[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: I really hate these guys.

Warlock: Yeah, they're ugly too, and there's so many!

Xaida: I was talking about Flash and Pyro.

Warlock: Oh. Why?

Xaida: Flash might as well drool down my shirt because that's all he thinks about, and Pyro's well, Pyro.

Warlock: Oh.

Xaida: DON'T YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING INTERESTING?!?!?

Warlock: Sometimes.

Xaida: *sigh* What a life.[/COLOR] :rolleyes:

[I]Pyro flys through the sky with over a hundred bugs trailing behind him[/I]

Pyro: Pathetic fools don't even know whats coming... Ah, I'm here..

[I]Pyro stops above a huge lake as the Bugs do the same... Pyro then flys above them...[/I]

Bug1: So you are the one that killed Nachu?? I don't believe it...

Pyro:.....

[I]Pyro just stares at the bug and then spits toward the bug..[/I]

Bug1: Huh?

[I]The spit lands on his face and eats away at it instantly[/I]

Bug1: AAAHH!!! My face!!!! :eek:

Pyro: Ha! Perfect!

[I]Pyro puts his hands in front of him as if he was to perform the Final Flash..[/I]

Pyro: Heh heh, cya suckers!... PULSE CANNON!!!!

[I]A pounding wave of energy is fire at the bugs pushing them uncontrollably down at the water each one disentigrates after being submerged..[/I]

Pyro: Heh, such a big weakness is deadly when exploited... let's see how the others are doing..

[I]Pyro takes off back toward the ship..[/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]By the time Pyro returns, Flash is already fighting with Xaida again.[/i]

Warlock: Pyro! How do we break them up?

Pyro: We don't.

Xaida: GO WALK OFF A CLIFF WILL YA!?! :mad:

Flash: Well, I'm not going without you!

Xaida: :o???

Flash: Uh, nobody heard that.

Xaida: Oh, you make me sick! Silver Noose!!!

[i]Silver cords fly out of her hands and Flash is whipped in a circle then bounced around the enviornment.[/i]

Pyro: That's an interesting attack.

Warlock: No kidding. I've gotta learn that some day...[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock and Pyro continue to stand there for a long time while Flash and Xaida bicker[/I]

Pyro: Ok, that's enough! This has got to stop!!

[I]Pyro lunges inbetween the two and elbows them both in the face knocking them both back in the wall..[/I]

Flash: Ow sh*t! What was [I]that[/I] for!!??

Pyro: Somone had to shut you up!!

Xaida: *sigh* For once he's right..

Pyro: F*ck you!

Xaida: No thanks..

[I]Silence[/I]

Warlock: So what should we do now??

Flash: I don't know..

Pyro: Well standing here arguing like a bunch of little kids won't do you any good!! So if your gonna do [I]something[/I] you might as well leave and come back with a plan!

Xaida: Good gawd, that's twice in a row you've made sense... you're on a roll :rolleyes:

[I]Pyro glares at Xaida..[/I]

Warlock: Fine then.. let's go..

[I]The four warriors fly through the hole pyro made and go off to make a plan of some sort.. Pyro follows from a distance...[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Great, another guy. If this one has a crush on me, I'm going to scream and transform into a dragon.

Xaida: [i]I wonder what's different about Pyro. He hasn't been nice, but he was okay when I nearly killed myself. Maybe something's different about him...[/i]

Pyro: Hurry up!

Xaida: [i]Okay, nothing's different about him.[/i]

Warlock: Okay, we need a way to get enough water at all of them.

Xaida: There's always my Aquarious Beam.

Flash: You can't keep that up all day.

Xaida: It'll stop some of them.

Pyro: You can't teach us your attack?

Xaida: Well, unless you have some Laporin blood, then it's useless.

Warlock: Laporin?

Xaida: My mother's race. They specialize in magic and summoning. Which is where I learned all of my elemental attacks.

Flash: Cool.

Xaida: Shut up.[/COLOR] :mad:

Warlock: "Well, the best way would probably flood their ship, but we'd need to get it in a water source. Well, I guess if we got in the ship, got to the control room and made the ship fly into the ocean, we could kill the main contigent of bugs. So, everyone like that idea?"

Xadia: "Yes, but it would probably be well protected, and we could get all the ship's bugs on us."

Flash: "So, we'd still be able to kick those bug's @sses!"

Warlock: "No, just think about it. That ship's huge, and it must have a few million bugs in there, and more being born every second. My main bet is if some of us create a diversion somewhere else in the ship, leaving the control room not as protected. So, we'l split into two groups. Two of us create the diversion, while the other two get to the control room."

Flash: "Xadia is coming with me!"

Pyro: "No, she's coming with me!"

Warlock: "Well then, it's decided. Flash and Pyro go together, while me and Xadia get to the control room."

Flash: "You're just saying that so you can be with her!"

Pyro: "Yeah, I agree with Flash."

[I]Warlock and Xadia look at Pyro with shock.[/I]

Xadia: "You're agreeing with him, now that's a first."

Warlock: "Well then, I guess Xadia should make the decision..."

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Okay, you two, Pyro and Flash, are obviously insane beyond beleif, so I'll just transform to a higher level, create my own diversion, and you two morons can go get the ship working.

Warlock: And me?

Xaida: You lead half away and I'll lead the other half away.

Flash: Fair enough.

Pyro: I don't want to work with him.

Xaida: So deal with it. I didn't ask to get thrown into a group of lovelorn guys so you two will work as a team or get pumled by me.

Pyro: Lovelorn?

Flash: Pumled?

Xaida: *sigh* Flash, I'm warning you.

Pyro: Yeah, I'm scared, really scared. :rolleyes:

Xaida: SPIRIT STONE TRANSFORMATION!!!

Flash/Warlock/Pyro: :eek: What's that?

[i]Xaida transformed herself into a big green dragon. Roaring angrily she glared down at the bugs and they began to attack her.[/i]

Warlock: Okay, my turn...[/COLOR]

[I]Pyro looks up at the transformed Xaida..[/I]

Pyro: Ooo, wow a big dragon.. I'm shaking in my little Saiya-jin boots. :rolleyes: :mad: The move is completely unneccessary.. there are other, less power consuming ways to make a distraction..

Flash: Weren't we supposed to do something??

Pyro: [I]You[/I] were.. I'm leaving the ignorance here is sickening me..

Flash: So you're just leaving us?! :mad:

Pyro: For now..

[I]Before Flash could respond Pyro turns and blasts off but is immediatl held back as something had grab his leg..[/I]

Pyro: Who the hell??!!

[I]Pyro turns around to see the the transformed Xaida had grabbed onto him.. he could tell by the look on its face that she wasn't gonna let him leave..[/I]

Pyro: :mad: Don't ever restrain me from doing what I want!! I've had enough of you!!....

[I]Pyro places his hands toward Xaida..[/I]

Pyro: PULSE CANNON!!!!

[I]An invisible wave of energy explodes from Pyro's hands and pushes away at the transformed Xaida.. she resists at first but gives away letting go of Pyro and tumbling over.. Pyro turns and blasts off quickly far far away..[/I]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: **** him!

Warlock: Do that later, we've got to get back to our job!

Xaida: Fine, AQUARIOUS BEAM!!!

[i]They fought for a while and finally, the bugs fell back.[/i]

Xaida: *sigh* *powers down* [i]Why did you leave again Pyro? Wasn't once enough to clear your mind?[/i]

Warlock: What are you doing Xaida?

Xaida: I was just thinking about Pyro's leaving. I didn't stop him, even though I could've.

Flash: You, stop a Sayjin like him?

Xaida: Shut up![/COLOR]

[I]Pyro stands in the air above the ocean just staring down at it..[/I]

Pyro: Those idiots obviously lack in battle tactics...

[I]Pyro conintues to stand in the air silent looking at the water... after a while, without saying anything, he puts his hand towards the water and fires a small energy ball in the water causing an explosion under the water... he notices that the fish and other lifeforms that were under the water leaped to the surface to try to get away from the explosion..[/I]

Pyro: Huh?............ ................................ Of course, a genious plan. I'm suprised I didn't think of it earlier...

[I]Pyro begins just randomly firing small ki balls in the water watching the fish jump from the water..[/I]

Pyro: *still firing ki balls* heh heh, hahaha..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....!!!!!

(scene cuts out)

Sorry, I've been quite busy so I haven't had time to post, but I will now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warlock: "Okay, they've fallen back. Now we just need to get into the control room and get this over water."

Xadia: "But where is the control room?"

Warlock: "Good point. Okay, we'll all go different ways, and whoever finds the control can get this over water."

[I]Warlock flew into one of the holes in the ship, and begun his search. Within minutes, he had already bumped into a main group of bugs. Luckily, he had the stealth advantage. They were all facing a wall, and making colorful blobs dance around...[/I]

Warlock: "Weird, very weird..."

[I]A sword of ki formed in one of Warlock's hands. The bugs fell, being slashed by Warlock's sword instantly. Warlock looked at the blobs, which were starting to mold into the wall.[/I]

Warlock: "Wait a minute..."

[I]Warlock's fist exploded into the wall, crumbling all the the entire wall in front of Warlock. Warlock mentally contacted the others. They appeared next to him, and everyone walked into the control room...[/I]

[SIZE=1]Well its about time... *sigh* thats a relief..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[I]Pyro has calmed down and is just staring at the water again..[/I]

Pyro: Brilliant... heh heh... I wonder how those idiots are doing back at the ship.... I bet theyre getting stomped on..

[I]Pyro turns himself facing back in the direction where the others are[/I]

Pyro: They're gonna need a much smarter and stronger fighter such as myself to help kill off those bugs.. *grins* and thats where I come in..

[I]Pyro powers up slightly and blasts off back toward the ship..[/I][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Whoops, just forget about what I just did Pyro, pushed the wrong button, but I've edited back to normal. You probably didn't see it anyway. And I believe Rahia is on holiday... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Well that is one looong holiday! Is she celebrating the Rain Festival in seattle or what??? (the rain festival is just a joke on a shirt, the festival date is jan. 1-dec 31, haha laugh laugh :D) but anywho, you edited my post! lol..[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Well that is one looong holiday! Is she celebrating the Rain Festival in seattle or what??? (the rain festival is just a joke on a shirt, the festival date is jan. 1-dec 31, haha laugh laugh :D) but anywho, you edited my post! lol..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I pushed the edit buttton instead of the quote button...