OtakuBoards

Z Warriors!!!

Warlock

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Hey, over here, Alaska's perfect this time of year. We can train in the mountains. Nothing's there but vicious wolves and wolverines.

Pyro: Are those animals?

Xaida: :rolleyes: Yes Pyro.

They land and Pyro shivers in the Arctic enviornment.

Pyro: This is perfect!

Xaida: Yeah, it's cold too. Raise your body temperature to keep your blood from freezing in your veins.[/COLOR]

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[SIZE=1]Pyro: heh heh, I'm not used to these temperatures..

[i]Pyro powers u to get his pulse going faster :flaming:[/i]

Pyro: there we go, I feel better now..

Xaida: So how bout we get to some training?

Pyro:So we're gonna fight animals?? That's a little easy dont you think?

Xaiad: Haha! We're not fighting animals! They just might interfere while you and I are training and make it harder making us push harder thus we become stronger faster than if we just trained normally

Pyro: Oooo I get it..good thinking!

Xaida: As always :)[/SIZE]

Xaida: If I remember correctly, I should power up completely to get good training done. It's been a month since I did heavy training.

Pyro: I can't go a day without it.

Xaida: ...Right...that's Sayjin blood for you. I use sing and dance to improve my mental and physical balance. Very difficult with weighted clothing.

Pyro: You dance?

Xaida: ...:blush: Er...yeah. I'll show you later.

Pyro: Aww..okay, let's train!

Xaida: *power level goes to max in a heartbeat* Meditation's cool.

Pyro: Teach me later.

They begin their training...

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro and Xaida continue training each seem to be equal but Pyro having slight trouble keeping up with Xiada..[/i]

Pyro: *while fighting* Cripes you're quick!

Xaida: Come on! I've told you before that the Laporin are just about the fastest race in the universe!.. Besides I know your not trying, so dont get down on yourself!

Pyro: How do you know I'm not trying?

Xaida: I can sense your power growing as we fight.. interesting, that's still something I need to learn..

Pyro: As you said before, it's in the Saiya-jin blood!

[i]Pyro breaks free from Xaida's constant attacks, punches her in the stomach and hammers her to the ground..[/i]

Xaida: *getting up* Heh, that's an interesting way to show you love me :D

Pyro: :)

Xaida: ;) All right, let's continue..

[i]Before Pyro can even ready himself again, Xaida bolts up and rams her head into his stomach winding him for a few seconds..[/i]

Pyro: *cough cough* I've never seen you fight like *cough* that!

Xaida: :smirk: I've learned a few things from watching you fight

Pyro: Like wise..

Xaida: huh?

[i]Pyro crouches then springs up further in the air and comes bulleting down at Xaida..[/i]

Xaida: Oh this is good!

[i]The two clash in the air and continue training...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: Lunch time!

Pyro: WHERE!?!?! Oof! *hit in the face* *nose is broken*

Xaida: Oops.

Pyro: Little help here!

Xaida: Power of light,
Power of hope,
Power of love,
Restore this man to his might. Healing ring.

Pyro: Interesting.

Xaida: Simple magic. But you couldn't sense it if you tried. Only Laporins can.

Pyro: Oh.

Xaida: If you don't mind, I'll be a mile away.

Pyro: Doing...

Xaida: Dancing. Don't follow me. :o.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Pyro: Heh, okay I won't.. I also need a little "me" time anyways..

Xaida: :) Ok, see ya later..

[i]Pyro and Xaida hug each other and Xaida flys off into the distance as Pyro watches until she is out of sight..[/i]

Pyro: *sigh* Okay, time for some mental training..

[i]Pyro flys over to the very tip of moutnain top and stands perched on one foot, with his arms folded arcoss his chest and his eyes closed..keeping himself balanced when he can't see..[/i][/SIZE]

[I]Warlock floats above the ground, meditating while Flash does some heavy core training.[/I]

Warlock: (Who is that guy? He knows me, and for some reason I think I know him.)

[I]Warlock gets out of his meditating position and flys over to Flash.[/I]

Warlock: "Okay, let's get some more training done..."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B][I]Warlock floats above the ground, meditating while Flash does some heavy-core training.[/I] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Dont you mean hard core? Lol.. I don't think heavy-core is even a real word or group of words! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Pyro still stands perched atop the mountain peak.. suddenly as if out of nowhere, high, violent winds pick up and blow all around the top of the mountain... Pyro still in deep concentration is unaffected, doesnt even move a muscle............. after a few hours the winds die down again, but not long after that a low growling can be heard..a lone wolf makes his way toward Pyro intent on pouncing him and killing him.... the wolf inches closer and finally springs to Pyro! But before the wolf can get ahold of Pyro he jumps high into the air and the wolf clears the peak under Pyro and comes crashing down on the other side.. Pyro, still in the air and still with his eyes closed, takes one hand and points his index finger down at the wolf which launches at Pyro yet again.. but this time Pyro fiers a thin beam of energy piercing through the wolves body killing it instantly... the lifeliess wolf body smashes to the ground and tumbles all the way down the moutnain side... Pyro drops back down to the peak of the mountain landing on one foot and returning his arms to the position they were..[/i]

Pyro: :smirk: (<--his eyes are still closed)[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Dont you mean hard core? Lol.. I don't think heavy-core is even a real word or group of words! :D
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I mean plain hard core. I just put the - in there for some strange reason...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

I did? Whoops... [/B][/QUOTE]Anyways...back to the story.

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *closes eyes* *hears music* *sigh* *starts dancing*

Suddenly, in the middle of a flip, she hears a low menacing growl.

Xaida: Wolverine spirit, do me no harm.

Wolverine: A psychic in my territory! I am insulted! Now die! :flaming:

Xaida: Bring it on. :smirk:

Wolverine launches himself at her only to find himself fighting thin air.
Xaid attacked him with her spear and blocked his every move until she swung hard and hit Wolverine off balance. Thrusting up and yelling at the same time, she impaled the Wolverine.

Xaida: I wish you would've left me alone.

Wolverine: *gasp* You...killed me...take my forfeit.

Xaida: Alright.

Wolverine: Not far from here is my family's den, take my pup and raise him as your own.

Xaida: Okay.

She flew the cave the Wolverine mentioned and found a strange ball of fur that whimpered and growled.

Xaida: Come here little pup.

It crawled towards her, mewling pitiously.

Xaida: Aww...*maternal instincts kick in* *picks it up gently*[/COLOR]

[I]Warlock and Flash both gulp down their food in seconds. They both get a second serve, and gulp that down in seconds.[/I]

Warlock: "Xadia's right, us saiyins do eat alot."

Flash: "*Dreamily type voice* Xadia..."

[I]In an instant Warlock punches Flash's left cheek, sending him flying back onto the training void. Warlock flys after him.[/I]

Warlock: "This isn't time to think about Xadia. It's time to train. Let your thoughts wonder later..."

Flash: "Never punch me when I'm thinking about Xadia."

Warlock: "Well, looks like your ready to train."

[I]Warlock and Flash begin a heated training session...[/I]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro, still on the tip of the mountain, suddenly leaps off very far so as to clear the mountain.. he still has his eyes closed.. he lands on his feet after falling freely for over 1000 feet without opening his eyes.. Pyro begins to walk around entering a wooded area.... after a while he comes into an open area where a hungry pack of wolves have him surrounded.. at once, all the wolves begin to close in on Pyro, there must be at least 20 of them! Pyro hears their stepping in the snow and stops in place and waits for their attack.. the wolves close in on Pyro and finally all leap at him at once! Pyro uncrosses his arms and thorws a quick array of punches, nailing every wolf sending them flying off.. but the just get bakc up and stalk Pyro again.. a silent wolf closes in behind Pyro and strikes at the back of his legs chomping down on them![/i]

Pyro: AAH!!

[i]Pyro collapses at his kness and gets back up onto hi feet quickly then leaps away...[/i]

Pyro: *still with his eyes closed* Come on.. where are you..?

[i]Pyro's left leg stains the snows red as blood slowly drips from it.. another wolf attempts to attack his other leg but Pyrostrafes to the side and blasts the wolf to nothing..[/i]

Pyro: Erg! My leg.. I can't fight like this! I've had enough of you!!

[i]Pyro leaps into the air and and places his hands to the ground..still with his eyes closed..[/i]

Pyro: PULSE CANON!!!

[i]A huge invisible wave of energy fires to the ground and smashes into the wolves slowly crushing there bodies and killing them instantly....Pyro drops to the ground[/i]

Pyro: Argh! I can't move..

[i]Pyro, now with an open wound collspes to the ground as the freezing tepmeratures begin to take over his body through the bite in his leg... Pyro falls asleep...[/i][/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida and her wolverine pup run along the banks of the river as she mind speaks to the little pup.

Xaida: So, what's your name?

Pup: I don't know.

Xaida: I'll call you...er...Nine'a

Nine'a: I like it! I have a name!! *barks wildly*

Xaida: Cute! :D Wait! Did you sense that?

Nine'a: What?

Xaida: My friend's power level just plumeted. I've gotta find him! He could die out here!

Xaida picks up the pup quickly and flies to where she senses Pyro...

Xaida: Oh no! PYRO WAKE UP!!

Pyro: *groan* Aw...my leg!

Xaida: Get up! You have to stay awake! *performs healing ring*

Pyro: I'm freezing!

Xaida: Come with me and Nine'a, we need to get out of here.

Pyro: I'm coming.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][i]Pyro groggily walks along using Xaida as his crutch..[/i]

Pyro: Soo... cold....

Xaida: Come on Pyro!! Stay awake!

Pyro: I... cant..

[i]Pyro falls to the ground asleep again..[/i]

Xaida: Pyro! No!! Wake up!!!

[i]Xaida lifts Pyro into a sitting position and slaps his face a bit, he slowly opens his eyes...[/i]

Xaida: Can't you power up or anything to get your blood moving again?!

Pyro: I'm too cold.... to...gather..any power...

[i]Xaida, getting nervous about Pyro's condition, looks for a way to keep him warm.. she attempts to start a fire with some dry logs and leaves but the freezing temperatures put it out right away..[/i]

Xaida: D*mnit! Come on Pyro! Just stay awake!

Pyro: I'll.......try...[/SIZE]

[I]...The Final Flash draws nearer. Warlock puts his hands out ready for the impact. The Final Flash reaches him, and he struggles to stop it. He starts to weaken, and closes his eyes. He opens them again, and screams in fury. His hair turns yellow, his eyes green, and he becomes a Super Saiyin. He powers his own Kamehameha into the Final Flash, and it starts to move back. He catches a glimpse of the SSJ Flash behind the Final Flash, now also struggling to hold his Kamehameha. Warlock puts more energy into his Kamehameha, but it doesn't move. The Final Flash and the Kamehameha move forward and back, none of them winning. Warlock suddenly lets go, and the Final Flash heads back at him. He teleports out of the way just in time, and appears behind Flash. He hits Flash with a mighty blow, and Flash hits the floor. Warlock flys down after him. [/I]

Flash: "I didn't know you could turn SSJ."

Warlock: "Well, you simply haven't seen me do it before. Come on, let's get something to eat."

[I]Warlock pulls Flash, and they both speed off...[/I]

[SIZE=1]Well, it's not all Saiya-jins.. the only thing I've eaten is the psghetti and meatballs and that biscut thing I took out of my pod, lol..
Pyro: :eek: Whoa, that felt weird...

Xaida: :blush: good weird or bad weird?

Pyro: I.. I dont know

Xaida: *anime sweatdrop* Well, now that your be-

Pyro: AAHH!! What's [i]that[/i] thing!!

[i]Pyro points to Nine'a..[/i]

Xaida: This is my pet wolverine.. how he became mine is something I dont wanna say in front of the pup

[i]Nine'a speaks to Xaida but all Pyro can hear is wolverine sounds[/i]

Pyro: Ummm... was that thing talking to you?

Xaida: Heh, ya.. you can't understand it cause your psychic power is lacking..

Pyro: I see..[/SIZE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: BTW, Nine'a's a boy, not a thing.

Nine'a: Tell Pyro that he's weird.

Xadia: LOL, Pyro, you're weird, according to Nine'a.

Pyro: Well, the feeling is mutual.

Xaida: Are you gonna stay awake now?

Pyro: I guess so. The wounds are gone, but my leg still aches from the cold.

Xaida: Mr. Popo can fix that. We've got work to do, come on.

Nine'a: *bounces around* Yay, I get to see Popo again!

Xaida: ...Right...Anyways. Let's fly.

Pyro: Okay![/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Blooper!!!! Why is Nine'a saying that he gets to see popo again? how does he even know who popo is? HES NEVER MET HIM!!! :D
[i]Soon enough, Xaida, Pyro, and Nine'a arrive at Kami's lookout..[/i]

Popo: Oh hello again.

Pyro: Heh hey..

Xaida: Pyro's got a bad leg.

Popo: Oh really?

Pyro: Yeah

[i]Pyro collapses at the knee[/i]

Pyro: :o[/SIZE]

Actually Pyro, Nine'a 's father took him to Mr. Popo when he was born because, if you look carefully, Nine'a's father is a Wolverine Spirit. So :p to you.
~~~~~~~~~
[COLOR=royalblue]Xaida: *pulls Pyro to his feet* Don't do that again, you're heavy.

Pyro: I hate being weak.

Nine'a: hahaha!!!

Xaida: Be nice Nine'a.

Nine'a: He's so prideful!

Mr. Popo, take this senzu bean.

Pyro: *chews* I'm better.

Nine'a: What a pity.

Xaida: Nine'a!

Nine'a: I was just being honest.

Xaida: *sigh* Never mind.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Well you never mentioned that now did you? You just neglected to say that cux you knew I'd point that out and you wanted to prove me wrong by saying that..... Oh your good, lol
Pyro: I wish I knew what the thing was saying to me..

[i]Nine'a says some more stuff to Xaida[/i]

Xaida: he wishes that you'd acknowldge him by his name..

Pyro: For all I know that thing is making fun of me, so I'll just not call him by his name until I know what hes saying..

Xaida: Your so stubborn, plus, I dont think you want to know what hes saying about you :blush:[/SIZE]